It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Will I cut the cheeze or will the cheeze cut me?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Will my Godzilla suit work to help fight Hiv and other pathogens in the body, and will it become should i say "popular" in the future.

It will not remove an illness that is already in the body, however it will prevent any new illness from entering the body while it is on. Something very similar will be used by the CDC in the not so far off future.

Oh and my friend has a dream of hitting it big in the nba, is he gonna hit the big time with the nba.

It doesn't appear like your friend will have a career in the NBA, nor the minor leagues. sorry.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I still want to know about my court troubles with my evil ex.

You will be happy with the results of your custody battle, however I don't see anyone getting deported.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Ok, if your doing predictions, when will Yellowstone erupt next, will it be rated as a "super eruption", and how badly will the US government do at preventing loss of it's citizens.

please see my post about 2012. What will the govt do? haha... you already know the answer, rather than lose billions in property value and prevent the buying and selling of homes in the fallout radius, the govt will let those people die with little warning of the pending eruption.

This eruption is also linked to the cracking of the new madrid fault, that will happen during the winter of 2009/2010

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
Will I cut the cheeze or will the cheeze cut me?

Are more interesting question would be when will you stop cutting the cheeze.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   

lets stop for a sec and just tell us what you have seen throughout the years of doing the predictions...

I have seen many things, mostly about myself including my own future & death, for the world we are entering into what i would call the 2nd dark ages. I haven't seen anything that would even hint at the existance of Aliens from outerspace. And I have seen the distant future.

Ask me what you would like to know and I will happy to answer you.

also would like to do a test to see if really can see the future..just tell me when wanna.

Ready when you are.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Originally posted by apex
Ok, if your doing predictions, when will Yellowstone erupt next, will it be rated as a "super eruption", and how badly will the US government do at preventing loss of it's citizens.

please see my post about 2012.

Sorry, I missed that. Of course you could have meant Toba, or Taupo or Long Valley, rather than Yellowstone

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I must have missed that one. Do you have a link to this post? I would be untested to read it.

Now for a real question. What do you see as being the most significant event of 2010? Something with global consequences.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I still want to know about my court troubles with my evil ex.

You will be happy with the results of your custody battle, however I don't see anyone getting deported.

OK, I hope very much that your predictions are accurate. I am a skeptic so I don't really believe in this kind of thing, but I'm keeping an open mind.

I should have asked how much longer this nonsense was going to take, but I've used my question, so I'll just wait and see.

Thank you.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

I must have missed that one. Do you have a link to this post? I would be untested to read it.

This is the one it seems:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ah! I see now. Or at least I see for now.

In 2012 there will be a Super Volcanic Eruption, followed by 2 months of darkness/dimness

Is the eruption from Yellowstone, Indonesia, or other? The members in the Survival Discussion Forum would probably want to know.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Exactly where is the "Ark of the Covenant" current location? Who controls it?

Exactly where is Alexander the Great's burial site? Will it be found anytime soon?

Who will win this season's American Idol?

Are you sitting around poking your finger to get this blood or are you using some form of animal blood?

My little sister has three questions:

Who will win the next president of the U.S.?

Will I get the job I want working at my sisters clinic?

How and will my problems resolve with my boyfriend of 10 years?

Thanks!

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I think its at the bottom of page 1 or page 2 of this thread.

Now for a real question. What do you see as being the most significant event of 2010? Something with global consequences.

As I said, the New Madrid EarthQuake comes in the winter transitioning from 2009 to 2010. This will lead to the US stock market crash a few months later, suprisingly the rest of the world will not collapse when the us economy does.

There will also be an earthquake in California in 2010, but it will not be the big one that will eventually hit March 2027

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Will I be succesful in my passion of DJ'ing? at any point in the future.
Will No Friggen Clue get a record deal?

And one last thing, can you see the future on other planets? or can you only do this on earth?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeSuisAKittyCat
Hopefully this will be an exceptable question..

My due date is December 2nd, 2007 will it be a boy, girl, twins..?

Will be a bit before we truely know the results of the sex as I am not going to find out but in the next 2 months we will definatly know if it's twins or not when I get the ultrasound.

I feel it will be a baby girl.

[edit on 9/5/2007 by deaman88]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi

My dog is very ill. will he make it through the operation? it will be on the 15th of May at 2pm

His name is Mr Burns.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Will I Learn Cold Reading Just Like You? Keep In Mind I Have 10 Books On The Subject And I'm Ready To Pull All The Information I Need To Prove You Wrong!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm 19 years old. I work at a crappy job flipping burgers, and I attend a Community College. In the last 2 years, i've been on the edge, and I feel a breaking point coming along.. Not in a violent way, just a breaking point. I just wanted to know, can you tell what i've been through, can you see into me and turley believe that I am a good person, or am I nothing but scum, something waiting to do wrong?? I've been told by numerous people, that they don't like hanging around me, simply because I give off a bad vibe.. And i've also been told me aura readers, to leave the room at once... What's wrong with me? I've had astrology readings as well, even they can't descipher anything in my life, aside from my supposed personality that isn't even close to my peronality at all. Though I remember them saying, that this personality can happen in any time of my life.. What's wrong with me? Am I a ticking time bomb? Am I even what i'm supposed to be?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hi,i'll keep my question short. You seem to be rather busy,dont want you to wear yourself out

-When will i finally become employed again?

-Do i have a future in the military? if so can you give details?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I havent been able to stay awake for the required 24-36+ hours the past couple of days in order to see the visions. I will try again tonight to answer more of your questions. In the future I will only be able to answer your questions during the weekends, however if you ask a question that I already know the answer to, or one that doesn't require a vision then I will answer as soon as I can. Thank you again for your questions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join