It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE PROBLEMS!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Dear fellow ATS-ers (Paranoids),

You probably haven�t noticed my recent, lack of posts. I do not believe I am very popular at this site, but I believe that I have something that must be posted here, and will explain my disappearance from this site here.

It started with what I believed was just an overactive imagination of an immensely powerful humanoid race in Andromeda. I made up this race I remember, as a child to explain to the other children my weirdness, Paranoidness, and my� superiority.
All this simply made me less and less popular. I kept to myself and minded my own business, fervently trying to recall �memories� about this race. I eventually named them the Randaar, and then made up a whole culture about them along with technology, and their reasons for being to earth; to prevent or slow the beginning of the end, the World War Three.

Eventually I met a girl, started some college classes and then almost forgot about Randaar.
Then I had a dream, about 2 months ago. I had a dream that some �Randaar� came to me, there was a battle going on outside my house, the Randaar were recovering a long forgotten agent to their Kingdom; probably me. They told me that no one would recall the battle, or even know of it because it is taking place on the astral and spiritual plane.
The told me not to forget my mission, and to fulfill it as best as I could now that my friends were gone. I awoke, and my ears were ringing, I remembered a post on the ATS message board that that is a sign that you�ve been abducted.
Afterward things got a lot weirder. On my phone someone called me all day long non-stop, the caller ID registered �Arizona Government� and whenever I answered I�d hear a beep noise every 5 seconds, or the sound of someone hanging up.
On top of that I�ve been having the feeling of being watched, becoming highly paranoid, and I feel as if I am being completely violated in means of privacy, and I never have a single moment alone. Every time I see my parent�s face I feel ashamed, but I know not of what.
Also my e-mail system has been rerouted (I�m guessing) and I can no longer receive e-mails from anyone. On top of all that many of my favorite Government conspiracy sites are being blocked from my computer, and one of my best friends, who was a conspiracy theorist, knew a member of A51, and also had huge knowledge of government technology, has recently disappeared. His house is completely stripped and cleaned out. I�ve heard nothing from him, and no neighbors know what happened to him either. One neighbor did mention seeing some black cars drive into his driveway one day, but that�s about it because he has lots of land and many trees to obscure sight.

Another thing I�ve noticed on a personal note is a sudden extreme interest in futuristic weapons (understandable), amazing strategic abilities, electromagnets, ancient history, and some abilities I�m still trying to comprehend (like for example I believe I am beginning to develop telepathy of some sort).
I don�t know what�s happening to me, but ever since that dream things have suddenly drastically changed and I no longer feel like myself anymore. I feel as if there are two beings fighting over my body/mind/spirit in an almost violent level. Some days I feel strong enough to conquer the world, enforce new laws, and remove all those who get in my way. Many of you have read my posts on starting an empire, or conquering the world, or �In my country that won�t happen� these are random outbursts I later regret when I realize what I wrote. I leave them, to serve as a reminder.
Other days I feel like upholding the law, poking fun of liberals, and just being a general good guy trying to make a positive difference in the world. Unfortunately it appears that this factor is losing the battle for control over me.
Some of you may notice my signature, mentioning Napolia, for your information I thought of Napolia as a country on Randaar when I was 5, a week ago I found out it was a small town in France. Coincidence? I hope so.
Note my avatar; has anyone ever seen this symbol before? I simply made it up awhile back and don�t know where it came from, has anyone seen it?!

Does anyone know what�s going on anymore!? I�m serious about all this, and I don�t know what�s happening to me!

P.S.: Yes I am paranoid, but this has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
im srry for what happened to ur friend, i really hop ehe is found. As for you, id just try to rest maybe go on vacation, try and just start over i guess. i hope for the best

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
eagle--

It sounds like you're having a unique experience to say the least. I have not seen the signature in your avatar anywhere before to the best of my knowledge, but I think I've seen variants of it in other places, so to speak. It is pretty strange what happened to your friend, your email, and sites being blocked on your computer. I'm sorry that I cannot offer any real advice or insight into your situation. Please keep us updated if something else strange occurs.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
very interesting. I havent seen that symbol before. The only thing that i recognize is the star of david you have in it. (for whatever reason) If I were you I would investigate further into your strange phone calls. I'd study up on physchology and human behavior, try to find anything that could relate to symptoms your having. Maybe you should seek answers from others, professionals or anyone *you* think would answer your questions. If you take prescription drugs maybe you should check twice with your doctor for side affects or whatever.

I've never known a child with an imagination such as you claim to have, that could just be neurological, (normal). Dreams are very complex you could study up on dreams, there are plenty of books and sites where you can figure out meanings, reasons behind them.

The caller ID on your phone that comes up saying "Arizona Goverment" is interesting. Explore all possabilities, perhaps you dreamed it? I'd trace that call up your local authorities, you really shouldn't be getting calls from a source like that. Its long distance and unprovoked, of course unless you know very sensitive information and somehow they knew (Making me sound paranoid "they"). It sounds all "very" paranoid to me, and thats exactly what a doctor would tell you. Keep us informed. (Assuming everything you said was genuwine)

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by lordfinesse]

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by lordfinesse]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
eagle, I can totlaly relate to many of your experiences. I went through many of the same things in 2002.

I felt super powerful, like I could take on all the evil-doers. I also felt as if a battle was waged for my soul. Felt as if I was on a boat on the ocean.

It was during that time I realized the Blue Eyed situation as THEIR eyes were glowing.

I also was receiving messages, some were as if a voice was beamed directly into my skull.

Early messages told me to look towards Orions belt for a sign. Woke me up from the lies and deceptions of 9/11, and the destruction to our environment.

Later messages really messed up my head telling me to read the bible, specifically the words in RED, on the Summer Solstice June 19th 2002.

There is really something going on, and some of us have experienced some weird unexplainable events.

