It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes, hello. I have just one or two questions. What do you see for the UK in about few years time? Does anything bad happen in particular? Are the government conspiring something?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hi,

can you predict somthing I already know the outcome of?

Im painting a house, and I know what color its going to be... but I havent yet started to paint it. Its just bare wood at the moment. What color will it be in the end?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Damn, this dude still hasnt answered my questions.

Oh well, I had a feeling I wouldnt get an answer...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
what age will i get married?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

I think the thread starter had a good idea but the questiens im seeing are not worth his ability, very shallow for this forum I'm pretty disapointed

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
WILL THEY EVER COME OUT WITH THE SCARFACE VIDEO GAME WITH AMAZING GRAPHICS

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Lets see..
1. Will I have children or adopt? (more like, will I be Able to have children or not)
2. Is my mother going to pass on due to cancer or something else (ie- old age hopefully, or an accident, etc)
3. Am I going to get cancer?
4. Would I be happier staying with s.o. long term or being alone?

Mine are boring and typical, but that's really all I want to know ahead of time.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
1. wil i have children, if so how many years from 2008?.
2. will i be some type of role model in the future.
3. will i live for long time?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Personally I think it's a crock. Hillary will not be the president, Melinda Doolittle did not win AI, and the Cowboys didn't even make it to the Superbowl. The rest are all just cold. Then look at the poster who wanted to get into UNO. None of it came true. cold cold cold...

Then he won't answer questions despite saying he would answer ANY questions. I don't know...I think it's pretty much bunk.

Shallow questions? Questions of marriage and death? I don't think I would consider those shallow.

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
will everything go smooth with my move abroad? how long will it take?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

i came upon this thread and i found it to be really interesting. i don't know if you are still answering questions but i will ask any way.
alright so my grandmother had nine children and she lives in mexico but now she is alone because they have all left to various places. a few still live near her but my mother and her sisters are here in the US. i was wondering if my grandma will still have a chance to see those that live here?
my other question has to do with my love life. i'm sixteen and a half and i wanted to know if the boy i have a crush on likes me back, you might be like "mija but you are only a child and there will be many more crushes in your future", but it's a relieve that i will get knowing how he feels about me. or if you can't see that then, will i end up dating someone else soon?
thank you so much for your time.
i think that what you have is a beautiful gift that can make a difference.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi!! This is Aditya Dhingra from India... I have one question and its very important for me.
When will i get my soulmate?
Just tell me something about her.
I am of 19 now... it might helpful to u in prediction....
I will be really very thankful if u can tell me that pls!!
GBU

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
is im gone b a millionaire or rich wen i grow up. or tell wat i need to do.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am currently curious about the Pledian thing... then coming on Oct 14th, you know the aliens that are suppose to surface?? Well are they really going too??

Oh and something more personal, I hate to be dire, but will I still be alive at Christmas time?? (seriously do not be worried about this one either way, but I don't want an exact date either)

Oh and I have met a terrific man.. does he really love me?? Does it even matter at this point?

Will my sons (who are full grown) be having children at any point in there lives?

Hope that's not to much to handle, and please be honest.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Please, I am willing to believe anything. And I will give it a try.

Please email me your response to pleasebuymytruck AT gmail.com

Please no one spam me, it's a spam free email and I really want to know the answer to this.

I'm 24, she's 23. I love her, she is upset with me and things have been rocky for a while and we're both too scared to admit our feelings, and when one does the other can't. (two way street)

Please, will my girlfriend and I work it out? When? Thank you :'(

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Can you tell me when will I go abroad from my native country?
Will that be a turning point in my life ?

thanks in advance,
Vishnu

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
who will joey wilson marry

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi.. I just did a mid term rest in school and i did my first essayand i didnt do si good but i did another essay and i was wondering could you tell me is it good and what i got in the essay and what the reaction from the teacher.. And also we got a part on king lear and could you tell me how i did in it ... Thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have a pending lawsuit which will finally be granted in court,how much will I get for medical and for P&S

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Will I ever get a boyfriend? I'm 16 and still never been out on a date...there is this guy I like in one of my classes but I can't tell if he likes me back or not, I started noticing him when I started attending the church he attends. The class I have him in is one that he has a good friend of his in so I don't get many chances to even talk with him... Sometimes I think he might like me but at the same time he might just be being nice. So what do you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join