It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two of ufology's finest attend IIIHS conference this weekend

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by millerman
It was Debbie who took them down, she told me this in her email response to me. See the "Greer releases UFO photographs" thread.

So if it was Debbie who took them down..... it's fairly reasonable to assume that she also put them up.

My apologies, millerman. Debbie took them down. Ok, I must have missed it. That's fine, I can admit to a mistake.

It's not reasonable to assume anything when referring to Cult Greer though. We don't know if Debbie put them up or not.

I never like to assume anything, unless I know that if I see something in a picture that looks like a moth, then it is a moth.

Well gee whiz, Debbie not only admitted to taking them down, but she is also the official CSETI webmaster.... but maybe it was Greer who put them up, yeah!!!

PS, for those interested,

Ongoing Email Dialogue with Debbie the CSETI webmaster

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by rocketsauce

rather than complain about the moth, please deal with it. Deal with the moth, please.

If there is one thing everyone should do before they die, it's "Deal With the Moth".

All that and you failed to deal with the question. You might want to leave the sarcasm alone, particularly when that is all you manage to put in a post. You make fun of the question and utterly fail to deal with it. Nice dodge if you can get away with it.

Oops! Didn't go away. You continually write (insert moth joke here) I take that to mean you don't like Mothra to be mentioned or that perhaps you think it's beside the point. Why is that? If you don't like Mothra, tell me what Mothra is! Tell me why it shouldn't count. The Greer Camp needs to give an accounting of Mothra that makes sense. It is not going to go away.

millerman suggests it was all just a big mistake. tezzajw, however, says it was a lot more than that and was a $ grab quite on purpose that backfired big time. But (insert moth joke here) is not conveying any useful information.

Word up holmes, I do like the name Mothra. I totally agree with you. I don't like hearing about it over and over and I'm also trying to avoid it and I also notice I write long meandering posts, I need to stop this, but it will have to wait until my next post!

This isn't because I disagree with you or I get tired of people unfairly picking on the Greer man's credibility or because I don't think the Greer camp needs to give better evidence. It's because the point has been duly noted and there hasn't been a good answer yet, so why keep bringing it up in every Greer thread and making it go off topic? I don't go to the Christian message board and keep arguing over evidence of Christ's existence?

If anything I have repeatedly agreed they are lame pics and I agree they hurt credibility. As far as I know, there is an ongoing discussion about these pictures in the thread related to those pictures....

Everytime someone writes anything regarding Greer the next post is typically some slight that deals with Moths, hence my attempts to beat people to the punchline in my posts to avoid that and stay on topic. It would be like discussing Bill Clinton's credibility and writing (insert Lewinski joke here), so the haters wouldn't keep going off topic resulting in the typical 'mass debation' over credibility even though there is a lewinsky thread already. What is the point? If I were you (and I'm not!) I wouldn't bother following the DP until there is a good explanation for the moth pics, really, what's the point otherwise, to bring down the believers? That's a buzz kill
The moth aren't going away. We can either keep bringing it up in every Greer thread like Groundhogs day or we can agree the moths are bogus, keep that in mind, wait until there is a better or worse explanation, continuing arguing over it in the 'Cseti picture' thread, and continue on topic in other threads.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Much better answer. Thanks.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This post is starting to look exactly like all the other posts, no surprise there, it's all the same people discussing the same thing.

Torsion, Schuyler, Tezzajw I would like to find out what you DO believe in.

It's nice that you guys have this bonding in your common hatred, disgust, or whatever you want to call it against Dr. Greer.

But what is it you guys do believe?

Are you simply Greer debunkers?

its-a-mothmen?

Not trying to derail here. Start another thread if you like, I'm just curious.

By the way Rocketman, don't worry about me, the speculation on these boards doesn't bring me down. These guys are free to believe, or not to believe in whatever they want or don't want to believe in. It doesn't change my mind any.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by c3hamby]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
This post is starting to look exactly like all the other posts, no surprise there, it's all the same people discussing the same thing.
It's nice that you guys have this bonding in your common hatred, disgust, or whatever you want to call it against Dr. Greer.
But what is it you guys do believe? Are you simply Greer debunkers?

The post is starting to look that way because you ensured that it would. Not that it's a private party or anything, but every time someone says something negative about Greer, the fan boys show up and start ardently defending him--not by pointing out counter-arguments, but by using fallacious arguments.

