It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
singhs2, I'll answer you tomorrow. And no, there will be no lottery numbers. I can't read in my visions. For if I did, I would have won the lottery a long time ago.

Originally posted by SunIsSon
reply to post by lpowell0627

Like I wrote in my post, I discontiued reading this thread on page 4 upon receiving PROOF that this was nonsense. My post was an attempt to save those looking for answers from wasting their time ANY FURTHER on this thread. The new fortune teller would have been wise to open a NEW THREAD rather than resume an already DOOMED THREAD.

NOW, if there is a REAL fortune teller here, I'll be awaiting your IM containing the next winning Mega Million lottery numbers. Until I receive this SIMPLE REQUEST, I will rain down without mercy on this SILLINESS and expose each and every one of the fortune tellers failed attempts.

Why do you act like Moveon.org guy at those Tea party protest?

And you'll eventually leave just like RichieScott1

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Thanks for that.... I dont know who the lady is but I wouldnt mind finding out...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Please answer, will i ever get a girlfriend? Soon?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

For the past several years I have been working on replicating the methods used by Nostradomus to predict the future. Although some of his methods needed to be tweaked, I have achieved a breakthrough! & after months of practice I have finally mastered the method and can predict the future with 100% accuracy. But Most Importantly I am now willing to Prove it to you!

Ask Any Question about the Future, and I will answer it with 100% Accuracy.

Please be specific as possible in your questions, and in return I will not be cryptic in my responses.

What will prove to be the cure for cancer?

i think the breakthrough may come from or have something to do with seeing ants, sir.

But nevermind my methods of conversing with the future.

what is the cure for cancer going to be?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm Back.

I just wanted you all to know that I have decided to come back here to continue telling you about the future.

I will be making readings on Saturday, so please have your questions posted before then.

I post the answers on Sunday or Monday, depending on my schedule.

Havn't seen any posts from the OP since page 8 ???

This sunday and monday, or is this person gone?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by singhs2
Hello.

Excellent post....I need convincing you can predict well....I have bought something in the last 7 days for a purpose.....you know what it is?

Q1. Where and when will my career begin?
Q2. Friday 23rd April 2010:EuroMillions lottery numbers?
Q3. What will I be doing in the year 2013?
Q3. Any hints & tips for my future?

:-)

1. What I get is the answer "it has already begun." I take it what your doing right now isn't what you want to do.
2. If I knew this, I would have already won the Texas lottery.
3. Well you do a lot of thing. You eat, sleep, have sex. The one thing that sticks into my mind is that you plant alot of vegetables that year.
4. I'm going to need more time right now to give you answers. Your real question is how do I get my career off the ground. also if your stuck in Germany, Plan way ahead to take a train for the foreseeable future.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Please answer, will i ever get a girlfriend? Soon?

I did answer your question. You need to learn how to read and understand that I'm only an interpreter. Because you decide to do nothing to get what you want, you will get nothing. Your looking at the girl, and you don't say, would you like to go out for walk or some coffee. No, you expect a girl to come and say it for you.

I hate to come down on all the ladies here, but a girl likes to be led by a guy, ok. your not leading, so your not getting anything.

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

For the past several years I have been working on replicating the methods used by Nostradomus to predict the future. Although some of his methods needed to be tweaked, I have achieved a breakthrough! & after months of practice I have finally mastered the method and can predict the future with 100% accuracy. But Most Importantly I am now willing to Prove it to you!

Ask Any Question about the Future, and I will answer it with 100% Accuracy.

Please be specific as possible in your questions, and in return I will not be cryptic in my responses.

What will prove to be the cure for cancer?

i think the breakthrough may come from or have something to do with seeing ants, sir.

But nevermind my methods of conversing with the future.

what is the cure for cancer going to be?

Where2Hide2006 is hiding and I've been doing his job since page 11. I don't see the future 100%. No one can because people are making choices to change the future.

Also if I don't like what i see, I yell at you like I did to simplygrand. And yes, he'll be voting soon.

Thus I cannot control your decisions.

There will be no cure for cancer at all, well not at least for another 50 years or so. There will be treatments for cancer and those treatments will be increasing in effectiveness in the coming decades just as they did when they started decades prior. Since this subject don't interest me, I'm not looking into where and how things come.

The only cool thing to come out of medical science is regrowing your limbs, well at least just your fingers. So much for removing the middle one. :shk:

[edit on 18-4-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Kindly read me and predict my future,
ccg

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Good morning, at least good morning from the West US. I am curious if you think I have a chance with my friend's cousin? I have been trying to move things along in a "certain direction". I'm sure you know what I mean and I was wondering if my efforts will be fruitful.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Good morning, at least good morning from the West US. I am curious if you think I have a chance with my friend's cousin? I have been trying to move things along in a "certain direction". I'm sure you know what I mean and I was wondering if my efforts will be fruitful.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Today I'm having a hard time reading the future as I did yesterday.

I don't see anything happening with the cousin. Sure he has a nice ass, but no, I don't see anything happening at all. The Impression is that I get that he' just don't see you as a potential sex partner.

