It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by Young minded old soul
Some one else also pointed out that there were no straight lines. That was true there aren't, but then again life isn't supposed to be riggid. It's supposed to be fluid. If you add a reggidness(?) to a fluid shape that would make it a solid. Such as a structure (building, pyramid, etc.) meant to be permanent, not mobile.

Interesting what you say about no straight lines. Interesting how the cross is two opposing straight lines.

Interesting also that structure and building became so prominant and guiding in society.

Oh my dear sweet friend in the dark, If you hold liquid to form of shape it would mearly be contained such as ourselves in our skins. Only when we freeze and become to cold do we truly become rigid!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk
More and more are getting on board,even freemasons. www.phoenixmasonry.org... www.bibliotecapleyades.net... www.maybelogic.org... www.theinfovault.net...

not all Freemasons are aware or inlightened. Makes sense that they would come for an outside oppinion of them ( OR COULD IT BE FALSE PROPAGANDA???? ) LOL no it's a good thing more people want to learn more than the daily news it's time for change can you smell it in the air?

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Young minded old soul]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You may be interested to know "The general science journal" asked if they could post my article. Look at the bottom of the page. www.wbabin.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I showed my father this image today. When he saw it,he nearly fell off his chair. He told me that the pattern in the centre circle is found in the middle of all masonic temple ceilings(Well.......all the masonic temples he has visited in his 40 years as a freemason). Would any freemason like to confirm or deny this? Maybe we`re being told something. Does anybody have an opinion on crop circles? www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

[edit on 12-1-2008 by andymonk]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shrunkensimon

hmmmmmm kinda like our reality/sphere is locked inside a hype-dimensional cube or Hyper-cube .

this could be possibly be achieved by our own brainwashed thoughts
projecting out to create our own prison .

the NWO just tell us what and how to think and we do the creating for them.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I showed my father this image today. When he saw it,he nearly fell off his chair. He told me that the pattern in the centre circle is found in the middle of all masonic temple ceilings(Well.......all the masonic temples he has visited in his 40 years as a freemason). Would any freemason like to confirm or deny this?

How could anyone possibly deny your father his experiences?

What I can tell you is that, in my personal experience of probably 30 or 40 different masonic temples, I would say 75% of them have a completely plain ceiling with just whatever is representing G in the middle. I cannot tell you if I have ever knowingly seen that image on any ceiling.

Certainly that image does not appear on the ceiling of all masonic temples, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

I showed my father this image today. When he saw it,he nearly fell off his chair. He told me that the pattern in the centre circle is found in the middle of all masonic temple ceilings(Well.......all the masonic temples he has visited in his 40 years as a freemason). Would any freemason like to confirm or deny this?

How could anyone possibly deny your father his experiences?

What I can tell you is that, in my personal experience of probably 30 or 40 different masonic temples, I would say 75% of them have a completely plain ceiling with just whatever is representing G in the middle. I cannot tell you if I have ever knowingly seen that image on any ceiling.

Certainly that image does not appear on the ceiling of all masonic temples, that's for sure.
Sorry,i should have been clearer. The pattern is found on the ceiling of the inner temple. The inner temple which is used for rituals and initiations.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Sorry,i should have been clearer. The pattern is found on the ceiling of the inner temple. The inner temple which is used for rituals and initiations.

Sounds like different labels for the same thing, as I have never heard of the phrase "Inner Temple" used in that context. Anyway, yes, I am talking about the room where the ceremonies are held.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I dunno, that star is far from complete though:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
I dunno, that star is far from complete though

Kind of like the "incomplete" pyramid on the back of the dollar, it's missing its pinnacle (reverse pinnacle in this case).

The pyramid itself, on the back of the dollar bill with the eyeball floating above it, is pretty bizarre for United States currency is it not? Imagine how many people you could ask about it, that deal with dollar bills on a daily basis, that would have absolutely no idea what's even there for. It's one of those things you see so much you just don't even care anymore; you just take it for granted if you even realize it exists.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This may be of interest. I found this formation(link1). Could this be a representation of "The osireion"(link2+3),leading to the flower of life? www.news.com.au... ... www.sacred-destinations.com... ... www.thelighthouseonline.com...
............. www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

[edit on 18-1-2008 by andymonk]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone is aware of Dr Len Horowitz and his work. Len is a well respected author,researcher and runs a non profit organization. He thinks my findings are worthwhile and would like to publish them. Below is a copy of Len`s last email to me. Does anyone have an opinion of Len and his work? Start the email at the bottom. www.tetrahedron.org... ...................................................................................................................................................... .............................. "Leonard Horowitz" ******@***.com> Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: The G of freemasonry
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:29:49 -1000
To: "ANDREW MONKMAN"

Start here:

1) Get all you graphics out on the floor of your living room.
2) Organize them historically from the earliest date you got into this research. Put this series of dates and graphic descriptions on paper to create a numbered OUTLINE of where you are going. Next,
2) Put a teddy bear in a chair next to the graphics laid out on the floor.
3) Get a tape recorder and turn it on to record.
4) Explain your story to Mr. Bear about each graphic. Describe how you found it and what it means to your overall thesis: that you have discovered the Flower of Life that holds all the musical-mathematical secrets of the universe. Make sure you include, whenever possible, a full story including "WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHY and HOW" about each graphic. Otherwise, the bear will not be able to get the full picture.
5) You should now have hours of tape.
6) Pray for a volunteer friend to materialize to transcribe your audio to word processor. Use text software such as Word. Any text software will do.
7) Send me your OUTLINE and later your written text file. That will become the draft of the manuscript. Make sure you keep to the numbers and outline flow so that it is easy to match the graphics with your text.
Aloha,
Len

