It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anybody Think Al Gore Will Run?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
...And if he does how do you think he would fare against the likes of Hillary, Barack and company? Personally, I think he will decide to run, despite his statements to the contrary. Deep down inside, he really believes that he can be a good president, and let's face it, losing the election in 2000, while winning the popular vote has got to rankle just a little bit, don't you think?

Or am I totally off base here? What are your thoughts?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
ALGORE is taking a beating right now because of his new religion of Global Warming.

As goes Global Warming, so goes ALGORE.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
RR stick to things you know about... like nothing.

My hope is this.... Obama and Clinton so bloody themselves during the primary that neither one gets the votes to take the convention (and no one will want them) and for the first time in a long time the door is thrown open for a dark horse candidate. Into that Gore could toss his hat and easily come away with the nomination. To date there isn't a Republican candidate with the brains or the stature that he does and I seriously think he could do it. Either Gore/Richardson or Gore/Edwards would make a great ticket.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

My hope is this.... Obama and Clinton so bloody themselves during the primary that neither one gets the votes to take the convention (and no one will want them) and for the first time in a long time the door is thrown open for a dark horse candidate. Into that Gore could toss his hat and easily come away with the nomination. To date there isn't a Republican candidate with the brains or the stature that he does and I seriously think he could do it. Either Gore/Richardson or Gore/Edwards would make a great ticket.

Since we are waiting for ALGORE, why don't we invite John Kerry back in the mix? We could have the battle of the losers! Since Mondale is too old, lets invite Geraldine Ferraro in the mix also!

You discounted the link between Global Warming getting pummelled, and ALGORE. They are connected!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In case you haven't noticed RR a majority of the people are concerned about global warming and think that we need to be doing more about it.... but I don't expect you to believe that.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Not nice.

Originally posted by RRconservative
You discounted the link between Global Warming getting pummelled, and ALGORE. They are connected!

AL Gore is a one issue politician. Global Warming. And as you said ... he's a loser. Kerry and Gore play with coming back in .. but if they did, they would come back in as losers trying to make come backs. The DEMS have enough talent that they don't need (or want) Kerry or Gore.

Richardson has enough experience and could do the job. He is qualified.
Hillary is qualified and could do it. Edwards could do the VP thing just fine.
Both Kerry and Gore are not needed.

[edit on 5/5/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't think Kerry or Gore would have a chance. They've both lost major elections, so I don't think the Democratic Party would take a chance on them right now.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What happened to the people who think Al Gore won in 2000?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Columbus

I think most have completed their therapy, and have rejoined normal society. The rest you can find at the next Anti-America rally.

ALGORE has as much chance of winning the Presidency, as Human caused Global Warming being more than a myth.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I could see Gore entering the race late in an attempted to upset the apple cart.By entering the race late there would be less time for Gores opponents to attack him and he would only have to deal with the real contenders.
Now Kerry was a one issue candidate with no plan B . Gore could use him time as VP to help sell himself as a candidate. A Gore - Barack would be interesting and a good mix of new ideas and experience.

I wouldn't pin any hopes on Gore running if your look to him as a way of avoiding Hillary.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Columbus

I think most have completed their therapy, and have rejoined normal society. The rest you can find at the next Anti-America rally.

ALGORE has as much chance of winning the Presidency, as Human caused Global Warming being more than a myth.

I totally agree. Al Gore is a freakin putz! "Do as I say, not as I do." Not to mention, he's a putz. Oh, and one more thing; He's a putz. PutzPutzPutz! That guy (or putz) is a lying bag a wind. If we could bottle his lies and putzness and use it as an alternative fuel, then maybe he'd be worth something. ("Damn, I'm outta putz! You're gonna have to get out and push us to the next putz station.") As it stands now, he has absolutely no socially redeeming value whatsoever. Putz.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

ALGORE is taking a beating right now because of his new religion of Global Warming.

