It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Black Helicopters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yeah, I noticed that too.
No blinking or continuous-running lights like on normal helicopters.
No identifying decals or marks either.
It almost looks like their carrying full ordinance too.
Very ominous.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
During the summer (back in June) I had taken a trip to Arizona.
I saw black helicopters every day.
When I asked my friend (whom I was staying with) about it, he said that they're all over the place and no one even notices them anymore.
It's so common it's just no big deal.

Is that weird, or is it me?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
yea i live in az and every time i go shooting in the desert i see them.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I live in an Air Force base but near an Army base....I see them all the time. I really think nothing of it.

Also, not all helicopters are bright colors. My mother (yes, my mother) flies civilian helicopters....and the one she flies is black. The colors mean nothing really. Also, the ones she flies, you cant always see any identification from the ground.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdcops8
yea i live in az and every time i go shooting in the desert i see them.

Funny you should say that.
When I was in Arizona over the summer, I saw quite a few of them.
In fact, the locals are so used to them, most of the time they don't even notice them.
I thought that was really strange.

Hey!
This is my 1000th post!!!
Hooray for me!

[edit on 11/11/2007 by wu kung]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Ive always been interested in such things as this,but it wasnt until tonight i decided to find out if in fact anyone else has seen these helicopters,because about 2 years ago me and my boss spotted 4 of them,

it was in pensacola,Florida roughly middle of the year 2006.i was working in a concrete yard which was about 30 acres of open land,tractors,buildings and whatnot with tree's surrounding,i was outside putting concrete moldings together and my boss was a few feet away doing something,i cant remember. barely heared helicopters coming up from the east of us which was very normal to see aircrafts,but occasionaly i did like to stop and look at these aircrafts because we could see alot of blue angel shows from the yard and very neat aircrafts always flew over,but on this particular day i noticed 4 black helicopters coming from the east at a moderate speed but what caught my attention is that they seemed to be flying below radar,probably only 100 feet over the tree tops because i could see tree's swaying around in the distance under them.these helicopters flew directly over me and my boss and we both watched them and i am not mistaken about this,they were so close you could feel some wind from the blades and dust kicking up,they were a dull black color with jet black windows which i could not see into and not one of these helicopters had a single marking on them,they flew in a sort of square formation staying really close to each other and like i said extremely low to the ground just above the tree's,i asked my boss what his idea on these helicopters were because id never seen such things before.he said that he had seen them twice before in the 20 years he worked in this location and had always assumed they were just government secretive helicopters and that it probably wouldnt be any good to look into info on them, being that he'd never heared about them nor had he met anyone who had heared about or seen them. i am not definately not mistaken about the info ive submitted and will remember that day forever,i would take any polygraph test to prove this and swear my life before god and a court room that i did see these helicopters!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I have seen black helicoptors..not recently though...this was in 1994.. when i was 19. A freind of mine, his older brother, was in hte marines, and later, in the reserves..he taught us all about the NWO, whcihi had never heard of beforehand..and shwoed us a tape, a friend of a friend got from the goverment,.. showing how the US was to become a one world government, cut up tinop zones and sections, one world currrency, ect ect.. so at the time, we stared taking the thin strips that was in the money.. if you rol money up and crumple it up a bit, wede remove the security strips that were inside the money.. then use that money to be re cicualted back into the system, that was our way of telling the feds, we know what your up too... so wede save teh security strips at home..
months later, at home in southwest CT, late morning huors, ide hear a low flying helicoptor..vibrations made the house kinda shake, it was that low..ide go outside, and thier it was, a black helicoptor, maybe 1/2 a mile over tree top levels...so ide go and get my 7x50 binoculars nad hide abuot and peek at it..thinking it was government...well indeed..the helicoptpr i saw on 5 or 6 occassins, had NO identification numbers.. and form my understanding, this is illegal as all hell...as all planes and helicoptprs MUST have identification numbers... these black helicoptors is aw had none whatsoever..and why they were flyiing around my neighborhood was beyond me as its suburban..
We sued to think, those secuirty strips from money, were tracking devices as theoretically, they had a metal strip in them..if martial law was ever implemented, they could find yuo, by scanning from the air, if yuo had money on you, and find you that way..thats why we removed the strips just in case NWO started, and to lpay a little with the FEDS lol.
SO! after a few months, the helicoptor left, and never retunred.. all i remember, was the heicoptor would fly near my home, then go east and come back for about 30 minutes...like it was circleing and looking for something or someone..always made me think.. was it me?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well Fellow inquisitors,

I was recently on holiday in Washington, D.C. on 1/07/2009. I was walking from the Wahington Monument up the National mall towards the Capitol. I was about two blocks up from the Washington Monument, and I heard a chopper. So, looking back over my shoulder, I saw a totally matte black Bell Jet Ranger ( like a tv station, cops or sherrif would use) no FAA registration on it at all (required), flying from north to south across the eastern side of the monument. As you all will realize, this is all VERY RESTRICTED airspace in D.C., especially in theb vicinity of the Whitehouse, .... but there it was. Too bad I didn't have the camera with me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join