It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Fake Video?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This new vid looks like bad special fx from a cheap scifi movie. His previous videos looked more convincing.

Also, this "spaceship" doenst resemble the craft from the previous videos and nasa pictures at all. It looks like some sort of clay tablet.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
More on Saturn 5.

www.geocities.com...

Above is what happened to every Saturn 5 ever built. I could only find one that is listed as "stored" as opposed to being on display somewhere.

S-IU-515: MSFC 1968-70. Stored MSFC.

The rest are on display at various places.

This get's MUCH better, after more digging, I find this...

"SA-514: Apollo 19, (Canceled)

Launch vehicle serial numbers: S-IC-14, S-II-14, S-IVB-514, S-IU-514

Spacecraft serial numbers: None

Disposition of Hardware:

* S-IC-14 on display at Johnson Space Center
* S-II-14 on display at Apollo-Saturn V Center, Kennedy Space Center
* S-IVB-514 on display at Apollo-Saturn V Center, Kennedy Space Center
* S-IU-514 location unknown

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain

* S-IU-514 location unknown

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Might just be a coincidence, but if you pause the video at 3:09, it looks quite a bit like the still shot of the UFO in the sky from the X-Files opening montage.

www.geocities.com...

Granted, washed out, but Photoshop can do that. Maybe a hommage?

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Argossol]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Also of note, but not connected, the first Space Shuttle orbiter was rolled out on August 16, 1976, the same day he claims Apollo 20 launched. Hope all of this helps in some way.

Also the Soviets were conducting a space mission with the Luna 24 at the same time.

en.wikipedia.org...

But really, enough of this now, the guy is a fake. User commotion13 on the UFO Casebook forum did some digging and came up with this:
img166.imagevenue.com...

The thread is here:
ufocasebook.conforums.com...

And if you dig just a little deeper, you get this:

Project he worked on 3D-modelling the Kennedy assasination:
membres.lycos.fr...

Items he recently bought from ebay:
cgi.ebay.com...
cgi.ebay.com...
cgi.ebay.com...

Discussions on photography forum:
www.largeformatphotography.info...

etc etc...

Case closed, game over.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
All I get from ------>
img166.imagevenue.com...

is that he has more than one username on the internet (I have something like 6) and that he is/may be posting things from France, or has a French email address (Not surprising considering he claims he was born in Belgium). He bought some Apollo themed items from E-Bay (Not surprising if he were a part of a secret Apollo program) and that he has a 16 mm camera. So far, only his latest video has anything to do with a 16 mm camera, (I could have missed something). I don't know, this is one of those deals so close to outright hoax that it should be a no-brainer, but every time you get ready to call it that, something else pops up that lends credence to his claims. As in one of my other posts, there "are" two Saturn 5's that seem to be....misplaced? And ironically enough, they were two that were earmarked for....... Apollo 19 and 20. The whole concept of "You can't launch a Saturn 5 without someone noticing" just doesn't wash for me when Vandenberg was launching Minuteman missles all over that summer of 1976. "Yup, there those crazy Air Force boys go launching another one.....". At the very least, this is a hoax where someone did "immense" amounts of research, found the anomolous Apollo 15 and 17 photos, found the 2 missing Saturn 5's, put together this whole story then spent a "lot" of money to post some video's on youtube. It just doesn't add up.

On the "This is a hoax" tip, the Apollo 20 launch vid is almost definatley the launch of the Saturn 1B that carried the American side of Apollo-Soyuz.

history.nasa.gov...

Compare these two Apollo-Soyuz launch pictures with his "Apollo 20" launch vid.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Zenagain]

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Zenagain]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Did you even try to google him? I also have alot of usernames on the net... but I don't claim to be a 76 year old retired NASA pilot. He is in his 30's, and was in dipers when this mission was supposed to have happened, as you would see if you did some googling on his usernames or real name.

Also, he has started to remove alot of stuff that was on the net just a few days ago, so now his homepage has a lot of broken links, obviously covering his tracks, but of course it's too late now.

And he didn't spend alot of money at all, he did this on his own, cost him almost nothing. He already had the cameras and equipment as he works as a photographer, and he knows 3D-modelling. He bought some pics and stuff on ebay, but that didn't cost much. This is just a hobby project.

