It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Fake Video?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The main question: WHY?

WHY did he spent so much time/work/research/money into this without any rewards?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
anyone from slovakia here, who can translate this ....

technologie.etrend.sk...

??

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The graphic is from Area51 mag

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
No i think he ran out of charactors, see here.

Its Apollo 20, from the poster on yourtube.

Anaglyphic study preflight of Apollo 20. Assembly of the two frames seen by Apollo 15 AS15-9625 and AS15-9630.

Check my videos, Apollo 20 movies of the spaceship and the pilot will be posted soon.
Warning: not a hoax, some of these pictures and movies can be seen on the offical sites of the NASA. www.lpi.usra.edu...

[edit on 5-5-2007 by Denied]

There was no apollo 20, apollo only went to 17.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I would just like to say, I saw this video well over a year ago from a different source so I wouldn't rule it out saying that the poster of the video faked it.

It is very interesting and it does look pretty convincing. I'm no expert though so will follow this for other peoples opinions.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
2 more videos:
revver.com...

revver.com...

if this is a hoax, it is an elaborate hoax.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Looks a whole lot like wax to me... just in my unprofessional opinion, of course.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
She looks good for someone who doesn't exercise a lot. I suggest that she might be an earth-born abductee who probably served in a navigator/communications position from about 12-13,000 years ago. The most recent war on the Moon. The script on the documents appears to be similiar to ancient India scripts. The eruption in her forehead is in the same location as the "caste" marks still practiced today. This gal is probably a well known figure in Indian Mythology/history.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deloo
The main question: WHY?

WHY did he spent so much time/work/research/money into this without any rewards?

Maybe because somebody needs to divert the attention from the real issue, so you create all this ellaborated story, and then, controversy, endless discussion, with the consequent loss of credibility. So then... what's the real issue? Check the entire post and you'll find that in the actual real photos from NASA the object, whatever it is, exists into that crater. So the question here is... is that just a "shadows game", or perhaps a real, concrete, artificial object?

[edit on 8-4-2008 by JackHill]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I've just read in another forum that this is a viral marketing campaign for an MMORPG. Makes sense considering how much interest and attention this whole hoax has already attracted. Alas, I think that they've pissed off a lot of people dragging this hoax for almost a year.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
this spacecraft looks like the one used in planet of the apes with charlton heston.

or even like this one here www.noiw.net...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Oblate Spheroid

yea that is so cool you babys

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Amazing what some people are up to in this world of crazy theories

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join