On Dec 7, 2007, at 12:29 PM, ANDREW MONKMAN wrote:

Sorry Len but i wouldnt know where to start. I have tried but my mind is just a blank. The article at world mysteries took me forever to do and it doesnt explain things the way i would like. I know this may sound strange but i`ve hardly written anything in my life. sorry again,A.
Leonard Horowitz < ******@***.com> wrote:
Andrew.
I think your work is very important.
Will you kindly consider organizing a manuscript for publication
purposes integrating all your research?
Start with a simple outline. I'll help guide you.
I think you nailed the G in freemasonry!
Aloha,
Len
On Dec 6, 2007, at 10:35 AM, ANDREW MONKMAN wrote:
> Hi Len, I thought this might interest you. I believe the
> complete flower of life is the origin of the G of freemasonry. I
> would appreciate your opinion on the attached image. All the
> best,AndyM >
>andymonk

[edit on 22-1-2008 by andymonk]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Jesus is the son of God ,yet freemasonry does not recognise him.Why would that be?

-------------------------------
removed quote

[edit on 4/1/08 by masqua]

Jesus was the illuminated being of his time, The highest ranked priest of an ancient knowledge that survives to this day. Much like Abraham, Moses, Hiram Abiff, and Solomen b4 him. As the future unfolded to become the past the illuminated beings have been hid in secrecy from the world. For what reason? Control and power. To believe Jesus was the' son of God", no different from you or I. Then it would be to say that in 2000 + years there has not been a human being iniatiated in the ancient rites of knowledge 2b considered illuminated. Am I lossing you here?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

Hi yall. I came to this site by way of wanting to draw metatrons cube. As you can guess i found Andymonks work. What stood out at me was the khaibit man described as the first level of sight represented by a reptilian. I've been studying the different layers of the physical fabric for about a decade. I have found that the first layer does shadow your thoughts and feelings into different figures and shapes.(or maybe that is just my mind) could be different for other observers. To get to the point here, after doing my breathing session i began opening the dimension or actually from the breathing session i didn't even have to try, the 1st level was there. But i did not see the normal stuff, i saw as clear as day "a reptilian being" to be exact it was an Alligator spirit. I was not afraid, and it did not want to do anything to me. Intuitively, i felt like i just met the gatekeeper or like in the final stage of the current stage last test. So, Andymonks description seemed very accurate. And moreover, when he talks about the second rotation of seeing the chinese, "fu dog" i've seen beings like this but i could not say Oh, clearly thats the fu dog. I will explore this more. I don't know much about Free Mason knowledge. Is there anything ( im describing (rwpbr) like this in levels of free masons? Either way, this at least seems like a lead for the quest of wisdom. Also my first time replying, so excuse my response protocol

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Just because a symbol is lodged into the consciousness of a certain nation or religion does not mean it came from them. When you are dealing within the world of spirit and levels of initiation many trials and tests lay in front of you. The fu-dog with the flower of life under its paw could easily be a real being. Not just for celtic ceremony of wisdom. Life is real for us now, and as we awake becomes much much more real. Its not the reverse effect. Arise and your experience may come across a true meeting with the fu dog...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I dont think your evil! Just like i dont think 99.9% of your fellow brothers are evil. The 0.1% keep the rest in ignorance through fear. All i,m trying to do is engourage you to take the blinkers off. Keeping secrets may be good for a comfortable lifestyle,but it wont stop the ache in your gut! Love and light 2u. Ps I come from a long line of freemasons.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by andymonk]

Interesting. Brothers.. have you ever been intimidated, made to feel threatened, made to feel "ignorant", made to feel as if there is a level you cannot go, made to fear your life in any way?

No? Well then, our super secret over lords must be treating us well!

You can come from as long of a line of Masons as you want or claim to, but in the end you are not a Mason.

I come from a long, long line of military service..... does that mean I know what the service is like? What war is like? No, because that was not me, it was someone else, regardless of blood relation.

.1%

Show me the proof that I am being fooled by someone and that I should be fearing my life, then, just maybe, I will consider considering your little hypothesis that Masons are sheep.

-------------------------
Trimmed big quote

[edit on 4/1/08 by masqua]

well your 1st degree right does involve having a knife held to your throat, while you're told the ways in which you'll be killed should you violate your vows... probably symbolic, and I definitely don't think masonry is "evil" in any way... but I'm just sayin

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So I"m always seeing that picture of leonardi da vinci's notes that has various permutations of the flower of life design. He's got like 30 sketches of the flower of life and all this commentary with it. I have suddenly become extremely curious as to what these notes actually say. You always see people use those pictures and mention it in a very cursory way, but nobody actually stops to note what about those patterns he was studying.

My point being that I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction on where to find an english translation of these notes... or even where I can find a high enough quality print of the actual notes to where I can make out the letters and translate it myself. Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser
well your 1st degree right does involve having a knife held to your throat
No, actually. It doesn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join