Yes, maybe he did some research, but the stuff about missing parts etc is just random, but it works in his favor. NASA recently "lost" 700 boxes of original film from Apollo-missions. The official version was it was misplaced. To my knowledge they haven't recovered any of it yet. So the missing parts are just a regular NASA blunder, nothing remarkable.

www.abc.net.au...

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Dantes]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Cool fake vid. Almost had me fooled till so many skeptics posted against it. Im starting to think the ppl posting these things are making them!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
"And he didn't spend alot of money at all, he did this on his own, cost him almost nothing". - Dantes

Hi Dantes

I have one question for you: what about the "Snyder Ingress" video, did that cost almost nothing, and did he make that on his own?.

Thanks in advance for your response.

I know some of the Vids look fake, especially the one of the city, but last time I checked his images of the ship are very similar to the ones officially taken by Nasa on a prior mission. That is grounds enough for me to have an open mind about this Apollo 20 subject.

Please understand that I´m not saying that he is genuine or that he is a fake.

Rutledge/Retiredafb said that he is waiting until September to disclose his information, why don´t we give him a chance?

and

Does anyone see a conection between this and what GhostRaven has published in his thread about disclosure this Summer?.

Camillo

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Excellent points camilo. I thin we should give him a chance and see what September brings. Retiredafb said in an interview he expects to see more UFO sightings in September.

I don't think it will hurt to post the interview again:
www.angelismarriti.it...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
could be real

but the marker on the camra lens makes me think its fake because its not giving a clear image

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dantes
Did you even try to google him? I also have alot of usernames on the net... but I don't claim to be a 76 year old retired NASA pilot. He is in his 30's, and was in dipers when this mission was supposed to have happened, as you would see if you did some googling on his usernames or real name.

Also, he has started to remove alot of stuff that was on the net just a few days ago, so now his homepage has a lot of broken links, obviously covering his tracks, but of course it's too late now.

And he didn't spend alot of money at all, he did this on his own, cost him almost nothing. He already had the cameras and equipment as he works as a photographer, and he knows 3D-modelling. He bought some pics and stuff on ebay, but that didn't cost much. This is just a hobby project.

Yes, maybe he did some research, but the stuff about missing parts etc is just random, but it works in his favor. NASA recently "lost" 700 boxes of original film from Apollo-missions. The official version was it was misplaced. To my knowledge they haven't recovered any of it yet. So the missing parts are just a regular NASA blunder, nothing remarkable.

www.abc.net.au...

Don't even know where to start with this. #1 One username that "may" be linking to him claims a birthdate of 1962 or something. Provae that that's his actual birthday.

#2 "Also, he has started to remove alot of stuff that was on the net just a few days ago, so now his homepage has a lot of broken links, obviously covering his tracks, but of course it's too late now."

So his homepage is coming up as a broken link? Ok. But you mention "a lot" of things he's taking down. One is not a lot. One is one.

#3 "And he didn't spend alot of money at all, he did this on his own, cost him almost nothing."

Assuming this is a hoax, and personally I'm still on the fence and think maybe he's releasing good info "mixed in" with bad info, please show the reciepts on how much this "project" has cost him.

#4 Yes, maybe he did some research, but the stuff about missing parts etc is just random, but it works in his favor.

Missing parts? IT'S TWO MISSING SATURN 5 ROCKETS. I'm not even going to go into the dimensions of a Saturn 5 rocket for you.

"NASA recently "lost" 700 boxes of original film from Apollo-missions. "

700 box's of Nasa files would fit in one exhaust nozzle of a Saturn 5. Let's leave it at that.

Thank you, and goodnight......

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
fake. the lens flare is in still position when camera is moving around... and those numbers? come on now...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

curiousbeliever- I`m not an expert on any of these subjects. I`m not a CGI expert, I`m not an analysis image expert, I`m a politician.

I thank you for your words.

I have been given a lot of thought to this Rutledge/retiredafb subject, there might be commarades that think that "with all due evidence" we are just idiots to think that this is true, but then, once again, who`s to say who is right and who is wrong?

