It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE PROBLEMS!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Many are saying you have metal problems, but they are forgeting the fact that you have known about this stuff since you were a little child.... Eagle i believe you as i may feel the same way..... i don't know.... just hang in there and wait, look for signs as was mentioned and don't ignore anything..... only time will give you the answer.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by ShadowSephiroth]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Ummm guys the overly thirsty thing is ALSO a sign of diabetes. Follow what has been suggested to you by several members here, and see your health professional. It only makes LOGICAL sense to do so. That way if you check out , and are in perfect health, THEN and only then you can concentrate on figuring out what is going on.

I've all ready been checked. I thought of that the last time I had this happened. Turned out I'm not diabetic.

****EDIT****
When I went and was checked about diabetes, the doctor asked if I smoked, and said I was most likely getting thirsty all the time because smoking is drying out my throat.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by kaoszero]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thats a good thing then. Like I said, once you discount all other possiblities, whats left, no matter how improbable is usually the answer

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
you may not have schizophrenia, you may just have an overactive imagination. once you start creating your own world, it spills into your reality. you start looking for things to apply to the fact, and it keeps growing until you make a post on a conspiracy site, with half the people believing, half the people dismissing. i don't know. it all sounds like a show you'd see on the Sci Fi channel.

but then again...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think that you maybe onto something and the government is trying to throw you off track. Be vigilent and aware of your surroundings. I don't think you have any mental problems, but I do think you are a little paranoid, who wouldn't be in your situation. I think there are a few things like the phone calls and your missing friend that are playing with your mind and making your story seem more unbelievable. Don't let your survival instincts get the best of your nerves. Forget the past and what you have observed or believed before now...start fresh with your observations of your abilities and events happening around you. I can relate to some of what you're saying, don't let it overwhelm you.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
eagle,

your story stikes a few chords with me. do you live by the Four Corners are of the US, by chance? If so, you have been more privileged as I as that area receives a lot of forms of esoteric communications as a direct result of all the black-ops government activity in the area. wait, i just reread your post... not surprised to see you're in that area I mentioned. you should take a little road trip, if you havent already, to explore New Mexico, your friendly neighbor. Visit Supersition Mountains, as well, and be prepared for anything. People have been known to disappear around there. I'm suggesting these areas as these are suspected areas of alien activity, and may have a clue for your search for Andromeda... which is another galaxy thousands of lightyears away, FYI. whether or not we can reach that area and vice-versa is up in the air.

I will dismiss my suspicions of you being a disinformer for now, because your story does hold water. the ringing in your ears could be a result of local electromagnetic fields from TV's but also because of a particular hearing sensitivity.

the clincher was your inclusion of an innate fascination for advanced technology as well as ancient history. It could be star trek programming as I am an avid fan, and I think you may like the show as well. despite that, I think you may be targeted as the government DOES have the capability to "beam" voices into your head. so long as you don't snape into an alpha-wave trance upon hearing these voices, what you hear may not be so harmful. be wary of missing time and moments where you feel like a zombie. do not allow yourself to become like the ferry captain of new york who was an obvious target of mind control.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
Dear fellow ATS-ers (Paranoids),

You probably haven�t noticed my recent, lack of posts. I do not believe I am very popular at this site, but I believe that I have something that must be posted here, and will explain my disappearance from this site here.

It started with what I believed was just an overactive imagination of an immensely powerful humanoid race in Andromeda. I made up this race I remember, as a child to explain to the other children my weirdness, Paranoidness, and my� superiority.
All this simply made me less and less popular. I kept to myself and minded my own business, fervently trying to recall �memories� about this race. I eventually named them the Randaar, and then made up a whole culture about them along with technology, and their reasons for being to earth; to prevent or slow the beginning of the end, the World War Three.