Your post above reflects an absolutely classic fallacy called "argumentum ad hominem," an argument against the person rather than the issue. I don't want to say this kind of argument is legally false, beause we all know the law is not always logical, but by the principles of logic set down from the Greek world to now, that kind of argument is considered false or illogical in the classic sense of the term. If I say, "Greer did this weird thing." and you come back and say, "Well, you hate Greer." that is argumentum ad hominem. You ought to be dealing with the 'weird thing,' not me. Look in any elementary logic book for more logic "rules." "Introduction to Logic" by Copi has always been my favorite. It's a lot of fun, too, with its logic puzzles to solve.

I have laid down over several threads and several posts chapter and verse for where I think Greer has gone astray. I have been very specific and detailed. I don't need to repeat them here. There is no evidence you read them before, so I suspect it would be quite useless to post them again. I have yet to encounter a counter-argument that makes any logical sense at all.

You asked what "I" believe, and I tell you quite honestly that I have been most surprised to be labeled a debunker (You say that like it's a bad thing!) or a Greer hater, or a skeptic. I THOUGHT I was, more or less, a believer of sorts. Oh, I don't believe in Billy Meier plastic ray guns, or John Lear breteathable moon atmospheres or that "Dr." Reed shot an alien and put him in a freezer, or that reptilian aliens are eating humans in underground bases, but my 'working theory' is more or less along the lines of the original Disclosure Project. Yup, the government's holding back. There appear to be a lot of credible witnesses. I don't know this for a fact, but that's my theory.

Unfortunately, when there is a holding back, people make up what they don't know. Rather than the government holding back on a crashed saucer or a visit from 'aliens,' we now have this vast worldwide conspiracy theory involving the New World Order Masonic, crypto-fascist black ops men in black enslaving the entire world's population in poverty while making fortunes on the last drop of oil selling us out to the reptilians and laughing about it the entire time. And people KNOW for a FACT that this is all TRUE!

Piffle.

And what I see on these forums are starry-eyed people wonderously following the latest guru of fashion who takes them down this road of belief to the point they will believe anything they are told! And when people like me look at this and say, "Hey, this is looking like a cult." the believers lash out angrily and say, "It's NOT a cult. You can't LEAVE a cult!!' (Who made up that rule?) Besides, I don't see you leaving. So this belief thing, whether it is Greer or Meier or Burisch becomes very religious. And everyone knows you can't argue with a believer. Because they are Right!

So I consider myself an ex-supporter of Greer who, I believe, has led the Disclosure Project from a credible and even exciting beginning to an ineffective organization steeped in quasi-religious mumbo jumbo that will destroy the project. Remember, I didn't make up Mothra. Now it's been labeled a 'mistake' and has disappeared as if it were never there. But before that happened it was being hotly defended as real. The argument was that we simply did not understand how an aetheric being could wonderously manifest itself to us.

Uh huh. It's all my fault. That pesky argumentum ad hominem once again. So my basic issue is that having to wade through these kinds of arguments, plus the abject hoaxers like Meier, stifle the advance of the "state of the art," if you will, of ufology as a whole, which will hopefully lead us to whatever the real truth is out there.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

But what is it you guys do believe?

Are you simply Greer debunkers?

I personally believe that Greer/CSETI is a scam designed for the purpose of extracting cash from gullible people. However, my beliefs are always open to change and modification. Nothing I have read has persuaded me to think differently about Greer/CSETI - indeed, with incidents like the release of official photographs, my beliefs have been reinforced.

Some are claiming that the photos were posted as a mistake, but as Millerman has made clear, the only mistake was making them available to public scrutiny. Millerman has stated that the photos haven't been taken down but moved to a members' area. If this is true then CSETI are still knowingly feeding false information to people with the intent of obtaining money.

My opinions extend to similar 'set-ups' such as The Adamski Foundation, The Aetherius Society and Michael Horn/Billy Meier's FIGU

Like CSETI they are all 'non-profit' organisations generating huge amounts of cash.

They all claim dubious unproven contact with unproven extraterrestrials.

Some use fake credentials like 'Dr' and 'Professor'.

Most of them provide clearly fraudulent photographs as evidence of their honesty - photos of model flying saucers, photocopies from dinosaur books, toy rayguns, tinfoil spacesuits, blurry pictures of insects and moths.

