Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The dogon belived that beings who had something to do with water came from Sirius. The 'Masters of the Water.' Now that you mention it, one drawing does have a half Vesica shape.. Anyways the Vesica has a certain proportion of length to width called the 'measure of the fish.' 265:153 or 1.73203 also sqr.rt. of 3. And Jesus, who is seen doing far more fishing in the bible than carpentry, catches 153 fish.

Of course the sacred numbers were borrowed from much earlier religions in which the numbers revealed God's work. Then they had to be hidden when the old female dominated earth worship of the dragon (being earth energy, ie: leviathan) was peirced by the ray of light from the new male deity of the Sun; the ray of light being the long straight lance of the knight who slays the dragon. The old methods for directly experiencing god through plants (earth worship, drugs) and numbers (geomancy, astrology from mega-lithic (large stone) cultures like the druids (Stonehenge)), became religious heresy and punishable by death. Then the Knights Templar go to Jerusalem, learn about the roots of their religion and bring back some of this knowledge which can be seen in what were technical innovations of the day, large scale cathedrals utilizing much of the old geometry of the old religions. An example would be the floorplan of Chartes Cathedral using the square root of 3, or the measure of the fish, aka: Vesica Piscis of sacred geometry.

[edit on 8/17/2007 by ViolatoR]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
the sacred flower reminds me a little of the PACL linguistics primer, i tried to superimpose it over the flowwer but I'm not very good with artsy stuff, can someone try this to see if there is any similiarities.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The PACL symbols use 8-sided geometry. While the typical flower of life is 6 sided. The six-vesica piscis of the flower of life represent 3 dimensional objects. I don't know what an 8 sided flower would represent? Maybe one dimension higher? I did post one example of an eight-sided flower design in an earlier post. I'll have to draw out a large repeating pattern based on the 8 section geometry, and see what shapes I come up with. Yay project time! Now where did I put those colored pencils?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

Here I made you a picture last night but I thought I deleted it.. apparently not!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What surprised me most when gazing at the flower the OP posted was how the images seem to be ultimately locked in a square, like when you make a box with lines and it appears 3 dimensional. The squares are very prevalant in the flower.

It does also offer the six sided image most refer to as a star but focusing on it was difficult as the image wouldn't hold in my vision for long.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
What surprised me most when gazing at the flower the OP posted was how the images seem to be ultimately locked in a square, like when you make a box with lines and it appears 3 dimensional. The squares are very prevalant in the flower.

It does also offer the six sided image most refer to as a star but focusing on it was difficult as the image wouldn't hold in my vision for long.

I dont see a square... but the "final" flower-of-life is a bit too buisy and complicated. Maybe if my computer screen was 4foot square and I could see a huge picture of it it wouldnt look so bad.. I recommend printing out a repeating pattern of a simpler version of the flower and stare at it and color in the patterns you see.

darkheartrising, does your avatar change like every 2 minutes? I swear I've seen at least three tonight!

Oo look what I found:

[edit on 8/18/2007 by ViolatoR]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The atom..... www.ethereal.org... If you research the metatron cube,you may find some answers.
3rddimension.online.fr/metaphysical.htm

[edit on 19-8-2007 by andymonk]

[edit on 19-8-2007 by andymonk]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by andymonk

Yah with 3 electrons that would make it Lithium. Lithium makes a cube (important to Masons..) and is the 33rd most abundant element on earth.. HMMM...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
i created this by accident but feel its connected mindash.bluesphereweb.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ViolatoR

That's the image I saw, a cube, not a square! Actually the flower is full of them they mix in with the other images if you look at it just right.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mindash

That is an awesome image, Mindash

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

reply to post by ViolatoR

That's the image I saw, a cube, not a square! Actually the flower is full of them they mix in with the other images if you look at it just right.
The three dimensional metatron cube is found within the complete flower of life. If you research the metatron cube,you,ll be heading in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

thanks much. no idea how i created it, a few overlapping hexagonal grids at various angles and bam this is what i got lol

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Nice gallery mindash! A couple of your stereoscopic images are similar to the flower of life, only yours are octagonal. You should make some new ones based on the hexagonal flower of life. And then I'll spend hours staring at them listening to binaural sounds and make my brain's 2 hemispheres go crazy. Actually the closeup version called "ezekiels vision" has some six sided stars.. so the cube is implied, and so are the other shapes. But the in larger patterned version it's harder to see. Must have something to do with the angles you used.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The complete flower of life unlike other mandala has no design or measurement. The complete flower of life grows organically from the first circle onwards. This is one of the reasons why the flower is called the creation mandala.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk
The complete flower of life unlike other mandala has no design or measurement. The complete flower of life grows organically from the first circle onwards. This is one of the reasons why the flower is called the creation mandala.

In one of the pictures linked it showed the "seed" of the flower of life. The basic five pointed star. I have also seen this pictured to be the "star of Shemyazza" I wonder what the connection could be? One implies divine secrets revealed while the other implies all that we would ever need to know encapsulated in a geometrical craziness.