So your looking for love. You'll meet him on a train, or bus, can't quite see it, maybe both. Wearing like a jeans jacket or something. You'll have a better time with him.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cgats
Kindly read me and predict my future,
ccg

well Sugargrand lives in places I don't like. goes to corporations, complains about America's downfall, Not realizing that Walmart and our decline are really linked.
The Bar he may go to is locally own, the rest, is a place I don't like to be in or help people who live there. For in my opinion they created half of the problems this country is going through right now, and now they're voting for the people who choose not to take responsibility for there actions. For Freedom is a responsibility, and when you brake your responsibility, the people look to government to stop the irresponsibility.

You do the same, but not as bad. Really nothing really happens in your future, at least nothing exciting. its really a boring day to day life that everybody else lives.

However, you do starve for 2 days in 2012. Something about no money, No electricity and you can't buy food for a while. I get the time wrong all the time, so take that into account. For 2012 is a interesting year, not just with the right wing political movement that acts just like moveon.org, TPM. But also cults kill themselves, Bombs go off, not really in the USA, but overseas mainly. And yes, it's harder for us to get around and everyone is pointing fingers at the wrong donkey, or elephant.

As I try to look deeper, I see a business opportunity? Good for only the short term. I don't see anything long term and more Successful. And your worried is misplaced with a loved one, I want to say Son. He'll be ok.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Interesting and intriguing, would you tell me of my future

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Failed

Please be Detailed, I don't see thing clearly.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

WoW that's very nice of you, to offer your services here.
When will the humans be ready, for time travel and teleportation etc?
In my opinion.never.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Are my teaching right of soul science?

Is my thinking of life right and after life right?

I know you dont answer u2u but its only for your good if you do.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
OK, I will have a stab at this. One day I would like to be wealthy enough not to work. Yes, I might spend a little on a house, but money can't buy me what I need. What I need is the freedom each day to help others, whilst keeping a small house in the country ...nothing fancy.

So , One day I would like to have Millions of £££ so I could give up my 60-70 hour week sales manager job, which pays very very well...just never have time to spend it. I would like to dedicate my time to conservation projects, education, opening projects around the UK to help young disadvantaged people, running workshops on fear, phobia and anxiety (Ex sufferer myself and would like to cure others). My dream is to not worry about income, maintain a semi decent life style, I don't have any delusions of grandure here. I have a guitar, wife, family, house and some veg growing in my garden....what more can a man need? And dedicate my time to helping others.

So , will I ever be rich enough to do that? And , how and when will that come about. I'm 30 live, UK Based.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Failed

You fail at something soon. I didn't want to know about it because it was down in that department.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

WoW that's very nice of you, to offer your services here.
When will the humans be ready, for time travel and teleportation etc?
In my opinion.never.

Where2Hide2006 is hiding. So I took over. And since I don't have to use any psychic powers in this, I'll answer it for you.

When You watch Star Trek, you go back in time, and screw up the entire time line. And thats what we think of time travel. Same with the Movie "Back to the Future."

Wrong!

Time Travel is more like the TV Show Sliders. When you travel back in time, you alter that universe to be a different Universe, thus you can kill your father, have sex with your mom, and not be your own father, with out making you disappear in a photo from your future. But why you want to have
is beyond me.

If you read John Titor's words, he describes as do theoretical Physicist how you can travel back in time, and create a new universe just by being there even for a second. Thus nothing changes and just because John Titor had a Nuclear Holocaust, doesn't mean we'll have that same future.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBoyFG
Are my teaching right of soul science?

Is my thinking of life right and after life right?

I know you dont answer u2u but its only for your good if you do.

I'm getting mixed signals here. One is that of Religious Fundamentalist, the other, filled with new ages thinking mixed in.

The vision I'm getting is "you go before god, and god judges you." And then you get return back to earth.

One problem, Your the Judge, Jury and Executioner not GOD. For god is a girl.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pax et Intellectus
OK, I will have a stab at this. One day I would like to be wealthy enough not to work. Yes, I might spend a little on a house, but money can't buy me what I need. What I need is the freedom each day to help others, whilst keeping a small house in the country ...nothing fancy.

So , One day I would like to have Millions of £££ so I could give up my 60-70 hour week sales manager job, which pays very very well...just never have time to spend it. I would like to dedicate my time to conservation projects, education, opening projects around the UK to help young disadvantaged people, running workshops on fear, phobia and anxiety (Ex sufferer myself and would like to cure others). My dream is to not worry about income, maintain a semi decent life style, I don't have any delusions of grandure here. I have a guitar, wife, family, house and some veg growing in my garden....what more can a man need? And dedicate my time to helping others.

So , will I ever be rich enough to do that? And , how and when will that come about. I'm 30 live, UK Based.

No you'll never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever (You get the Point) be rich.

You want to help people, and accomplish stuff, you don't have to be rich. You must be able to bend. Stop working 70hrs a week, and devote that time your to volunteering. So what you don't have as much money, apparently your not accomplishing anything worth while right now and your passing up opportunity after opportunity to help out.

The next great opportunity to help out England, will come in the form of cleaning something up, but you'll say no, because the $$ is more important to you.:bnghd:

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join