It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
who could have guessed - all the secrets of masonry, and life for that matter, have been exposed on a blog, sweet!
If thats what you really think? Spread the word!

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk

Originally posted by RWPBR
If you want it get it the same way we did...come on down to the lodge and petition. Things of value must be earned. Why should we give you anything ?

[edit on 10-5-2007 by RWPBR]
I think you got me wrong.What would happen to you if you gave secrets away? The point is...you are under a threat! If you have been through the 10,you will understand the fear i,m talking about! I dont expect you to acknowledge that if you have.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by andymonk]

In the real real real world where the real real real people dwell if I gave away the secrets my Brothers would bring me up on charges...maybe...if they found out and felt like pressing the issue.

So please tell us all about this 10 you speak of...I cant wait to hear all about it.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
So please tell us all about this 10 you speak of...I cant wait to hear all about it.

Don't hold your breath. Andymonk doesn't answer difficult questions, like "where do you get all this stuff from?"

I think he's one of these people who just makes it all up. When challenged to give just a microcosmic smidgeon of backup to his unprovable inventions a great silence ensues.

Regretfully, I've seen it before.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I dont think your evil! Just like i dont think 99.9% of your fellow brothers are evil. The 0.1% keep the rest in ignorance through fear.

99.9% is pretty optimistic, I can hope the number is that high but I bet its a bit lower. Did you ever think that the 0.1% were not real masons? Just bad guys pretending to be good? Bad guys do that from time to time. There is no centralized system of control in Freemasonry, we are all allowed to study what ever we want. Freemasonry is a science of civilized and moral behavior. Its precepts and teachings are noble and innocent. Unfortunately this makes it a tantalizing target for anyone wanting to use the trappings of Freemasonry to cover their deeds and add false legitimacy to their dark institutions. I'm sure this evil 0.1% laugh with glee when they see people falling into the sucker trap of blaming the world's evils on Freemasonry. If Freemasons controlled the media might we not abolish all this dark gossip about masonry? I bet the ones who do control the media find it convenient to see masons blamed and the peoples' attention so cleverly misdirected.

Edit to add: My secret Mason senses tell me you have posted here very recently under a different username

[edit on 11-5-2007 by RedPill]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Saw several equilateral triangles inside of circles. The Tetrahedral Constant is a key to hyperdimensionality.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Saw several equilateral triangles inside of circles. The Tetrahedral Constant is a key to hyperdimensionality.

I am sorry.

But uh...... WHAT?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

I am sorry.

But uh...... WHAT?

i think he meant that the tetrahydrocannabinol was the key to hyperdimensionality.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
lol Scientist... here..

Plate 2. The Schlafli Double - Six. Courtesy: Geometry and the Imagination, by D. Hilbert and S. Cohn - Vossen; Copyright 1952, Chelsea

As was the case with the icosahedral projection of polytope 2,21, the tetrahedral projection also occurs in nature. Richard Hoagland has pointed out that the Sun and many planets display phenomena taking place according to tetrahedral geometry.[6] A circumscribed tetrahedron having one vertex located at a pole will have the other vertices tracing a line of latitude at 19.5ì. The phenomena in question take the form of energetic upwellings that occur preferentially at 19.5ì north or south. Some of these phenomena include the volcanic vent forming the Hawaiian Islands, the largest volcano on Mars --- Olympus Mons, and the Great Spots of Jupiter and Neptune.

This tetrahedral energy phenomenon is especially interesting for the planet Neptune. Neptune displays its Great Dark Spot at 19.5ì south. Additionally, Neptune is radiating about 2.7 times more energy than it receives from the Sun. A possible explanation is that the rotation of Neptune is enabling a coherence to take place with the vacuum zero-point energy flux, and this flux assumes one of the hyperdimensional forms associated with projection to three-space. The pattern of this energy phenomenon is illustrating the hyperdimensionality of the zero-point flux and of the vacuum itself.

An interesting experiment was proposed by C. W. Cho [7] as paraphrased by Moray King.[8] Four spheres are placed at the positions occupied by the vertices of a tetrahedron. The spheres are sequentially charged in a pattern that produces two types of rotation orthogonal to each other: a rotational mode and a toroidal mode. (Rotation of an object in four-space is analogous to toroidal motion in three-space.) Cho predicts that when the apparatus is operated in this manner, gravitational and inertial anomalies will ensue. Indeed they should, if the tetrahedral projection is a valid model for vacuum phenomena.

The Schlafli Double-Six/tetrahedral projection and the Golden Section rectangles/icosahedral configuration provide us with two models of vacuum dynamics, both of which are projections of Coxeter's polytope 2,21. Both models have axes of rotational symmetry, but the icosahedral model differs in that it represents an expansion of the X, Y, and Z coordinate axes into three complex planes. We may therefore expect to see the icosahedral model, or portions of it, favored in vacuum phenomena involving forward motion relative to an aether.