Hmmmm. Facinating stuff.

Also in the Tool video of the song Hyperbole they slice the apple in half and the core of the apple is the same 5 sided star.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Also in the Tool video of the song Hyperbole they slice the apple in half and the core of the apple is the same 5 sided star.

The guys in Tool are pretty much all into this kind of stuff. Pseudo-Masonic philosophy and occult knowledge, etc. It's blatantly obvious if you know what to look for. Perhaps something to touch on in the other thread about symbolism in plain sight.

Look at their (TOOL's) blogs and personal websites and the occult overtones will slap you in the face if you know what you're looking at.

I thought it was pretty cool, seeing as they are probably one of the top three greatest rock bands on the planet.

Maybe they sold their souls to old Al Crowley, that's how they rocked out so hard and got famous and all that...

[edit on 8/24/07 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The Axeman

Yeah, you are right about Tool in all the aspects you stated. I remember a quote from Maynard when he was talking about all the clues and such they offered up to us he said "Man, I tried to help you guys" speaking to his fans and indicating that he can't do too much else that it is up to us.

The wine you can order online from the Caducess (sp?) winery he has in Sedona is pretty awesome. The bottle alone is a classic keeper.

Sorry for the slight derail.

Edit to add:

Something else I wonder about is why did the symbolism seem to become the property and knowing of exclusively for the StoneMasons? What about before the story of Solomon's Temple being built metaphorically? They were already in existance, so what happened?

[edit on 24-8-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

In one of the pictures linked it showed the "seed" of the flower of life. The basic five pointed star. I have also seen this pictured to be the "star of Shemyazza" I wonder what the connection could be? One implies divine secrets revealed while the other implies all that we would ever need to know encapsulated in a geometrical craziness.

Seems that Shem-yaza is a fallen angel, or Watcher or Gregori. (hmm wonder where the name Gregory came from..(derived from γρηγορος (gregoros) meaning "watchful, alert"))

www.holyconservancy.org...

There are various Hebrew myths that claim that king "Og" of Bashan (a nephillim), was descended from another nephillim called "Hiya", who was the son of the fallen angel called "Shemyaza" (a watcher. See book of Enoch).

"shem"

a conspicuous position, as a marker or memorial, by impl. of authority, renown, used in conj. with ("shamayim" the nether regions, outer space) heaven, disguise, heap up, preserve

modern-day scholars have concluded that the word "shem" is borrowed from the Sumerians word "sham" (shu.MU). The proper pronunciation of "shem" is "shame" in English.

The miracles of Christ in the New Testament, are called "shems". They were marks of his divinity. The "signs" and "wonders" in Jer. 32:20, are also called "shems". But the original meaning of the word from its Sumerians origin is "MU"(sham) which means "fiery sky chamber"! (see the Babylonian Epic of Creation, the Enuma Elish).

The book of Enoch says that 200 "watchers" led by SEMYESA (Samyasa in other translations of Enoch), decended upon Mt. Hermon or which "they" called Armon. The "sidonnians" were a race of people of that area of the time, and I cant help but see a curious allusion to "CYDONIA" of Mars (cydonnians?). After all, the fallen angels inhabited Mars and the relics were finding is just that evidence. They called this Mt. Armon......."SIRION"

Thats why I love looking up new words, always find an interesting story behind them. So if Shemyaza is the same as Semyesa, then they seemed to have named their mountain after Sirius; at least according to this guys alien-gods information. Or if you dont like aliens, you could just concentrate on the part where Semyesa is the leader of the fallen angels. Either way the 5-pointed star fits. The Sumerian "fiery sky chamber" is a nice fit for the "blazing star" of Sirius. I guess that would make Shem the Devil from a Christian perspective, and Sirius a sign of the beast.

And if you read my "are reptillians from sirius" thread, you would know that the "new age religion" of the United Nations has a logo with a 5 pointed star and a cross; U.N. Consultants: "Behind the entire symbol, extending beyond the disc of golden light, emerges the cosmic cross, which is found in the consciousness of the great ones on that distant sun, Sirius."

[edit on 8/25/2007 by ViolatoR]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk
The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower(found in "the osireon" at abydos in egypt)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional. At the highest levels of freemasonry,they know this to be the case. The complete flower is used in the 10th degree initiation. The initiate is unaware the flower is being used. They only see the manifestation the flower is used to conjure up. If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,it will happen naturally. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. We are all connected to one another through the complete flower. When you link back to the whole,you are linking back to your higher self. Who or whatever appears is part of us all and should not be feared. I believe this interdimensional symbol is freemasonrys ultimate secret. 4love and light 2all
x (Use the first hand drawn flower) thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com...

[edit on 3-7-2007 by andymonk]
Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no design,measurement or straight lines. The complete flower grows organically from the first circle onwards,it draws itself. This is one of the reasons why the flower is called the creation mandala. I forgot to add...... the flower should be contemplated in darkness,only have the computer on,no lights.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by andymonk]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join