Eventually I met a girl, started some college classes and then almost forgot about Randaar.
Then I had a dream, about 2 months ago. I had a dream that some �Randaar� came to me, there was a battle going on outside my house, the Randaar were recovering a long forgotten agent to their Kingdom; probably me. They told me that no one would recall the battle, or even know of it because it is taking place on the astral and spiritual plane.
The told me not to forget my mission, and to fulfill it as best as I could now that my friends were gone. I awoke, and my ears were ringing, I remembered a post on the ATS message board that that is a sign that you�ve been abducted.
Afterward things got a lot weirder. On my phone someone called me all day long non-stop, the caller ID registered �Arizona Government� and whenever I answered I�d hear a beep noise every 5 seconds, or the sound of someone hanging up.
On top of that I�ve been having the feeling of being watched, becoming highly paranoid, and I feel as if I am being completely violated in means of privacy, and I never have a single moment alone. Every time I see my parent�s face I feel ashamed, but I know not of what.
Also my e-mail system has been rerouted (I�m guessing) and I can no longer receive e-mails from anyone. On top of all that many of my favorite Government conspiracy sites are being blocked from my computer, and one of my best friends, who was a conspiracy theorist, knew a member of A51, and also had huge knowledge of government technology, has recently disappeared. His house is completely stripped and cleaned out. I�ve heard nothing from him, and no neighbors know what happened to him either. One neighbor did mention seeing some black cars drive into his driveway one day, but that�s about it because he has lots of land and many trees to obscure sight.

Another thing I�ve noticed on a personal note is a sudden extreme interest in futuristic weapons (understandable), amazing strategic abilities, electromagnets, ancient history, and some abilities I�m still trying to comprehend (like for example I believe I am beginning to develop telepathy of some sort).
I don�t know what�s happening to me, but ever since that dream things have suddenly drastically changed and I no longer feel like myself anymore. I feel as if there are two beings fighting over my body/mind/spirit in an almost violent level. Some days I feel strong enough to conquer the world, enforce new laws, and remove all those who get in my way. Many of you have read my posts on starting an empire, or conquering the world, or �In my country that won�t happen� these are random outbursts I later regret when I realize what I wrote. I leave them, to serve as a reminder.
Other days I feel like upholding the law, poking fun of liberals, and just being a general good guy trying to make a positive difference in the world. Unfortunately it appears that this factor is losing the battle for control over me.
Some of you may notice my signature, mentioning Napolia, for your information I thought of Napolia as a country on Randaar when I was 5, a week ago I found out it was a small town in France. Coincidence? I hope so.
Note my avatar; has anyone ever seen this symbol before? I simply made it up awhile back and don�t know where it came from, has anyone seen it?!

Does anyone know what�s going on anymore!? I�m serious about all this, and I don�t know what�s happening to me!

(what a crock of #!!)

P.S.: Yes I am paranoid, but this has nothing to do with it.

wow...you need to seek therapy dog!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Okay, the reason why I haven't posted here in awhile is that I've been doing some studies/researches. Here's what's happening recently:

1.My ears have been ringing more often lately, it seems to happen most when I'm around the same certain people, I'm not sure why, but that is one thing I've noticed.

2. I went to a doctor and he said I don't have Scizophrenia, or diabetes, he said if anything I should exercise more, and that drinking extra water will be good for me.

3. The disappearance of my friend and his family is still registering an absolute nothing, but last night I had a dream that I met him again and that his memories had been erased. Though I think that just may be my paranoia again.

4. It seems as if things happen most after I post one of these messages on the forum, after the last time I posted, I realized my car had been followed for awhile by a large black SUV for awhile with tinted windows, but they only followed me for one day, then everything died down again, I suspect more will happen after this post, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Thank you all for the support, I'm taking as much caution and advice as I can.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
eagle,

your story stikes a few chords with me. do you live by the Four Corners are of the US, by chance? If so, you have been more privileged as I as that area receives a lot of forms of esoteric communications as a direct result of all the black-ops government activity in the area. wait, i just reread your post... not surprised to see you're in that area I mentioned. you should take a little road trip, if you havent already, to explore New Mexico, your friendly neighbor. Visit Supersition Mountains, as well, and be prepared for anything. People have been known to disappear around there. I'm suggesting these areas as these are suspected areas of alien activity, and may have a clue for your search for Andromeda... which is another galaxy thousands of lightyears away, FYI. whether or not we can reach that area and vice-versa is up in the air.

