Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Depending on what State you should have access to the Grand Lodge's library as I do. Most lodges also have at least a small library.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
I am, freemasonry teaches the brotherhood of man under the fatherhood of God.
The brotherhood of man is the whole of humanity,not a members club!

---------------------------------
Trimmed triple nested quote

[edit on 4/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk
The brotherhood of man is the whole of humanity,not a members club!

Maybe if you would learn how to read and comprehend you would understand that I did not say that Freemasonry is the brotherhood of man, I said it TEACHES the brotherhood of man under the fatherhood of God.Which means all mankind are brothers and God is the father of all mankind.But go on and keep posting nonsense, I am sure that everyone here wants to hear your theories on reality and the meaning of existence, when you couldn't even comprehend the meaning of the simple sentence that I had just posted.Why don't you admit the truth, that you are just another in the long list of trolls with half baked ideas and no research to back them up.

-----------------------------------
Trimmed quadruple nested quote

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchristMaybe if you would learn how to read and comprehend you would understand that I did not say that Freemasonry is the brotherhood of man, I said it TEACHES the brotherhood of man under the fatherhood of God.Which means all mankind are brothers and God is the father of all mankind.But go on and keep posting nonsense, I am sure that everyone here wants to hear your theories on reality and the meaning of existence, when you couldn't even comprehend the meaning of the simple sentence that I had just posted.Why don't you admit the truth, that you are just another in the long list of trolls with half baked ideas and no research to back them up.
You think you can spew out any crap and people are going to believe you! Where do i research these so -called teachings? Supprise, we,ve got to take your word for it.

------------------------------
Trimmed quote

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Are the profane equal to initiates in the eyes of freemasonry?

--------------------------
removed quote

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Jesus is the son of God ,yet freemasonry does not recognise him.Why would that be?

-------------------------------
removed quote

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Jesus is the son of God ,yet freemasonry does not recognise him.Why would that be?

A Mason is obliged by his Tenure, to obey the moral law; and if he rightly understands the Art, he will never be a stupid Atheist nor an irreligious Libertine. But though in ancient times Masons were charged in every country to be of the religion of that country or nation, whatever it was, yet it is now thought more expedient only to oblige them to that religion in which all men agree, leaving their particular Opinions to themselves: that is, to be Good men and True, or Men of Honor and Honesty, by whatever Denomination or Persuasion they may be distinguished; whereby Masonry becomes the Centre of Union and the Means of conciliating true Friendship among persons that must have remained at a perpetual distance.

A quote from Dr. James Anderson in 1723, a Scottish Presbyterian minister and author of the first masonic constitution, seems to answer better than I.

Taken in context of the politics of the time this was a truly revolutionary concept.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is a link back to the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness,we were all part of before we entered this material world. If you relax and let your eyes go out of focus,the flower will open. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it! (Next part is for freemasons only) The COMPLETE (three layered) flower is symbolised by the three pillars leading to the the spiral staircase. Whoevers at the top of the staircase will show themselves in the flower
Its not known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what (who) appears

[edit on 13-6-2007 by andymonk]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Wheres brotherforchrist when you need an opinion

----------------------------
removed HUGE quote

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Calling brotherforchrist,can we have an opinion

-----------------------------
removed IMMENSE quote

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You think you can spew out any crap and people are going to believe you! Where do i research these so -called teachings? Supprise, we,ve got to take your word for it.

Yeah it is much better to take the word of a board troll who can't even type a half legible or intelligible sentence with proper usage of grammar, the only one spewing out crap it seems, is you spewing hatred and prejudice. If you were going to attend a seminar on nuclear fission and fusion, would you want it to be taught by someone who had never opened a chemistry or physics book, that had absolutely no knowledge or experience in the subject matter? Would you view this person as an "expert" and consider his theories and research valid and compelling, even when it was proven that he had no clue what he was talking about, and no experience?Most likely not, yet you expect people to believe you.Does that make any sense at all to you? Most likely not as you live in a world of fear and paranoia, where an opinion with no basis in fact is every bit as valid as actual truth.

