It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanting Your Opinion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ok so in my week here reading a fair amount of the new and old topics here I have noticed people are more keen to debunk 99% of pics and stuff rather then think it might be real which I find strange for a forum dedicated to the topic.
So my question for you is what is your personal favourite ufo picture, sighting, favourite UFOligist, story of either a close encounter or something like area 51 and if you have one your favourite book on the topic.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by MrRobarto]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I really dissagree. I see just as many people blindly accepting things as I see people claiming its a hoax.
But you know, its more of an effect of what has happened more than skeptics. A VAST majority of the UFO videos and pictures that pop up on the internet every hour are fake. The rest claims to be alien UFOs when all you see is blurred smear that could be anything from a bird to a flying bar of soap, those you can neither debunk nor be willing to think its "real".

My favorite sighting: Shag Harbour. It even turned into a comic book

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
favourite ufo picture = Battle of L.A pic.
favourite sighting = Last year's Space Shuttle Atlantis mission - as seen both on live tv and discussed on ATS as it happened.
favourite UFOligist = (not really a Ufologist in the strict sense but) James Casbolt - fascinating yet disturbing.
favourite story = Rael's retelling of Genesis as dictated to him during his encounter with the Elohim.
favourite book = Disclosure Project Briefing Document (2001)

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
My favorite sightings are :

the battle of los angeles
valensole
trans-en-provence

check them out

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sighting/encounter: Cash-Landrum

Picture: Sawmill pre- WWW1

Ufologist: none

Story: Wingmakers, even though it's fiction, it's a fun read.

Not: By putting Wingmakers out there, I realized that many would point out it's many flaws, and the commercialization aspect of it. Still, the story itself is worthy on the basis of inspired fiction that dramatizes the path that future 'contact' could take.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Area 51...

I've seen an alien Interview video : from a Gray alien: They betrayed us.

Does this mean, they tried something different, or they excepted, that informations will leak out, anyway.

Alien knowledge and technology may come handy, anyway.

Someone kept telling me "To behave yourselves" , that's all they want.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Nice nice can anyone provide some links to some of the stuff like pics and stories, I'm too lazy to search by myself

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Your avatar intrigues me. >_>

*cough* Anyway...

Favorite Pic: RFZ-2 Round Aircraft (1934)
Favorite Sighting: Mass sighting in Mexico (forgot the year)
Favorite Ufologist: None in particular, but Bob Lazar is a familiar name
Favorite Story: Contact with the EBEs
Favorite Book: None

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Favorite sighting: Mine when I was 5.

Favorite video: Turkey Meteor re-entering atmosphere with blinking red light in debris.

Favorite Ufo book: Penetration by Ingo Swan

Favorite pic: none yet.

Just keep watching the sky's, so much to see!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
- 1939 Russian Tank & Soldier behind a saucer with lights surrounding the middle circumference, 190 degrees half buried in the soil between him and the camera.

- Allagash Incident

- "Government Files", Brookesmith, 1996

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I remember the video footage of the russion soldiers sourrounding that saucer definately one of the best vids.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Favourite UFO Sighting:
Lonnie Zamora in Soccoro, New Mexico.
What did he see?

Favourite UFO Picture:
The charred photograph of a model UFO found
on Billy Meier's premises, he reckoned he was
just making models of the craft he saw!!
Don't worry Bill, someone will believe you.

Favourite UFO Book:
The Roswell Incident, a forgotten event 'bulled up'
by Moore & Berlitz.

Favourite Alien:
Helen Ripley or the character from Galaxy Quest played
by Alan Rickman... give him a hand, he's British!

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The most intriguing theme for me is the suggestion that the Nazis were building UFOs and basing them in Antarctica. There'a a lot more stuff than we know going on down there...and the Byrd expedition adds to it.

I'll agree there is a lot of hooey to be found around these here parts, but like the joke says..."with all this sh!t, there must be a pony somewhere".

Still, my most chilling quote (mentioned on another thread as well) is from from Steve Bassett at the Toronto Fastwalkers premiere: "These guys aren't just flying around sightseeing or something...they're working!"

new topics

top topics

join