It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and NWO Conspirators being used.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Imagine this: The 'NWO' take over the world...just as everyone has said. Thanks to conspirators who kept track, they rise up to throw the new 'NWO' off the seat of power. A man, or group of men, or such of the like, rises with the resistance and leads them to the destruction of the 'NWO'.

The 'leader' instates new order and justice...

One problem, the 'NWO' that you guys fueled to take down one day? Was put there just to have people fuel hate against it. The uprising's leaders will be the true NWO and once everyone has removed the fake NWO...they will be trusting in their new found leaders.

Trust = much more powerful tool to command people with.

Watch your steps, fellow ATS'ers.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So what we are looking at here is a conspiracy within a conspiracy which is all about trust, if we don't trust the first lot of NWO peoples, then they won't get the power. And then we won't have to have a fake revolution to get rid of the guys who really in all fairness are just trying to protect us from the real NWO. Who are all hiding in the shadows intergrating themselves within our very own fight the conspiracies community. They will then through the fake revolution take power and subject us all to a life that is painful and meanless, so what I guess you are trying to say is...

TRUST NO ONE.

Man we are all so screwed.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You really think way too much.
You were sitting there daydreaming and thought that up.
Come on admit it i know u were

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Foxe: Dont blow up the real revolutionaries should they show up first, not the fake ones if what you say is true... Be careful when you start to make things a "dont trust the first, dont trust the others either!" because then you have NO ONE to trust! You do need to have some trust you know...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe

One problem, the 'NWO' that you guys fueled to take down one day? Was put there just to have people fuel hate against it. The uprising's leaders will be the true NWO and once everyone has removed the fake NWO...they will be trusting in their new found leaders.

so, what your saying is....
the Blood Bankers (the present day elites throughout the world)
who promote wars, sell arms, entice us to eat processed/mutated foods,
require us to accept poisonous shots against disease, allow mercury
contaminated fillings of tooth cavities, promote the death penalty, force our young into non-winnable wars, etc etc
are doing the things they do because they wanted to be hated & detested....but the Rebels who conspire against the 'straw-man NWO'
are in fact the Real NWO...............................

whoa !

well, anyhow.....your Foxe Avatar has what appears to be decent black Leggings, to walk thru the snow .

could you develop or further explain your viewpoint ?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
yes but the problem with your argument is that to get the people to trust them they would have to remove the shackles that the NWO had placed on there lives.

Meaning they would be nothing like the NWO.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Isn't that the whole idea of the Antichrist?

I hate to get all "Biblical" on everyone here and I know a lot have animosity towards the Bible for some reason, but it does have a lot of influence on the world and our leaders.

The Bible says the Antichrist will come bringing peace and prosperity, we will welcome him with open arms. Most people will love him and admire him at first. He will be handsome and charming and people will worship him like Jesus, he is even going to claim he IS Jesus. Perhaps this means the people who run the NWO will be toppled and ousted by the Antichrist and the False Prophet. You gotta admit most of the American public is sick and tired of all the corruption, 9/11 Truth is taking off, people involved in past conspiracies are now coming out left and right with confessions, etc. Some people have a gut feeling that the 9/11 Truth movement was hijacked.

There will come a time when we will ask for heads to roll.

And yes, maybe the new people/person in charge will have been knowing this would happen all along and is ready to take over. Lucifer does mimick everything that God does because he wants to BE God. He will mimick his own Tribulation period and fake Antichrist so that most people will believe he is our Savior when he comes.

The Bible says the Mark of the Beast will already be in place when the Antichrist arrives, all ready to go.

The ultimate conspiracy would be a conspiracy within a conspiracy, you would have to almost be God-like to pull of something off like this.
It would be the one-all to end-all, The Grand Finale.

Sorry to bring up the Bible, but this situation is exactly what the Bible said would happen.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Prophecies are made for one reason and only one reason: To warn you of what will happen so you can avert it or change it.
If they do throw up in 2008 a person who pretends to be the good guy/gal most of the nation will vote for them without thinking about it. Then it will be too, too late. Remember, a heck of a lot of prophecies never come true! That was a side note. If they do this in 2008, and the information is made available of how this is all another expansion of the lie, we will avert the "anti-christ" as you call it or the "gestapo, martial law, police state" as I call it. Otherwise we face warfare as the means to force them out at that point. Still, the people must fight, and I doubt many would keep believing the lie after the first few months of being in office. The key being: people must stay awake, the longer you stay awake, the sooner it will be over. The less your chances of being fooled and put into the herding pens where upon you are sent to the slaughter houses.
So, it must be noted that the people must be warry of their "leaders" whoever they may be, or what they be.
At the same time, the people must NOT be scared of the true leader(s) who step forth and try and do good. Believe in your prophecies all you want folks, but DO NOT shoot the good guys and gals when they show up. Ask questions first, shoot later, not the other way around like some people are. Doing the later causes more wars and strife than anything else.
I DO hope and I am sure almost all of you as well, hope that things turn around. However if they do, as stated more than once by me: MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT WIND UP SHOOTING THE WRONG SAVIOUR! Granted one will be in sheeps clothing, but be carefull not to just shoot blindly, or else you will face extreme reprocussions for your actions. Along with the whole of the society and planet.

new topics

top topics

join