-------------------------
Trimmed quote

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Interesting but you would do well to remember that all geometry was originally sacred and that symbols, including geometric ones have no meaning in and of themselves... it is we that assign them that. Besides that it is basically a mandala which are generally used and a meditative too and tend to represent the great web of being.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Perhaps because Freemasonry is NOT a religion,it is a fraternity.I personally believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God who died on the cross for the remission of my sins, that he fulfilled old testament prophecies. and that the only way to eternal salvation is a personal relationship with my savior.Would I ideally like to see the world believe as I do?Perhaps.Would I dogmatically force my beliefs and views upon others through violence, lies, defamation or other heavy handed approaches? Never. I believe that God gave us free will to accept or reject beliefs.A masonic lodge is not a church.It is a socially beneficial fraternity nothing more or less.It teaches ethics and morality.

Do you live in a bubble where in your day to day dealings and goings on that you only associate with people who believe in exactly what you do theologically,politically,and socially?If I go to work and I work next to an atheist, a Muslim, and a Buddhist, does that mean that I am not a Christian, because I associate with people in a work related environment that believe differently than I? What about if you belong to a club,say a book club where you discuss new books that you have read, or maybe you belong to a gun club where you practice shooting.If there were a Muslim,Hindu,Buddhist,etc there would you say that you could not be a Christian and belong to that club?I bet that a Book club or a Gun Club do not specifically endorse the divinity of Christ, does that make those organizations anti Christian?

Does my logic even make sense to you?

Trimmed quote

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is a link back to the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness,we were all part of before we entered this material world. If you relax and let your eyes go out of focus,the flower will open. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it! (Next part is for freemasons only) The COMPLETE (three layered) flower is symbolised by the three pillars leading to the the spiral staircase. Whoevers at the top of the staircase will show themselves in the flower
Its not known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what (who) appears

What is this insanity? I think you need to lay off the hallucinogens.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Interesting but you would do well to remember that all geometry was originally sacred and that symbols, including geometric ones have no meaning in and of themselves... it is we that assign them that. Besides that it is basically a mandala which are generally used and a meditative too and tend to represent the great web of being.
At the highest level of freemasonry they know,the complete flower is an inter dimensional symbol. This is world secret societies ultimate secret.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

What is this insanity? I think you need to lay off the hallucinogens

I dont do any form of drugs. I may be a self educated working class guy who doesnt have the words to discribe this complex subject the way i would like. That wont stop me getting the truth out about freemasonry. At the highest level of freemasonry they know,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an inter dimensional symbol. This is world secret societies ultimate secret. You being a low rank(blue) and file mason do not have a clue about the true aim of freemasonry. If you did ,you wont defend the undefensable!

[edit on 14-6-2007 by andymonk]

[edit on 14-6-2007 by andymonk]

-------------------------------
Trimmed quote

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Do you live in a bubble where in your day to day dealings and goings on that you only associate with people who believe in exactly what you do theologically,politically,and socially?If I go to work and I work next to an atheist, a Muslim, and a Buddhist, does that mean that I am not a Christian, because I associate with people in a work related environment that believe differently than I? What about if you belong to a club,say a book club where you discuss new books that you have read, or maybe you belong to a gun club where you practice shooting.If there were a Muslim,Hindu,Buddhist,etc there would you say that you could not be a Christian and belong to that club?I bet that a Book club or a Gun Club do not specifically endorse the divinity of Christ, does that make those organizations anti Christian?

Does my logic even make sense to you?

You are just like a fundemental christian who picks and chooses which part of the bible they are going to use for their own ends. Are you ever going to take the whole picture into concideration?

Trimmed quote

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk Are the profane equal to initiates in the eyes of freemasonry?
We,re still waiting for an answer. Calling brotherforchrist,are you there

----------------------
Trimmed quote

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
OK, this is from a low ranking member of the ATS staff, can we cut down on the HUGE quotes? Just quote what you need. Put a little effort into this and save bandwidth please.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I never really felt the dominance of the male in Freemasonry so heavily as when I read this thread.

The repetitive quoting just keeps pounding in that Brotherhood of Man, Fatherhood of God.

Outside of the implications of Sophia does the Sisterhood of Man, Mother of Man carry any weight in this Brotherhood?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join