Yeah, boy, winning an Academy Award and being considered for a Nobel Prize nust really be taking it out of him. I wonder how he manages to keep himself going these days.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Double post...sorry.

[edit on 5/13/2007 by Stormrider]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider

Yeah, boy, winning an Academy Award and being considered for a Nobel Prize nust really be taking it out of him. I wonder how he manages to keep himself going these days.

The worst thing that could have happened was winning the Academy Award for that stupid scare mongering movie. Ever since then the movie has been discredited, and proved to be as truthful as your typical Michael Moore flick. That's where ALGORES troubles started.

BTW, Rush Limbaugh was also nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. So I don't get your point on that?

At least Rush didn't have to lie to the people to get nominated.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Ever since then the movie has been discredited, and proved to be as truthful as your typical Michael Moore flick.

Link to a guide to the TRUTh about that movie

Al Gore has always lied. He lied and lied. HEY - Remember the one about him claiming to have inspected the floods in Texas one year? It turned out that his airplane - Air Force Two - happened to fly 40,000 feet over Texas while he was on his way to an appointment somewhere. He claimed that was 'inspecting the floods'.
Lies and lies .... not even good ones ...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Mush Loosebowels nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize... ROTFLMAO
...What has he ever done for humanity? Absolutely nothing... the only thing he could ever do for the good of mankind would be to shut the ___ up!!!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Mush Loosebowels nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize... ROTFLMAO
...What has he ever done for humanity? Absolutely nothing... the only thing he could ever do for the good of mankind would be to shut the ___ up!!!

Read and Learn...

www.landmarklegal.org...

Calling people names? That might be funny for a third grader, but not here.

What I like to do is add to the persons name, but you'll never catch me doing the third grader thing.

examples

Nancy (Miss America) Pelosi

ALGORE....you know like IGOR, he is kinda stiff so that is funny.

John F'n Kerry...he showed during the campaign that he has a foul mouth.

Osama Hussein Barack...that is just pointing out his given middle name.

Barack the Magic Negro...the liberal LA Times gave him that one.

John Edwards as the Breck Girl. The $400 haircut solidifies that one.

Mrs. Bill Clinton is used for Hillary because if it wasn't for Bill Clinton she would be nothing. When she is weak in the polls look for a heavy dose of Bill to counter that.

If you want to make fun of someone try to come up with something better than "Mush Loosebowels." Once again it is just so "3rd grade."

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
He's a loud mouth blowhard who has done more to poison the political discourse in this country than almost anybody and has spawned way too many copy cats who have continued to spew bigotry and intolerance in a dumbing down of society in this country. Sorry rr I have no respect for mush loosebowels.

Point in case... I live just a few miles up the road from the Va. Tech shootings and right after that the big fat idiot gets on the air and says and I quote" The shooter, was obviously a liberal because he railed against the wealthy..." Now was that really necessary and did it contribute anything positive? HELL NO!!! And the same can be said for just about everything that drug addled hypocrite has ever said.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
As soon as I saw the shooters video, I thought the same thing. Don't liberals teach us that tax cuts only benefit the wealthy? Anytime tax cuts come up, that is all you hear from liberals. Doesn't that create a hatred towards the wealthy? I believe it does. I also believe this had an effect on the shooter.

That is why Rush is so popular, he says things that alot of people think.

I have been listening to Rush since 1992, and have never heard him spew bigotry or intolerance. Thinking a mass murderer is a liberal, and justifying it, is no big deal.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Thats nonsense. I firmly believe that the wealthy should be taxed accordingly and that if anyone should have a tax burden lifted off them its the poor and the middle classes and that does not make we want to go out and shoot anybody...

... For crying out loud rr the boy was insane... the last thing that would have crossed my mind if he was railing against the poor is gee the kid must be a conservative.

Innocent people died because a soul lost his way and its no place (or cause) for political grandstanding... it was a tacky and ill considered comment and nothing more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join