They all have the same message - the planet is in grave danger and only the ETs have the solution - and that solution can only be learned by subscribing to their organisation belief system and purchasing their products.

We have seen posters on ATS who are directly involved with these 'spiritual' groups- Michael Horn (Billy Meier/FIGU) and Richard LaLancette (Steven Greer/CSETI) and they both proved to be aggresive, rude and supportive of cleary hoax material. Because of their attitudes they have both been banned from this free forum. It should be pointed out that these people have their own websites which don't offer the same freedom of speech that ATS afforded them.

Debunking such people is not a bad thing - it is a necessity...

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The post is starting to look that way because you ensured that it would. Not that it's a private party or anything, but every time someone says something negative about Greer, the fan boys show up and start ardently defending him--not by pointing out counter-arguments, but by using fallacious arguments.

Ah, my friend, that was my first post to this thread! I noticed the discussion falling astray, and then I posted.

Your post above reflects an absolutely classic fallacy called "argumentum ad hominem," an argument against the person rather than the issue.

Nice touch.

I'm just discussing and it seems that the opinions of you and your friends are negatively defined by Greer and the opinions of your detractors. I'm giving you a chance to ssert yourself apart from Greer.

Thanks for the reference though.

I have laid down over several threads and several posts chapter and verse for where I think Greer has gone astray. I have been very specific and detailed. I don't need to repeat them here. There is no evidence you read them before, so I suspect it would be quite useless to post them again. I have yet to encounter a counter-argument that makes any logical sense at all.

I'm simply trying to find out what you do believe, because I'm not seeing much beyond what you're typing about Greer and the few and the proud that attempt to defend him.

You asked what "I" believe, and I tell you quite honestly that I have been most surprised to be labeled a debunker (You say that like it's a bad thing!) or a Greer hater, or a skeptic.

My friend, what I wrote was '...or whatever you are.' That was written with you in mind and I'm disappointed that you missed it. As you advised me last weekend, don't worry about the emotions, as difficult as they are to convey in the written word. Debunkers are necessary.

I THOUGHT I was, more or less, a believer of sorts...but my 'working theory' is more or less along the lines of the original Disclosure Project. Yup, the government's holding back. There appear to be a lot of credible witnesses. I don't know this for a fact, but that's my theory.

Thanks for this. You may very well indeed be a believer, don't let me define who you are. Labels are for music bins anyway.

All I have are your words to go on, I'm just glad to see you stretching out and asserting what you believe independent of what Greer says, does or doesn't say or do.

And what I see on these forums are starry-eyed people wonderously following the latest guru of fashion who takes them down this road of belief to the point they will believe anything they are told!

What am I not leaving? ATS? My opinions about Greer by the wayside? Yahoo email?

Neither are you leaving these things. That doesn't make you and your friends out be a cult, although your assertions that apply to me in your opinion might also apply to you. If they don't then you and I may both be in the clear.

One thing about it, Greer states that we have to become more spiritually mature.

Greer does not and never has offered a way to get there. Now if he offered a solution that would be something else.

Yet, I have to ask you why you would spend so much energy trying to convince someone they are in a cult to get out, if they were in fact in a cult.

If your calling is to rescue people who participate in newsgroups from participation in cults, let's say myself, you would have to first convince me I was in one. I haven't found any compelling evidence from you or anyone else that I am. Having grown up in a cult-ish environment my radar is on a bit higher than most people's for that kind of thing, if I smell the least bit of cult-ness going on, you'll be the first to know.

So I consider myself an ex-supporter of Greer who, I believe, has led the Disclosure Project from a credible and even exciting beginning to an ineffective organization steeped in quasi-religious mumbo jumbo that will destroy the project. Remember, I didn't make up Mothra. Now it's been labeled a 'mistake' and has disappeared as if it were never there. But before that happened it was being hotly defended as real. The argument was that we simply did not understand how an aetheric being could wonderously manifest itself to us.

Ah, so see, your old belief system is coming back. Once you go Greer, you can't come back!

bwa-ha-ha-ha.

Now pardon me while we re-assimilate you.

Look to the Moth! Look to the Moth!

