It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hey THANKS for getting back to us all WhereToHide.....................

Interesting answers.
I want to ask some more questions but all I am coming up with are relocation type answers.............

So I will think on it and try to come up with something more interesting.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
interesting...

short simple answers.... however, I ask very simple questions that the answers cannot be "what ifs" etc...and they don't get a reply...

:shk::shk::shk:

[edit on 24-5-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We'll my lottery question has already been answered now but how about my second question.

How about the lottery for June 2, 2007? U2 me please

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Shunned me

:w: Ifeel, so much:w: SO much be:w:Better...

There we go..
Bring on the answers.. And get to mine next time

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You answered my questions earlier but I want you to tell me where the cancer was and what I had removed. Thank you.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I see you,

I can't see what you had in the past, this only works in the future and apparently only on earth.

There cancer that I see in your future, the one that you will defeat will be in the lower abdomen, possibly prostate.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
who will win the Indy 500 this weeekend?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
who will win the Indy 500 this weeekend?

I wont be answering any sports related questions, nor will I reveal the powerball numbers for your state. The reason that I wont do the powerball numbers is because it wont work, I already tried. While proving my ability to my friends I did the powerball numbers, but was only able to produce the first 3 numbers perfectly, the other numbers weren't even close, it was enough to prove to my friends, but not enough to take home the $. I really wish that it would work.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hey can you plz answer my questions, i relly need to no the answers.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Your opening Title.... "ask any question and I will predict the future"...

hmmmm...

Okay, I have something to do afterwork today, what is it? If you don't get to that question in time...

Then,

The first week of July I have something planned, what is it and with whom?

It's not a vacation.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
How about my question about my Ex-Wife that I asked earlier.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
When will this thread end?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
until someone gets a wrong prediction...until now we still have time before allot of them are proven, i for one am still waiting to see if i am accepted into my school, i have to take the act..i did really bad on it the first time. But it turns out that if i take it again and do good i will be going to uno, but if don't do good i will still be accepted into the school but i will have to get some credits or stuff at Delgado...

Also when he predicted that i wont be going to Europe to study medicine, he said i would stay closer to home...Well the funny thing was that a lady that works at uno said that her husband also did what i did. He finished pre-med and stuff at uno and went on to Louisiana state to further study medicine...go figure

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Do I have a future in the army? If so when and will be a general?

Will I create some king of free energy?

thank you

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ok, i will bite.

What will i do in the future?

Who am i destined to be in the future?

What sort of job will i be doing in the future?

What am I planning to build very soon? as in the next few days to a week. I will wait for your response on this one before I build it.

If you can correctly anwser those, i will be impressed.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Ask Any Question about the Future, and I will answer it with 100% Accuracy.

Will Muaddib ever be wrong about anything?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Will Muaddib ever be wrong about anything?

LOL... Heck I can answer that...

Muaddib "can never be wrong. He is the master of the Universe, and knows all the answers to any question you might have".

LOL...of course I can be wrong.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I have twoquestions to you that is so important for me recently and those may interest you also as well...

1 - I left my carrier to do my own business, related with my father old business and share with my brother. I was planning to modernize their system and develop my father side of business. But now I have doubts if I do right thing to leave my 10 years background at high level engineering carriers from companies. Every day people says it is right or it is wrong. Really I lost which is right to do : Own business or to look again to work in a company ? Please try to see just an idea which path will be more suitable.

2 - This question is related with a love affair. I did loved a girl from other country and she is not here now. Her family dont want a foreigner to marry with her. But I can not forgot her and my inner is feeling she is the right person and true love. I really dont have much hope for her as we are so far physically with her but can you feel what is happenning really and what will be on my side and in her side ?

Really in my religion , to beleive is enough and this is not good to look for future things and believe things but I think that if I use those only for a little signs maybe i can get use them truely and in a right way. I think to beleive 100% is not good only to get an idea is the right thing to do.

In anyway thanks for your works.

Onder

[edit on 4-6-2007 by onderyilmaz]

[edit on 4-6-2007 by onderyilmaz]

M74

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm currently an undergraduate, and planning for my future. I've recently hit an obstacle in my chosen career path, though I believe with enough hard work I can get over it, but have begun questioning if I'm heading in the right direction. My question is: Do you see me going to Law School in two or three years, and do you see me successfully being admitted to the Bar after earning my JD? Any additional details you wish to offer would also be appreciated.

Also, I've been going on and off with this girl for nearly four years now. We've had our fair share of problems, but we've always ended up coming back to each other time and time again. Do you see any kind of future between us?

And this is just a general question--If we're all going to be plunged into darkness and be exterminated by an ice age in under ten years, does any of this really matter? Why not quit your career and enjoy and live life until demise comes about? Can you see if someone will survive and live through the volcano/ice age/anarchy?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Humm, 6 days and no response, but he has been online frequently.

I think I scared him away.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join