Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The complete flower of life.You wont see this on any site involving drunvalo.The point of his work is to stop people looking any further into the flower of life!His job is to convince us that he has the complete flower and there is nothing more to be added to it. thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
For some reason i get SOOO Mezmerized into it!!! LOL but idk what they mean by the complete flower of life. The only resemblence i can make it towards are crop cirlces.

This is the pic that i get mezmerized from

bp0.blogger.com...

PS the pics from the orginal link in the first post are realy creepy and i get a werid feeling when i look at them , and i think thats a bad sign......

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Trippy. Lots of pics but thin on explanations. And Andy, there is no such thing as a "High ranking Mason"

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Almost none of the pics on the OP's link are Masonic in any form what so ever.

not even the dragon with the tail in its mouth from Masonicinformation.com.

That is actually a Celtic symbol (and various other religions around the world) and simply means Wisdom, and in Celtic mythology symbolizes the Year Wheel as well.. and this particular dragon with the tail in its mouth is indeed Celtic in origin.

No other pic, save for the square and compasses are Masonic in any way, and the site is rather incredibly amateurish.

Also, the secret of Masonry is NOT a freaking drawing of a "flower" for crying out loud.

PS: the author of the linked site's profile states he is a fan of David Icke. Nuff Said.

[edit on 5/8/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The blog looks amateurish,because it is! Its the amateurs first attempt at a blog.Besides that,i would expect a freemason to say everything you did.It looks like your not having much luck spreading your disinformation. Love and light 2u and the rest of the brotherhood
x Ps The symbol is not a drawing of a flower! The symbols universal name is "The flower of life". The unfinished "flower of life "can be found on several pillars within "The osireon"(The temple of Osiris)at Abydos in Egypt. "The Osireon" is known to be the OLDEST building in Egypt!

[edit on 9-5-2007 by andymonk]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If you contemplate the symbol,it will open a part of the mind which has been lost(hidden) to modern man. There is nothing to fear! Truth+Trust+Honesty=Fearlessness
x

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This picture seems to fit the agenda the elite in general;

A circle inside a square represents reality basically, the spirit encasing the physical realms. Then we have a triangle encasing that, which is within another circle, which itself is within the square of the wall in the background/with the Earth painted on it.

To me, this says; We are going to imprison you within this world, imposing our own hierarchical system on you (the triangle).

just my 2 cents

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by andymonk
If you contemplate the symbol,it will open a part of the mind which has been lost(hidden) to modern man. There is nothing to fear! Truth+Trust+Honesty=Fearlessness
x

I contemplated the symbol and got a screaming headache...to small and to "busy" Is this one of those things that you can only appriceate if you are chemicaly enhanced? If so I guess I will never get it.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
who could have guessed - all the secrets of masonry, and life for that matter, have been exposed on a blog, sweet!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

x

I contemplated the symbol and got a screaming headache...to small and to "busy" Is this one of those things that you can only appriceate if you are chemicaly enhanced? If so I guess I will never get it.
Just the reply i expected from a freemason!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Just because we dont share your delusions doesnt mean we are evil.
If you think that glorified Spirograph holds the secret of Freemasonry than more power to you but dont get your knickers in a knot if we, who know better because we ARE MASONS, dont drink your Kool Aid.

Carry on...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Just because we dont share your delusions doesnt mean we are evil.
If you think that glorified Spirograph holds the secret of Freemasonry than more power to you but dont get your knickers in a knot if we, who know better because we ARE MASONS, dont drink your Kool Aid.

Carry on...
I dont think your evil! Just like i dont think 99.9% of your fellow brothers are evil. The 0.1% keep the rest in ignorance through fear. All i,m trying to do is engourage you to take the blinkers off. Keeping secrets may be good for a comfortable lifestyle,but it wont stop the ache in your gut! Love and light 2u. Ps I come from a long line of freemasons.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ps I come from a long line of freemasons.

Well then you should know better

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The 0.1% keep the rest in ignorance through fear.

OK. I'm confused. Which 0.1% and how do you know this?

0.1% is about 5,000 freemasons. Which lodges are they in? Are they all together in one group or speread out across the world? How are they spreading fear - is this fear being spread winthin freemasonry specifically or out in the wider world?

Can you give use any names? Any idea why freemasons would want to do this?

Where do you get your information from? Is there a mole within freemasonry telling you this?

Sorry for all the questions, but anyone can post figures and statistics.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
LOL

The fifth picture on that blog is from the opening credits of the HBO series "Rome." Hardly freemasonic. The 8th picture posted (and some of the other ones on your page), I've seen in a a library refernce text:

The secret teachings of all ages : an encyclopedic outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic, and Rosicrucian symbolical philosophy : being an interpretation of the secret teachings concealed within the rituals, allegories, and mysteries of the ages
Author : Hall, Manly Palmer, 1901-
Publisher, Date : New York : Jeremy P. Tarcher/Putnam, 2003. - Edition : Reader's ed.
ISBN : 1585422509 (alk. paper) - Description : p. cm.
Call Number : 135.4 HAL

courtesy of the louisville public library. Manly palmer Hall is one of the best refernces I've found for expertise on ancient symbolism.

Hope that helps you.

E.O.H.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I dont think your evil! Just like i dont think 99.9% of your fellow brothers are evil. The 0.1% keep the rest in ignorance through fear. All i,m trying to do is engourage you to take the blinkers off. Keeping secrets may be good for a comfortable lifestyle,but it wont stop the ache in your gut! Love and light 2u. Ps I come from a long line of freemasons.

Interesting. Brothers.. have you ever been intimidated, made to feel threatened, made to feel "ignorant", made to feel as if there is a level you cannot go, made to fear your life in any way?

No? Well then, our super secret over lords must be treating us well!

You can come from as long of a line of Masons as you want or claim to, but in the end you are not a Mason.

I come from a long, long line of military service..... does that mean I know what the service is like? What war is like? No, because that was not me, it was someone else, regardless of blood relation.

.1%

Show me the proof that I am being fooled by someone and that I should be fearing my life, then, just maybe, I will consider considering your little hypothesis that Masons are sheep.

-------------------------
Trimmed big quote

[edit on 4/1/08 by masqua]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What would happen to you if you gave away any of your so called secrets? Pearls before swine!?

-------------------------------
Removed BIG quote of post directly above

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If you want it get it the same way we did...come on down to the lodge and petition. Things of value must be earned. Why should we give you anything ?

[edit on 10-5-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by andymonkWhat would happen to you if you gave away any of your so called secrets? Pearls before swine!?
Maybe the khaibit man might bite your head off! If you,ve not been through the 10 you wont understand that.

------------------------------
Trimmed BIG quote to relevant parts

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If you want it get it the same way we did...come on down to the lodge and petition. Things of value must be earned. Why should we give you anything ?

[edit on 10-5-2007 by RWPBR]
I think you got me wrong.What would happen to you if you gave secrets away? The point is...you are under a threat! If you have been through the 10,you will understand the fear i,m talking about! I dont expect you to acknowledge that if you have.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by andymonk]

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join