So my basic issue is that having to wade through these kinds of arguments, plus the abject hoaxers like Meier, stifle the advance of the "state of the art," if you will, of ufology as a whole, which will hopefully lead us to whatever the real truth is out there.

Greer's message is not for the ufo crowd. It is for those outside. It does not surprise me that you are not taking well to the spiritual side of his message.

You think that Dr Greer is stifling ufology. My opinion is that he is transforming it into something that is going to be useful for the rest of it.

Ufology has been primarily concerned with speculation. Dr Greer in my opinion, goes further than that, stating that these are spiritual and equal beings to us, waiting for us to grow up so we can handle the new stuff the new way of life.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by c3hamby]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I just love it when people like chamby take a long, well-written post, chop it up, and comment sentence by sentence. He asks a question. I give him a thoughtful response, and then he proceeds to do just what I accused him of doing. Bravo.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I just love it when people like chamby take a long, well-written post, chop it up, and comment sentence by sentence. He asks a question. I give him a thoughtful response, and then he proceeds to do just what I accused him of doing. Bravo.

So I'm thinking you are being sarcastic and you don't really love it at all.

What's wrong, you don't like to discuss stuff?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
When I saw the title of the thread, and found out who the two superstars were, I about pissed myself.

I've run into a half dozen FRAUD's since I got involved with an un-named project, and I have to say that it is my sincere belief that 99 percent of the people involved with UFOlogy, are frauds, hucksters, scam artists, and over all assclowns.

Recently I was asked to do some art for a story by one particularly offensive jackass, who claimed in an e-mail that he couldn't talk to me one day, because... GET THIS...

A MIB visited his place, and roughed up his secretary, leaving her incoherent with a nosebleed.

I am NOT kidding either.

This is how I know that most of the people involved with UFOlogy are full of crap. They all have the same modus operandi. Get what they can get for free, and make a dollar off of it, while screwing you at the same time.

Most of the people who are the so called Superstars of UFOlogy, are a joke.

If you read enough of this crap, you realize that all of their information comes from the same sources, and it's incestuous at best.

If there were extra-terrestrials visiting us, how is it that so many goofballs, wackos, frauds, and assclowns seem to always be in authority on the subject?

It's all a bunch of bunk until the UFO community polices its ranks, and gets rid of the frauds. Once they're gone, there will be credibility, as opposed to the Sean David Mortons, and Steven Greers of the world.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You think that Dr Greer is stifling ufology. My opinion is that he is transforming it into something that is going to be useful for the rest of it.

Ufology has been primarily concerned with speculation. Dr Greer in my opinion, goes further than that, stating that these are spiritual and equal beings to us, waiting for us to grow up so we can handle the new stuff the new way of life.

c3hamby, wake up! Greer is doing nothing new. Spiritualism and ufology have been hand in hand for decades. Greer is using the tactics of the FIGU and Aetherius Society - and its clearly paying off. I even speculated as to whether George King, founder of Aetherius is Greer's old man!
Take a look:

don't you see a resemblance?

You've read Greer's books, do they give any clues towards his parental origins? (Please don't tell me he claims to be a space baby!!)

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommychaos
If there were extra-terrestrials visiting us, how is it that so many goofballs, wackos, frauds, and assclowns seem to always be in authority on the subject?

It's all a bunch of bunk until the UFO community polices its ranks, and gets rid of the frauds. Once they're gone, there will be credibility, as opposed to the Sean David Mortons, and Steven Greers of the world.

I'd like to work off this idea and try to give an answer. This is all IMO, of course. The reason Ufology attracts so many whackos, nutcases, and frauds is largely because it has no accountability. In any more established field of study there is a recognized body of written knowledge that has passed muster with the practitioners in the field and serves as the basis for the profession. This is true from anthropology to zoology. Those who practice professions are required to undergo a number of years of study in an accredited institution before they are recognized as practitioners. Some professions, like medicine, require longer periods of study than others. In many cases professional boards continue to certify professionals throughout their careers. You can't be a heart surgeon just because you've got an MD. More is required; most of us think this is a good idea.

Now, as in all fields of endeavor we can always point to people with advanced degrees who appear to be space cadets, and also point to high school dropouts who are geniuses. These exceptions do not nullify the basic idea, however.

