It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ERM! Excuse me...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hey Everyone -

I'm new here, my name is Mr. Fantasy and I'm happy to be a part of such a great community. I've been reading posts and following the discussions here for a while now; I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you all as I can.

Cheers,

MF

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, Mr. Fantasy!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

Thanks for the information and the offer of help, enjoie05, it's much appreciated. I see by your avatar that you're "Friend of Jimi." At least that's one interest we share already, in fact, I'm listening to "Manic Depression" on my mp3 player as I write this

Thanks again for the welcome,

MF

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
No problem.

And yeah, there is a bunch of Hendrix fans around here. Big Rock fan here.

Hey Joe has been playin' on iTunes latley.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
hello MF

welcome to ATS

let me know if i can help at all with anything

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

Right now, I just started to make Avatars Ragavatars!, you see the pretty red black and white picture on the left of the screen below my user name "ragster", I am sure you might know what it is, but just in case if not, I will be glad to make you your very own personalized avatar with your name or whatever you want abstract type of an avatar.
But if not, make sure to check out Member Art to see many different types of people who have very unique avatar designs.
And if you do not want someone else to make your own avatar for you, you can do it yourself here Avatar Ultimate Help Thread

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
hola amigo

Welcome to the community.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, Ragster and I may take you up on the avatar, I'll let you know. Yours is really cool, BTW.

SR

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
hola amigo

Welcome to the community.

Muchas gracias, senior! Thanks for the welcome, Rockpuck; I'm glad to be here.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
no prob MF just let me know bro

peace

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Greetings Earth Bird! Fun place to be isn't it?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Greetings Earth Bird! Fun place to be isn't it?

Ehm..Thanks MajorMalfunction, I think
Earth Bird? is that some newby designation that I am unaware of? But yes, it is a fun place to be; in fact i'm enjoying myself, so much I can hardly stand it..

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Fantasy
Earth Bird? is that some newby designation that I am unaware of?

Actually, it's a secret hint as to my true age. It's from a cereal commercial in the late 60s or early 70s. Trix I believe it was.

BTW you might want to turn on comments on your Profile. Some people like to leave their artistic calling cards.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Done. All visitors are welcome and the (virtual) coffee pot is always on the fire.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

I'll do that, one of these days, thanks for the invite

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Originally posted by Mr. Fantasy
Earth Bird? is that some newby designation that I am unaware of?

Actually, it's a secret hint as to my true age. It's from a cereal commercial in the late 60s or early 70s. Trix I believe it was.

o.k. , thanks for explaining it to me; I don't seem to remember that one.

BTW you might want to turn on comments on your Profile. Some people like to leave their artistic calling cards.

I have done that and, please, feel free to leave any comments or questions.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Very Nice to meet you!

I, personally, watched ATS boards for awhile before I joined, and I have to tell you:

You'll never meet a group of peoples who are intent on stimulating the mind, as much as THIS forum.

I've found this 'Great melting-mind pot of the world' after much endeavor.

Mr. Fantasy?

"Don't wade your feet...JUMP into our pool of knowledge!"

We look forward to your posts

[edit on 5-5-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
Very Nice to meet you!

We look forward to your posts

[edit on 5-5-2007 by TheDuckster]

Thank you for your kind welcome, Duckster. I look forward to the experience. I try to learn something new everyday, so this forum should be just the ticket.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hey, man.

Welcome to the site. I am sure, like myself, you learn many great things, hopefully I will learn some great things from you.

Enjoy your stay!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Welcome Mr. Fantasy. Hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
Hey, man.

Welcome to the site. I am sure, like myself, you learn many great things, hopefully I will learn some great things from you.

Enjoy your stay!

Thanks, xeroxed88, for your warm welcome. I don't know how much you might learn from me but I am happy to share whatever I can and look forward to seeing what all of you out there in ATS-Land know, as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join