I've seen for years in visions and heard from psychics I've met along the way that I'm supposed to go to New Mexico for something important. No idea what though. I just know I'm supposed to be in New Mexico sometime....

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

4. It seems as if things happen most after I post one of these messages on the forum, after the last time I posted, I realized my car had been followed for awhile by a large black SUV for awhile with tinted windows, but they only followed me for one day, then everything died down again, I suspect more will happen after this post, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Thank you all for the support, I'm taking as much caution and advice as I can.

Its not right what they are doing to you if that is what is happening what gives them the right you know. Next time you see it get out go up to it and ask for the time or a light something like that. If you see them in the car again if they stop it follow them see where they go. But if 'they' are monitoring your posts 'they' will know this so 'they' will know your going to do that so theres no point but try anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I can relate to some of the stuff you said minus the paranoia. You say it is a struggle between two beings. Compromise the struggle and don't fight. You might want to get the opinion of another doctor you don't normally visit. That symbol does look very familiar to me, take it to an astronomer and see if it relates to any constellations. To relieve some of the stress, try writing some of the stories you have thought about, or ones you haven't thought about and try to enjoy yourself while doing it.

Like others have said it may be a healt issue more than a spiritual/alien one. You may not have telepathic abilities at all, there are other powers besides telepathy, look into that.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
when I first saw the your avatar straight away I thought that part of it reminded me a little of the star trek symbol and I thought that it was a case of subconcious memories getting a bit mixed up.
you talk of feeling like being watched and guessing that your e-mails are being diverted, which all sounds like paranoia ,but I suppose that some of the things like someone actually disappearing can't be explained away by that.
I think that simply being an ATS member can induce paranoia.
I does sound like there are a few strange things going on in your life right now, but try to be objective and not to let your imagination run away with you. Try to find rationonal explanations for things that happen first before deciding that something strange really is going on.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Okay, things got a little interesting the other day, after I had signed off and gotten off the internet, I noticed that in my neighbor's driveway there was the same SUV I had seen following me awhile back. I don't see it exactly following me, but it seems to be in the same places I am currently at or heading to. I understand a lot of people have SUVs but normally aren't they required to have a license plate that matches their state and not a simple white one with several zeros accross it? That's what this SUV has.

Also I've had many dreams lately telling me to "eliminate him" every time I hear the voice saying it, a random person that I've met flashes by in my mind. If I wake up during the dream my ears start ringing for awhile, and the one time I continued the dream, it showed my girlfriend's father and said "eliminate him" and then I dreamt he was killing her.

To tell you the truth I am very frightened, I don't plan on killing anyone, I'm a vegetarian, love life, and I am a devoted christian. So why am I having these dreams?

I've always believed in the existance of aliens, but I never thought I'd ever have any contact with anything like them. Alien, demon, or mental problem, I know this is real, and I know it isn't an overactive imagination.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

2. I went to a doctor and he said I don't have Scizophrenia, or diabetes, he said if anything I should exercise more, and that drinking extra water will be good for me.

Did you see a regular doctor or a psychiatrist? Someone who specializes in psychology may be able to diagnose a problem better than a family doctor, and possibly prescribe medication to control hallucinations. If you were on medication and this stuff was still happening, than maybe you could be sure it wasn't all in your head.

Are you sure it is always the same SUV? There are quite a few around. Could someone you know be doing it to mess with you?

I hope you figure out what is going on soon. It sounds like you're in a pretty stressful situation.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If you see the SUV hanging out around your house again, try calling the police. Say, you think there are some kids in a black SUV hanging out around your house doing drugs. It worked in the movie Enemy of the State and sounds like a good idea. If the SUV leaves when you make the call then you know they are listening in. Do not be scared of the government if they really are watching you. Fight back in a smart way not with violence.