In Ufology we have been 'blessed' with a number of people who claim they have advanced degrees, but who, on scrutiny, turn out to have lied. They can get away with this because there is no body to which they must prove accountability. Even a teacher with a B.A. has to prove he or she has a teaching certificate before a school district can or will hire. They actually check by looking up the certificate in a state database. That profession is 'policed.'

Three people in the ufology field have been caught out on this. "Dr." Burisch, "Dr." Reed, and Bob Lazar. Burisch has a PhD, he claims, but then he changed it to "SciD," a slightly different variety. His corraboration is his mother, who says she saw the degree and was so happy when he got it. "Dr." Reed, as far as I know, has not defended his education and seems to have droppd out of sight since his exposure. Lazar claims degrees from MIT and Cal Tech. Neither have heard of him. Indeed, he was attending a junior college in California during the same dates he was going to MIT. He can't remember exactly when he got the degree, but John Lear says he saw it. Lazar says the government made his records disappear. And we have Dr. Greer. I have no reason to doubt his degree, but I don't think he has ever been asked to prove it either. It should be a simple matter, should the issue come up. In any case, the fact that anyone is a "Dr." is largely irrelevant in ufology. Those people who have awarded themselves degrees do so to enhance their status and credibility. There is no PhD offered in ufology.

The second issue is that ufology tends to have religious overtones for some, and once a group starts to veer in that direction, it starts to attract believers. This Space Brother component is very obvious in Adamski, Billy Meier, Heaven's Gate, and Greer, to name only a few. Adamski, by today's standards, seems really innocent in his belief system, or perhaps credulous is a better word, but we're looking back fifty years on what he said as well. But over all, once the Space brothers component takes hold, rationality flies out the window.

Having said all that, none of this means that UFOs aren't real. And when you come right down to it, none of this means that parts of the space brothers issue is not real. It's just that you have to wade throgh a lot of much to get anywhere. So the fact that there are weirdos, whack jobs, and nutcases does not, in my opinion, justoify being a 100% skeptic about the issue. There's some good stuff in the midst of the muck.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

c3hamby, wake up! Greer is doing nothing new. Spiritualism and ufology have been hand in hand for decades. Greer is using the tactics of the FIGU and Aetherius Society - and its clearly paying off. I even speculated as to whether George King, founder of Aetherius is Greer's old man!
Take a look:

You've read Greer's books, do they give any clues towards his parental origins? (Please don't tell me he claims to be a space baby!!)

(yawn)

Torsion my friend you have terrible bedside manners....

Greer also looks like one of the government guys at the end of CEIII, but it doesn't rock my boat too much.

No, he had parents just like you and me.

Don't tell me you are one of these people that disagrees with Greer and you have never read his books?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I think most objective observers, when they compare my posts to yours, will readily identify which contribute to the discussion and which do not. I stand by my posts as largely well reasoned and addressing the topics at hand. I do not think yours are in the same category.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I think most objective observers, when they compare my posts to yours, will readily identify which contribute to the discussion and which do not. I stand by my posts as largely well reasoned and addressing the topics at hand. I do not think yours are in the same category.

Thanks for your opinion and the opinion of those posters who are going to side with you in the upcoming posts.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Don't tell me you are one of these people that disagrees with Greer and you have never read his books?

I have a large library of books on various subjects including ufology and other aspects of the paranormal. I'm pretty choosey in what titles to add and Mr Greer, I'm sorry to say, doesn't have a place on my shelves. The reason for this is that I have learned enough about him and his 'philosophies' via the internet.

Here's one example of why I simple have no time for the man:

'During a trip in Mexico, Shari Adamiak said that she and Greer encountered two soldiers who were carrying AK-47 rifles and who had no insignia on their uniforms. Believing they may die, Adamiak said she and Greer prayed for help from the extraterrestrials, which resulted in the appearance of two UFOs whom she says kindly influenced the two soldiers for when the UFOs left, both soldiers dropped their rifles, walked to a van, picked up guitars and starting playing them, allowing her and Greer the chance to escape.' source Wikipedia.

(can you to confirm if this is from one of his books, please?)

Apologies for my bedside manner...

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Take a look:

Here's his early bio as best as I can recall from his "Hidden Knowledge" book that I"ve now finished. I'll give the reader's digest version.... By the way, are there any other UFO related books anyone would recommend? I need another book to read!

