It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If my research went half as deep as your delusions, I would be the Encyclopedia Brittanica.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
If my research went half as deep as your delusions, I would be the Encyclopedia Brittanica.
Another worried freemason
All world secret societies will be opened up to the REAL light soon! Your time is nearly up and your disinformation is rapidly being seen through. Have you got any opinions of your own or do they all come from wikipidia?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
We are not worried, we just want some answers to your bizzare statements. You post all this stuff out of left field but when we ask questions about it you never answer...why is that I wonder ?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk

Another worried freemason
All world secret societies will be opened up to the REAL light soon! Your time is nearly up and your disinformation is rapidly being seen through. Have you got any opinions of your own or do they all come from wikipidia?

Why is the burden of proof on me, to prove what is true and documented about the fraternity that I belong to, but you are exempt from the burden of truth when you post bizarre rationalizations, and then go on to say that they come from you having your own opinions,which are admittedly not based upon any research or fact.

If you give me unmitigated proof and research on something I will believe it, but as long as you spout insane generalizations with nothing to back them up it will remain BS.

If you want to speak of esoteric matters in a respectful rational manner I am sure Masonic Light or a few of the other posters would be happy to do so, but the problem being you wouldn't believe it ,you would just fall on the .0001 % of masons really know this... (but you never being a mason obviously know more than people that have studied out of masonic libraries, and studied the craft all of their lives)

If you want to find God or the meaning of existence in the flower of life,the pencil on your desk, or the turd in your toilet, then I am not going to stop you, and it is your right to do so no matter what my beliefs are, however when you go around blatantly lying about myself and others, making up half truths and venomous lies about people who give their lives to principles of moral rectitude and upright citizenship, then don't be surprised when it becomes a bone of contention to some people.

The only thing that we know that you don't is how to be a logical,rational,sane member of society.Judging from your posts it looks like they are letting the inmates at the asylum on the internet nowadays.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You could study freemasonry for the rest of your life and you would never get near any truth. I suppose Albert Pike is a liar,is he!?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
No more or less a liar than you are.

You havent a clue what you are talking about and yet you keep spouting nonsense without a single shred of anything to back it up. You are fostering ignorance not helping to deny it.

Show us evidence, even a little tiny bit instead of senseless half formed ideas and babble.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

You could study freemasonry for the rest of your life and you would never get near any truth. I suppose Albert Pike is a liar,is he!?

Why is it so hard to believe that in Freemasonry everyone's say is equal?Why is it hard to understand freedom?Why do you leave out the section in morals and dogma where he states that anyone is free to accept or reject what he says?You antis make it out like that book is the bible of Freemasonry, it is not.It is a book of philosophy and what one man believed, nothing more, nothing less.

Some of us don't believe everything that we read on the merit of it being printed medium (unlike yourself).

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Furthermore I highly doubt that you have read Morals and Dogma in its entirety, and are choosing to regurgitate a few out of context quotes ad nauseum, pretty funny for someone that complained about the depth of my research to not hold themself to their own standard. Typical of a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Why is it so hard to believe that in Freemasonry everyone's say is equal?Why is it hard to understand freedom?Why do you leave out the section in morals and dogma where he states that anyone is free to accept or reject what he says?You antis make it out like that book is the bible of Freemasonry, it is not.It is a book of philosophy and what one man believed, nothing more, nothing less.

Some of us don't believe everything that we read on the merit of it being printed medium (unlike yourself).
End of days..................when........................ the ignorant speak of knowledge.............................when.........................the whore speaks of honour............................and when....................the tyrant speaks of freedom.........................then!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How about you stop posting until you have something informative, insightful, educational,constructive,or grounded in any type of reason to say.You post baseless accusations with absolutely nothing to back up your claims, stop wasting ATS bandwidth on nonsense.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

End of days..................when........................ the ignorant speak of knowledge.............................when.........................the whore speaks of honour............................and when....................the tyrant speaks of freedom.........................then!

More babble...they should lock this thread as nothing productive is comming from it.

---------------------
Trimmed triple nested quote

[edit on 4/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I believe,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life is a window into the hidden continuous pattern of creation. Do any freemasons dare to have an opinion on the flower?

[edit on 10-6-2007 by andymonk]

----------------------------------
Deleted quote of entire post above

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yes ! I dare to opine that is is a paranoid delusion not worthy of intelligent contemplation.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I believe,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life is a window into the hidden continuous pattern of creation. Do any freemasons dare to have an opinion on the flower?

Maybe if you had access to the COMPLETE ancient flower of life, you could create a post worth reading, thats my opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
"Freemasonry aims to promote Friendship, Morality, and Brotherly Love among its members. It is, by definition, a fraternity; comprised of men from every race, religion, opinion, and background who are brought together as Brothers to develop and strengthen the bonds of friendship. With over 3 million members, Freemasons belong to the largest and oldest fraternal organization in the world. Freemasonry proposes to “make good men better” by teaching – with metaphors from geometry and architecture – about building values based on great universal truths. "

tHE appeal of the Craft is that the great truths revealed in Masonic ritual can take years to understand. Like the building of any great structure, the powerful metaphors and symbols of Masonry build character - and sometimes greatness – one stone at a time.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Maybe if you had access to the COMPLETE ancient flower of life, you could create a post worth reading, thats my opinion.
thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com... Do you have an opinion?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Yes ! I dare to opine that is is a paranoid delusion not worthy of intelligent contemplation.
Your disinformation is rapidly being seen through!
Why not become a brother of the brotherhood of man?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com... Do you have an opinion?

Yeah it looks like a crappy amateur webpage with a bunch of pictures of symbols.If you want to find meaning in that or believe that all life springs from it then go ahead.Symbols are always open to interpretation.Personally I think that you are mental and paranoid.

------------------------------
Trimmed triple nested quote

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Your disinformation is rapidly being seen through!
Why not become a brother of the brotherhood of man?

I am, freemasonry teaches the brotherhood of man under the fatherhood of God.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Speaking of masonry, I'm thinking about becoming a mason in the future. Do you really have access to a massive library? This would definitely be incentive to join, simply to be able to read up on bits of history that I had never studied before. I'm also interested in some of the geometric symbols, etc., since I am a mathematician and engineer.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join