If the government was watching me I would do as much as I could to piss them off. If the drug idea did not work I would try ordering them 40 pizzas. Go to a pay phone and order 40 pizzas. Tell them to deliver them to the black SUV. Another way to make them mad is to get a friend to act like he is paporazi. Your friend could go up to the car and pretend like he thinks a famous person is in the car. He coud start taking picture after picture after picture. I can think of many other ways to really piss someone off who is watching you.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is a bit of a wild shot but maybe you are GAY the battle that you saw outside your house was between the gay man you were born to be and the straight man that society has made you. Tha is why you are so ashamed of yourselve when you see your parents. I also think this is why you made up these stories when you were young to draw attention away from your homosexaulity. The symbol on your avatar is jsut a mix of other symbols that you have seen through out your life tell me have you ever seen star trek

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
For somebody that is so paranoid, as you described yourself in this post, you sure are open in this one-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which leads me to want to believe that you are a teenager seeking attention, and I hope you find it.

If THEY were on to you- you most likely would'nt even realize it, until they slapped the cuffs on you.

And if you haven't been involved in any illicit activity, and you are being surveilled ( and I speak from experience) just smile and wave- as I did when the Feds were looking at me in Hawaii. There is nothing else to do about the situation, if in fact it is such.

I took Dunkin Donuts and coffee to the ones that were watching me from their Ford Crown Victoria- they split before I could get to their car.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Well, the ringing in your ears (I've heard) signifies that the implants you have are being used or active at the moment.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR you have a not so rare case of tinnitus
...What Is Tinnitus?

Tinnitus (pronounced either tin-night-is or tin-it-is), or ringing in the ears, is the sensation of hearing ringing, buzzing, hissing, chirping, whistling or other sounds. The noise can be intermittent or continuous, and can vary in loudness. It is often worse when background noise is low, so you may be most aware of it at night when you're trying to fall asleep in a quiet room. In rare cases, the sound beats in sync with your heart. .."
Reviewed By Charlotte Grayson, MD
on Monday, October 01, 2001
couresy or Web MD

50 million people have it...its annoying as hell, it changes all the time but it doesnt mean you have an implant.
If anyone thinks they have an implant it should be me. I have Tinnitus and a microscopic inoperatable cyst on my optic nerve. Who wants it when I die. For the sake of this gentlmans' health, please allow him to be open to more rational theories for his afflictions

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Eagle,

I believe everything you have said and many things you have said are the truth,

but,

it may not be exactly as you interpret them too.

It appears that there is a battle going on between the side of light and dark for control over you.

when you become aware of this it naturally causes paranoia, I have been there do not fear it.

you must firmly decide which side you choose to serve because even if your past and present project is to serve a certain side you can be persuaded to change allegiance while in the flesh fairly easily.

the third column that I have referred to in past around here is the secret army being formed all over the world to fight at the end, people of great power and ability which will arrise when needed.

consider the Idea of NEO in the matrix as an example.

Some members have been astute to warn you about aggressions and interference in your life by outside forces, you must know that the side of light does not impose itself on you and allows you freedom to ask, to seek and to choose. Use that as your guide.

I must also tell you that you are on your own until you meet some like minded people, you must keep most of this to yourself and ignore some of what goes on around you lest people find you mad.

If it gets too bad for you to handle or you feel as though you are losing control over yourself then seek counselling if need be, you may have that as a problem but not necessarily. Recognize the stress of the difficult position you are in. Consider the life of a spy for example as point of reference.

lastly consider this from cassiopaea.org:

Q: (L) According to the Andromedans, "there are over 135 billion human beings in the 8 galaxies closest to ours. Now, there are also other races out there.
Some of these races have had a lot of conflict with the human race and that conflict continues, but there are things happening that will hopefully alleviate that
problem...."
A: Your current physical form has been fine tuned on your present locator through advanced biogenetic engineering. It is an ongoing process.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Note my avatar; has anyone ever seen this symbol before? I simply made it up awhile back and don�t know where it came from, has anyone seen it?!

It is of course, an Isreali TR-38....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join