It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Fake Video?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
That new picture is pretty cool looking, but I'm still not sure what it proves. If this thing has been sitting there for "Billions" of years, why wouldn't it look like that. Maybe our moon was a stepping stone to get to Earth from Nirubu or something.

So if it really was billions of years old and shows this way on the highest available public image, then why is the movie showing a shiny, just cleaned craft?

Edit: just compare the scenery around the movie and check the picture i showed. It does not match at all.

[edit on 18/6/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I believe they mention in the video that the "craft" looks cratered and very old. The age thing is discussed in the first couple of pages.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Again, compare the surrounding area infront of the 'craft' in the movie against the picture i showed on the page before this. It does not match at all in the higher resolution picture. If people still dont understand what this means then fine by me

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I do not believe the video is real. Like someone said before, I think Spoodily, it looks like something filmed inside an aquarium.

BUT

This object inspired someone to create a story based around this thing. Nasa has multiple, low quality, images of this thing taken at several different angles, light and visual. Each image of this is fascinating in its own way. None of them convince me it is just a rock, and none of them convince me that is a vehicle of some kind. I would never have came across this if it wasn't for this guy making this video. Whether or not its domestic to the moon, it's still fun to research and study.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hey guys im new to the boards... but have been keepin a close eye on the apollo 20 mission... yesterday retiredafb released some more videos they are as follows:

and this one is very interesting to me "apollo 20" on the ground:

Hope u find it interesting

Rich

[edit on 19-6-2007 by olegkvasha]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Here is a photo from the Apollo 15 white room. The suits match, but i have no idea until what date is was used.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Uh, except that there was NO Apollo 20? I don't know what those clips purport to be evidence of.

Why isn't this thread labeled HOAX?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
Guess we can close it as hoax. Thanks to lunarexplorer.it and Ufologica for providing the original uncompressed full image of AS_15-P-9625-05. Here is the rock cut and pasted.

You know, it's just as possible that that picture is the one that's been altered.

As far as the new videos go, well, if they are official footage of a mission that is widely known, it shouldn't be too hard to find a match. There are plenty of NASA enthusiasts around, hopefully one will recognise it as being from a public mission.

If it isn't, and it is actually footage of "Apollo 20", then it will challenge the belief systems of practically everyone. It will show that we've been lied to on a massive scale, for some of us, for the entire duration of our lives.

Originally posted by disownedsky
Uh, except that there was NO Apollo 20?

Is there a prize going for being the millionth person to say that?

[edit on 19/6/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

You know, it's just as possible that that picture is the one that's been altered.

Ofcourse, everything is possible. You are free to order all (and there are alot!) high resolution pictures from the Lunar and Planetary Institute where this 'object' is shown.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If it isn't, and it is actually footage of "Apollo 20", then it will challenge the belief systems of practically everyone. It will show that we've been lied to on a massive scale, for some of us, for the entire duration of our lives.

And that's just about the space program..
Hopefully this is is just a snowflake on a snowball.
I'm buying a new saddle because this is going to be a long ride.

B

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
He's posted this one as well:

I have no idea what it's supposed to be.

This is some speculation from the youtube page:

Just throwing out a guess, Station 1 is "The City" and he mentions them taking video of things writing "calligraphy" on them. I'm guess that.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The "crease" in the middle of the "writing" video is the same as what the rover had when panning back and forth on the city. Not sure what he means by Rosetta stone though. Obviously to use the term "rosetta" implies the writing the rover is filming HAS been deciphered and has helped decipher other text..

I like how "across" the board his videos are. The "compression" test he is doing with these videos is a teaser but what he's provided in the past couple of days has to be making you debunkers scramble for solid hoax evidence. The shear canopy of issues covered in just 12 of his videos lends an already seemingly strong credibility to his story..

Up till now though, his videos have had a wide open possibility. With the launch site and actual people involved being shown (crafty hiding of their faces with splicing btw) , there must be SOME publice record to easily debunk this if it is taken from other launches.

My bets are on a NEGATIVE MATCH to other missions. Good luck to the debunkers though because I sure want to know if this is fake.

B

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The "astronaut" footage is hilarious. The "worker" with the headset in the front is a black teenage boy, probably hired right from the streets of Gisenyi, Rwanda, minutes ago. He doesn't understand what the heck is going on on that movie set.
Our hoaxer Thierry is probably that fat white guy in the back, giving that corny wink!
He must be filthy rich to waste so much money on these hoaxes though...

Edit:
Watch the fat one tell the boy to look to the ground, and watch him slap the astronauts wrist... Muhahahaha!
The suits also do NOT match. They purposefully hide the helmets base, where the helmet connects to the suit. A lot of work has gone into replicating the "white room", i admit. But the actors suck.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by jhotrod]

[edit on 20-6-2007 by jhotrod]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhotrod
The "astronaut" footage is hilarious. The "worker" with the headset in the front is a black teenage boy, probably hired right from the streets of Gisenyi, Rwanda, minutes ago. He doesn't understand what the heck is going on on that movie set. ...

If that guy even faked the apollo capsule entry room, with spacesuits and all, that for sure brings nigerian scams on a whole other level!!!

Someone can link or find an original picture/video of said entry hatch assembly?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The room is pretty real looking so are the suits, here is another real pic.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by NLDelta9]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
The room is pretty real looking so are the suits, here is another real pic.

Yep, the suits match as i said earlier also. If some people try to argue it aint real because the helmet attachment is not visible, maybe a little more 'research' will help.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi

Just finished reading the whole thread, after seeing all the videos and giving some thought to this subject I just wanted to say that something leads me to believe that this Rutledge character is legitimate.

What would be the reason for such an elaborate fake?. I can`t think of a sane person spending valuable resources on faking a fake mission. This guy is not asking for money, not making a movie, not writing a book, not selling anything.

Seems to me that a probable explanation is that what he wants is to disclose information, he is probably ill and close to leaving this planet, (old age) and before he does he just wants set the record straight.

If this is true, and he is not silenced/eliminated, I can`t imagine the consequences of what he plans to do after september.

Makes you wonder doesn`t it?.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
If this is true, and he is not silenced/eliminated, I can`t imagine the consequences of what he plans to do after september.

Makes you wonder doesn`t it?.

So why is he holding back info until September? I think it would be safer to release everything at ones. Maybe it is a viral marketing for Halo 3. Some publisers do everything these days to get attention.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
Maybe it is a viral marketing for Halo 3.

I think you're onto something. Hey... maybe it's for Transformers?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
look at the lower grey control box on the right, look at the closing locks and the little black "slit" or whatever it is on the lid. compare to the real thing, its different. so either it is a prop they didnt get quite right, or its footage from a second "vandenberg launch pad" like you seem to believe.
watch what happens, when the "astronaut" bumps his head...
whos that african american teenage engineer wunderkind?
Did "THEY" make "L. Marietta Snyder", the first female astronaut, who was never trained as such, and nobody heard from before or after, disappear like Jimmy Hoffa?
Where was Leonov really at the time when this supposedly happened?

Edit: the width of the room does not match

[edit on 21-6-2007 by jhotrod]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join