It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
How about a glow in the dark poster? That would be awsome, just go to sleep staring at it every night. You would have to figure something out about it after a while! Hmm.. glow in the dark paint.. construction paper.. I feel a project coming on..

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This may be of interest..... www.near-death.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk

The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower(found in "the osireon" at abydos in egypt)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional. At the highest levels of freemasonry,they know this to be the case. The complete flower is used in the 10th degree initiation. The initiate is unaware the flower is being used. They only see the manifestation the flower is used to conjure up. If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,it will happen naturally. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. We are all connected to one another through the complete flower. When you link back to the whole,you are linking back to your higher self. Who or whatever appears is part of us all and should not be feared. I believe this interdimensional symbol is freemasonrys ultimate secret. 4love and light 2all
x (Use the first hand drawn flower) thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com...

[edit on 3-7-2007 by andymonk]
Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no design,measurement or straight lines. The complete flower grows organically from the first circle onwards,it draws itself. This is one of the reasons why the flower is called the creation mandala. I forgot to add...... the flower should be contemplated in darkness,only have the computer on,no lights.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by andymonk]
The point of no lights is to get tunnel vision.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
thats crazy how that same symbol is everywwhere i think its more the triangle thats the secret symbol.. but it still makes you think twice

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Is it more than a coincidence that the vortex lattice mirrors the complete flower of life? jilawww.colorado.edu...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The complete ancient flower of life is the template. news.softpedia.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You may be interested to know,someones taken notice.
www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realising it. video.google.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by andymonk

You and rockpuk may actualy both be correrct. Take a look at a book called "The Book of Hiram." It was written by two self proclaimed Mason Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas who claim in the book that Egyptian knowledge actually comes from megolithic Celtic sea people. They draw on many recent discoveries in the Celtic world an the Egyptian self admittance that they learned got their knowledge from an outside influence.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by brotherforchrist

Amen to that! It makes alot of sense to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Sorry hun, the whole idea of the Gnostic "Sophia" is not based in any Abrahamic religion except that one. God is the "Father" and is not a woman sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Nice blog, though i see no explinations only a thin theory!

The flower of life is full of symbolism, i know that and masons know that.

Never seen a complete flower, as of today i still havent...

Good work keep it up...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realising it. video.google.co.uk...
Unified field theory........ For whatever reason,google have pulled Nassim`s new video. You can get the older version here. video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing andymonk.

i edit my stupidity ...

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Animal]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Plotting the world grid(matrix,ley lines).......... I believe i have discovered the earths grid,which is based on the complete flower of life. If you look at the attached image,you will see a map of the island of sandy,which is a part of the orkney islands. I believe this island is one of the starting points of the worlds grid. As you can see at the NE of the island,there just happens to be a light house positioned on a place called start point. If you would like to draw the grid? First you will require an ordnance survey map(scale 1;25000). Second...... draw a circle with a radius of 2.575miles(5000megalithic yards). Thirdly.....position this circle so the arc runs from start point along scuthvie bay to tofts ness. 4....where the arc cuts through start point,place the point of the compass and draw another circle,creating a vesica piscis. 5.... continue to draw the flower of life. The flower will spiral out,running through all ancient sites,standing stones,cathedrals,churches etc. You will see as you go along,all ancient sites lie at the centre of six points. I look forward to your feedback.x homepages.compuserve.de...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Origin of the G of freemasonry...............I believe the G of freemasonry symbolises the complete flower of life. www.stonepages.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Origin of the G of freemasonry...............I believe the G of freemasonry symbolises the complete flower of life. www.stonepages.com...
At its highest level the G(like all letters and numbers)is a symbol. If you cant see the image.....look here...its been added to this article. www.world-mysteries.com...

[edit on 7-12-2007 by andymonk]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The complete flower of life is THEE template. If you overlay the complete flower with a sheet of tracing paper,you will be able to trace out any known alphabet.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by andymonk]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
so when i was a little kid I found a microscope in the attic. First thing I looked at was a scab I ripped of my finger from a bike wreck. As soon as I saw your flower the first thing I associated it with was the structure of my healing scab under that microscope.

On the other hand there were hundreds of shapes I've seen used for support in architecture throughout humanity.

Some one else also pointed out that there were no straight lines. That was true there aren't, but then again life isn't supposed to be riggid. It's supposed to be fluid. If you add a reggidness(?) to a fluid shape that would make it a solid. Such as a structure (building, pyramid, etc.) meant to be permanent, not mobile.

Regardless there is a lot of things you can find in the drawing. I went to a waldorf school for like two years when I was a kid and they made us paint and draw things like this with compass and brush, but never told us what they were. hmmm sacred geometry I guess.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Young minded old soul
Some one else also pointed out that there were no straight lines. That was true there aren't, but then again life isn't supposed to be riggid. It's supposed to be fluid. If you add a reggidness(?) to a fluid shape that would make it a solid. Such as a structure (building, pyramid, etc.) meant to be permanent, not mobile.

Interesting what you say about no straight lines. Interesting how the cross is two opposing straight lines.

Interesting also that structure and building became so prominant and guiding in society.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join