It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Fake Video?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hi Flice,

I cropped that part of the image and increased its size using CS2's algorithm @10% X3, then unsharp mask alone.

If someone can imbed this for me I'd appreciate it.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by Karilla]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
Does anyone have the Co-ordinates of it? Because I have that Nasa Moon Program – you know, its Like google earth, only the moon instead. I want to see if it’s on that when I zoom down.

You can find the coordinates if you find the panoramic image number on this map.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The video starts with a patch supposedly from the cancelled Apollo 20 mission.

The titles just before the video read "Apollo 11", the first landing on the moon.

My ears are ringing from this video screaming "FAKE" at me

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ok, those videos are fake, but we have to accept that his guy has talent

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
But that doesn't change the fact that the object is there...
But if people would rather not discuss the video maybe we should talk about the nasa footage? It's pretty unusual for them to add stuff isn't it

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by manastin
Ok, those videos are fake, but we have to accept that his guy has talent

Yes! see my last post, ive not debunked it, but alot of inconsistancys.
But very well done, visually impressive.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Talent, and it would appear, a flair for the dramatic:

Despite the classified files, the apollo 20 belongs to all mankind It is a part of all human's heritage. Among the treasures found during the mission; the city, the spacecraft, the EBE mona lisa. Depending on the interest of viewers, i'll post 22 hours of tv transmissions from moon. Proofs that we are not alone, if there is still necessity to proove it. Nasa and USAF will be forced to tell the whole story before september 2007. If i do not post these files now, i'll never do it.

Source.

[edit on 5/5/07 by Implosion]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
But if people would rather not discuss the video maybe we should talk about the nasa footage? It's pretty unusual for them to add stuff isn't it

True, but maybe he took an anomaly, and built his video around that?
Just an idea...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
The video starts with a patch supposedly from the cancelled Apollo 20 mission.

The titles just before the video read "Apollo 11", the first landing on the moon.

Here is the background to this:

Videos of the boldest and most secret apollo mission. Apollo 20 went to the moon august 16 1976. Destination was Iszak D, southwest of Delporte Crater, farside of the moon. The mission was soviet-american. Crew was William Rutledge CDR, former of bell laboratories, leona snyder CSP bell laboratories, and alexei leonov, soviet cosmonaut former "apollo soyouz" (mission one year earlier). Station 1 on the moon was "the city"; Station two was "the ship".

Source.

This is allegedly the Apollo 20 patch:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Just an idea...

This is a good point which i also considered, still i think this ones open to debate as im not convinced either way yet, also it doesn't take anything away from the very real looking object on those panoramas!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The camera angles, the camera movements, the camera movements when it "zooms in", tells me that it´s just probably a miniature, a mini set.

But if that is the case...a prize for the creator, because the idea of an ancient craft that has "meteor holes" in it, is fantastic.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wasnt Apollo 20 cancelled?

1974 July - Apollo 20 (cancelled) Spacecraft: Apollo CSM.

The preferred landing site was the Marius Hills, or, if the operational constraints were relaxed, the bright crater Tycho. The flight was cancelled on January 4, 1970, before any crew assignments were made. The most likely crew would have been Roosa (Commander); Lind (Lunar Module Pilot); and Lousma (Command Module Pilot).

www.astronautix.com...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Videos of the boldest and most secret apollo mission. Apollo 20 went to the moon august 16 1976.

I think the inference is that even though Apollo 20 was said to be canceled, it went ahead in secret.

[edit on 5/5/07 by Implosion]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is from the same user on youtube, and supposedly the lift off launch of the "cancelled" Apollo 20.

APOLLO 20 Legacy liftoff of Apollo 20 saturne 5
Lift off of Apollo 20 saturn 5 from Vandenberg AFB august 16 1976. Note the marks on the rocket, different than the previous apollo launches.
"carpent tua poma nepotes"
check my account, the big apollo 20 files wil be posted soon, especially the most important

opps forgot link.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by Denied]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
The camera angles, the camera movements, the camera movements when it "zooms in", tells me that it´s just probably a miniature, a mini set.

But if that is the case...a prize for the creator, because the idea of an ancient craft that has "meteor holes" in it, is fantastic.

See my post at the top of the page. the anomaly is definitely there. Also by the same guy on YouTube, there is a video of stills. They show the same anomaly but with more detail. The angle is the same as the official NASA photo that I took the image in the above post from.

The city videos, on the other hand.... hmmmm.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The anomaly on the nasa site is not the same as shown in the video, imo. In the video its mostly burried under rubble, while on the nasa site you can see the entire "vehicle". So 2 different things there.

Very interesting, nevertheless.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla

Originally posted by Orion437

See my post at the top of the page. the anomaly is definitely there. Also by the same guy on YouTube, there is a video of stills. They show the same anomaly but with more detail. The angle is the same as the official NASA photo that I took the image in the above post from.

The city videos, on the other hand.... hmmmm.

But the image that you posted, shows a huge "artifact" "rock" or "something". Whatever it is, is gigantic, more than the crater itself.

Instead, the "alien ship" in the video, is very small in comparison.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The city reminds me of The Emerald City...just sayin.

Great vids, I hope he keeps posting them.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I cant believe people got sucked in with this crap, it was like watching Thunderbirds on the close ups. Even a slightly trained eye can see that the object was small and the effort to cover this up was done with a infantile rocking motion of the camera.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Just an idea...

Exactly, he would have built his set around the train looking thing. This guy must have had a lot of spare time
It's good work though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join