In the formation of quasicrystals, the rotation of the wheel used for cooling the sample may have experienced an orthorotation into a complexified aether, much like the process theorized for the planet Neptune. When the molten sample was dropped onto the wheel, it was exposed to this hyperdimensional flux, but it was accelerated in a largely straight line relative to an aether. This motion may explain why the vacuum geometry would manifest itself in the sample according to the icosahedral pattern.

This model for vacuum geometry gives us a rough sketch for the workings of a complexified aether. We should be careful not to regard this model as an exact blueprint of the vacuum state, but rather as a depiction of its appearance from our vantage point in three-space. If we are indeed viewing the projected appearance of hyperdimensional phenomena, then this projective geometry will be of great importance to any attempts to directly interact with the vacuum. This geometry will also be instrumental in describing certain three-space phenomena that owe some of their origin to activity in the complexified aether.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

www.world-mysteries.com...

an excellent site

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If you look into the buckminsterfullerene molecule ,you will see how the COMPLETE flower links to todays science.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I,m affraid your secret mason senses, like your secret society is broken!Before posting on this thread,i had never posted on this site.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

i think he meant that the tetrahydrocannabinol was the key to hyperdimensionality.

Or, more accurately, tetrahydrocannabinol was the key to believing that Bob Dylan was really a good singer.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
ah the masons, il tell you something about them. The truth my friends isn't hard to find it never is, its always right in front of your eyes. The Masons know nothing more than you can easily find, in essence they are nothing more than pawns who serve the serpent people and think they are getting something.(michael tsarion) Money and status dont buy you spirital truths, it never has and never will, only the very few know the secret of who are on the top of the pyramids but these are not your average run of the mill masons. My family on one side are all masons, one owns leyton orion football club, and when my mothers mum fell ill, her brother got her in the top hospital in london with a handshake, it isnt spirtuality at all. Yer they have access to spiritual teachings, but nothing more than you or i if you actualy go look. My mothers family which are full of masons go back to a wealthy lord of somesort by the name of bolton who got involved with barbra bushes cousin, the connections are there. These people have just as much chance of spiritual understanding as you or i, infact we have greater, we are not influenced by power and money and we never hold in the knowledge we know. The angels and our creater dont care how much money you have, as long as you are willing, you will find the truth. The tree of life is a very ancient symbol, a very appealing one. Simplicity shows the truth, if you stare at it you can fall into a trance and just clear your mind and think and your feel something different,oneness...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It sounds like you have issues with people who have wealth.

----------------------------
Removed quote of entire post directly above

[edit on 4/1/08 by masqua]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
sounds like your being sterotypical that only poor people are spiritual...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You extrapolated that out of one short sentence ?

I am saying that you seem to have an issue with wealthy people and are projecting that on the Masons that you know who happen to be well off.

I mentioned niether the poor nor spirituality in my post.

[edit on 22-5-2007 by RWPBR]

-----------------------------
Removed quote of post above

[edit on 4/1/08 by masqua]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_mcmillan
we are not influenced by power and money and we never hold in the knowledge we know.

I would disagree - the simple fact you used a computer to type that shows how influenced you really are by money. In addition, your entire reply seemed to revolve around money and power - so despite how you view those things, you are admitting how much money and power (or lack thereof) affect you.

The angels and our creater dont care how much money you have, as long as you are willing, you will find the truth.

source? (to save you some time, that should be read as somewhat sarcastic)

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

who could have guessed - all the secrets of masonry, and life for that matter, have been exposed on a blog, sweet!
If thats what you really think? Spread the word!
The symbol is a small part of the continuous pattern of creation.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
What would happen to you if you gave away any of your so called secrets? Pearls before swine!? Maybe the khaibit man might bite your head off! If you,ve not been through the 10 you wont understand that.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Khaibit are a Mekhet bloodline from the game Vampire: The Requiem. Their name means "shadow" in Egyptian. They are ostensibly inspired by the Assamites, Lasombra, and Setites from Vampire: The Masquerade.

So let me get this straight, you are taking your "truths" from a pen and paper roleplaying game?Well I am sure that White Wolf games certainly knows more about freemasonry than freemasons themselves do.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
What would happen to you if you gave away any of your so called secrets? Pearls before swine!? Maybe the khaibit man might bite your head off! If you,ve not been through the 10 you wont understand that.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Khaibit are a Mekhet bloodline from the game Vampire: The Requiem. Their name means "shadow" in Egyptian. They are ostensibly inspired by the Assamites, Lasombra, and Setites from Vampire: The Masquerade.

So let me get this straight, you are taking your "truths" from a pen and paper roleplaying game?Well I am sure that White Wolf games certainly knows more about freemasonry than freemasons themselves do. The information you gave was known long before any roleplay games were ever invented.I see your research doesnt go very deep before you give an opinion!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join