For one I really do not think that is for anyone to say...

If I`m not mistaken the purpose of ATS is to have an open discussion of each and every subject, "deny ignorance" and this subject has room enough for anyone to give there say.

I don`t know... this just as well might be a campaign for some new movie, I really don`t know... but I`ve been working for goverment (not U.S.) for quite some time and something leds me to believe that is just to much of an elaborated hoax to be true.

Think of the reosurces... the city video looks fake, I understand that, but what about the "ingress video"?, what about the coordinates that he gives and the NASA official video an a prior misson?

I really despise people saying that there "no was any apollo 20"!

The reason for forums such as ATS is to have an alternative opinion, if it was mainstream there would be no reason for us to elaborate on posibilities.

Camillo

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Hi everyone!

curiousbeliever- I`m not an expert on any of these subjects. I`m not a CGI expert, I`m not an analysis image expert, I`m a politician.

I thank you for your words.

I have been given a lot of thought to this Rutledge/retiredafb subject, there might be commarades that think that "with all due evidence" we are just idiots to think that this is true, but then, once again, who`s to say who is right and who is wrong?

For one I really do not think that is for anyone to say...

If I`m not mistaken the purpose of ATS is to have an open discussion of each and every subject, "deny ignorance" and this subject has room enough for anyone to give there say.

I don`t know... this just as well might be a campaign for some new movie, I really don`t know... but I`ve been working for goverment (not U.S.) for quite some time and something leds me to believe that is just to much of an elaborated hoax to be true.

Think of the reosurces... the city video looks fake, I understand that, but what about the "ingress video"?, what about the coordinates that he gives and the NASA official video an a prior misson?

I really despise people saying that there "no was any apollo 20"!

The reason for forums such as ATS is to have an alternative opinion, if it was mainstream there would be no reason for us to elaborate on posibilities.

Camillo

I couldnt agree more... we havent got long to wait.. he said things would happen in september so lets just wait and keep gathering the videos and info he releases as we go along. I want to believe this guy, I know he has some videos that dont look right but after talkin to this guy his knowledge about USAF and the MOL project is outstanding... if this is all fake not only did he spend alot of money but must have really done his homework on USAF and NASA.

I also agree that every person on these forums has a right to state how they feel about this.. and should not be put down by those who dont believe

Rich

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Apollo 20? Um...it only went up to 17...I think its a viral video for a film or game. Sorry.

Edit: Okay It says pre-flight study, so the video is not claiming this was part of the actual mission, which was cancelled. I still think its a fake though.

[edit on 27/6/07 by Chupa101]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Just a quick reply from a previous Dantes messages... so everyone can see the truth...

and of course... the list of all ebay items...

myworld.ebay.com...

"Hello, i'v build my first 16x20 camera, i 'm using a 480 apo ronnar lens, and i have an opportunity to get a 500 mm KRAUSS tessar 6.3 Barrel Lens, it seems to cover 11x14, does somebody know if this covers the 16x20 format?
Thanks in advance"

From the post at: www.largeformatphotography.info...

that Dantes was mentioning...

just making sure everyone sees the Links above from Dantes.

Well, I guess we are still going to have to wait for some microorganism on mars to be discovered... or maybe on Europa.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by teku2k]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
One thing that bugs me is. Why if he is Aleena and very much younger he uses this '[email protected]' as his youtube account email address.

He claims to be 76 years old. Now 'numberthx' it is suggesting something with a number (Probably a date). '1139 > 1931'

2007 - 1931 = 76

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
Now 'numberthx' it is suggesting something with a number (Probably a date). '1139 > 1931'

2007 - 1931 = 76

Or, it could just be a reference to the film THX 1138.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by Cygnific
Now 'numberthx' it is suggesting something with a number (Probably a date). '1139 > 1931'

2007 - 1931 = 76

Or, it could just be a reference to the film THX 1138.

It could yes, but i stick with my suggestion because that seems more plausible. What are the odds his birthdate is same as that "1 and 2 shift left" number?. The fact is that a lot of people use something familiar for a password and name. So his birthdate is probably a key to his password. I'm not suggesting to hack his account here btw, it is just an observation.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join