One of Greer's relatives I think worked for Nasa on the lunar module. He saw a UFO with his friends when he was a kid and got into it. His father was an abusive alcoholic, I don't remember his mom being mentioned much. He has a couple sisters. His upbringing according to the book, was really bad/poor in North Carolina and he moved out on his own at 16 years old and got a gig at a restaurant. During this time, he had a horrible infection, had a near death experience which opened him up to meditation.

At undergrad at some small school in West Virginia, he was meditating near a mountain which he did frequently, had a crazy mystic type of experience and had an encounter with a UFO in which he was told how to communicate with them in the future. The UFO occupants said they contacted him because he was 'enlightened' somewhat from his meditations.

Over the next few months, he flags a couple of UFO's, one of which he claims was corraborated by an FAA report at the time, but then decides to stop because these episodes caused some problems.

10 years go by without UFO work, he teaches meditation, goes to med school, has a family, becomes an emergency room doctor. Meditation is always a big part of his life. After about 10 years of being a doctor, he has an epiphone to start CSETI. He attends a local UFO conference, is given advice on how to start his own group, and starts CSETI. At one of the early meetings, they have some serious success at attracting UFO's, the underground UFO world starts paying attention to him. The word gets out, he starts meeting people and gets a feel for how the whole UFO world works. He starts actively trying to put DSP together by developing contacts, he works his ass off, gets some serious whistle blowers support and launches DSP. At some point he quits his job, although for a long time I believe he did DSP and CSETI while still working in the emergency room. In terms of funding, it doesn't go into a ton of details, it' doesn't seem like he had a lot of help with the early funding, until after DSP.

That's what the book says for better or worse, truth or fiction, visionary or fraud.......

It would be cool if these was some actual big news to discuss rather than the same old rehash!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I have a large library of books on various subjects including ufology and other aspects of the paranormal. I'm pretty choosey in what titles to add and Mr Greer, I'm sorry to say, doesn't have a place on my shelves. The reason for this is that I have learned enough about him and his 'philosophies' via the internet.

Here's one example of why I simple have no time for the man:

'During a trip in Mexico, Shari Adamiak said that she and Greer encountered two soldiers who were carrying AK-47 rifles and who had no insignia on their uniforms. Believing they may die, Adamiak said she and Greer prayed for help from the extraterrestrials, which resulted in the appearance of two UFOs whom she says kindly influenced the two soldiers for when the UFOs left, both soldiers dropped their rifles, walked to a van, picked up guitars and starting playing them, allowing her and Greer the chance to escape.' source Wikipedia.

(can you to confirm if this is from one of his books, please?)

Apologies for my bedside manner...

Yes that is a quote from 'Hidden' and that's pretty interesting, amazing if it's true....

(no edit actually made)

(ok, I'll edit)

(no I won't)

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes that is a quote from 'Hidden' and that's pretty interesting, amazing if it's true....

But it clearly can't be true because if it were, as we have said before, there's absolutely no need for the Disclosure Project and its time consuming, dollar consuming slow, slow progress. Greer has stated he can pray UFOs out of the sky and have them influence people's actions - forget the witnesses and government documents, let's see him get on with it.

But you know as well as I do that it is never going to happen.

Any idea who these armed militia are who take guitars with them when they set out to kill people? What if there had been 10 armed men, would they have gone back to the vehicle and started playing a brass band?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

But it clearly can't be true because if it were, as we have said before, there's absolutely no need for the Disclosure Project and its time consuming, dollar consuming slow, slow progress. Greer has stated he can pray UFOs out of the sky and have them influence people's actions - forget the witnesses and government documents, let's see him get on with it.

But you know as well as I do that it is never going to happen.

Any idea who these armed militia are who take guitars with them when they set out to kill people?

Well he says it's going to happen with some G7 country, so we'll see.

Speculation-G7 may be code for it not being Russia, since Russia was the last to join, or he may be trying to throw everyone off.

Also, Mexican police are a lot more-how can I say this polictically correctly-'different' than what you and I are accustomed to. Bribing is not uncommon, and I would not rule out a guitar or two in the trunk, with some ice cold...ok, maybe not all of them, but Lousiana police have a reputation to uphold as well....

I can't discount the story on the basis of guitar and gun toting Mexican police.

What if there had been 10 armed men, would they have gone back to the vehicle and started playing a brass band?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I just saw this! I love it!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join