My phone lines seemed to be tapped, I also felt as If I was being watched daily and I was surrounded by those who claim to be jews and people with blue eyes.

Most of them are hairy and apelike with protruding bellies, and it sort of creeps me out.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is a wild shot I could be really far out but do you think this 'battle' you think is happening inside of you could be a battle between an alien soul and your soul, could you be a hybrid? Its a wild shot but its a posiblity.

Now this site is a really popular site so it will be pretty obivous that this site will be monitored by goverment officials. I think its to much to say everything thats happened is concidental I think that you are being monitored by the goverment.

This is what you should do if you want of course. You say you might becoming telepathical use this try and get a message to these beings and demand to know the full story. Get a friend you trust completly and tell him the full story so if something does happen he can inform the media with some evidence. Also march down to the Arizona goverment and demand to know whats going on don't tell them about your experiences tell them about the calls and why they are doing it you have a right to know. Also search your house look in air vents and lamp shades for some monitoring devices see if they are watching you. Well good luck and lets hope its paranoia

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
>_> this really scares me. i hope the best for you.

mikomi, it might not be best to go to the government officials about the calls. if you provoke them, who knows what they'll do.

you might be a hybrid, eagle, i most certainly am not scratching that out. keep us updated as to ow things are going, and keep your eyes peeled. anything that happens, anything suspicious in the least, might be able to help us help you.

as for you fighting with yourself inside, it could just be a normal thing... one side of your brain fears change (the analytical side?) while the other side (creative) craves it. or maybe you have surpressed memories?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hmm, don't know what to tell ya. Initially when you talked about the phone call, your screwed up e-mail, and your friend leaving. I figured it could be your friend screwin with you.

But the caller id just saying "Arizona Government" doesn't sound right. You think if anything if they were spying on you they would cover it up with different name or something.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I've talked to some people about this, most say I'm stupid, but my girlfriend says it sounds interesting and wants me to tell her more about it. It scares me a little so I don't, and I don't want to scare her either.

No one else has seen this symbol, but one person said it looked like some sort of religious-cult thing.

I have tried making telepathic communication, but like I said, I'm only partly sure that I'm developing telepathy, I can simply guess what people are thinking, and sometimes I hear people's voices in my head, but mostly either really quiet or not understandable. The closest I've ever come to making communication with them, I was trying to astrally project myself onto a ship or planet or anything, I came close but then a loud voice said "Go, you must return to your mission!" I want to know what is going on!!

And as for phone, I believe mine is being tapped/monitered because I hear a click noise, or some odd noise every few seconds. I know the government is monitoring me, but I don't care anymore, I was afraid to take the first step and post about that before, but I haven't been shot by the MIB yet so I'm continuing to spread the information about this.

I don't think I'm a hybrid, at least I don't look it. Internally my blood temperature is a constant 99.0 degrees, and I have found myself with an ability to naturally ease pain or turn off sensing abilities if I focus hard. During the winter lately I've been doing my outside chores barefoot with ease because I simply ignore my feet, confusing but that's how I'd explain it. I've got red hair, and my eyes change color depending on my mood so I don't think I'm nordic.

Also, I have realized that I've been exhaustively thirsty lately, I drink plenty of water every day but lately I've been overly thirsty, and I've suddenly began to despise the taste of meat...

Anyone out there with similarities?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Your brain receives an overload of information.
You become more sensitive to stimuli around you, such as lights, noises, and background information, and your brain has trouble sorting out what you hear and see. Often, messages get jumbled
Your brain receives information that may not be accurate. Because your brain is not receiving accurate information, your senses may play tricks on you, and you might hear, see, taste, touch, or smell things that others do not. This is known as a hallucination.
Your brain may store information incorrectly. As new information is received, your brain may store it with memories that are not related to it. This may cause you to respond with an inappropriate emotion, such as laughing at sad news...its not abduction...Its Schizophrenia

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by xxKristinexx]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
How old are you? Many people show the first signs of schizophrenia in their early or mid 20's.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I hope and PRAY that your parents, girlfriend or ANYONE who loves and cares about you helps you get the HELP you need...

The symptoms you describe are CLASSIC schizophrenia, a VERY common and VERY TREATABLE disorder of the brain. This is PURELY a misfire between synapse.

The part that concerns me the most is when you imply that there are TWO different "BEINGS" trying to gain control over you. This is the absolute sign of the aforementioned TREATABLE disorder...

Fear not and loathe not. YOU are a HUMAN BEING and YOU are capable of GREAT THINGS if only you will help yourself. Discerning reality from non-reality is virtually IMPOSSIBLE when the organ (the brain) that is responsible for this definition is misfiring.

This is in NO WAY a reflection on YOU as a person, it's a simple matter of bio chemistry that has gone askew. THAT'S IT!

PLEASE get the help that is available and there for you!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Being a hybrid myself,I can say that you most probably are one.If so,and the secret gov knows about it,you will be watched to see if your friends come again.I have never seen your avitor before,but the star is a star of David,and the crest looks like a Star Trek emblem.Trust in yourself,and don't fall into any religious traps.You will be alright,there are others like you.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, the ringing in your ears (I've heard) signifies that the implants you have are being used or active at the moment. So you're being monitored/watched probably using implants etc. You know that website that they blocked from out soldiers in Iraq (so they can't go to it) because the government is afraid that our soldiers may find out the truth and not want to blindly fight for oil anymore? (This website has the news somewhere). Well, I think some websites are blocked from you so that your programming is not interfered with. I wouldn't jump to conclusions about the aliens, because anyone who abducts anyone for any reason is violating the abductee's free will, and is NOT doing it for anyone's benefit but their own. You were abducted by our world controllers, and you are probably either perceived as a threat, or they programmed you for activation in the future. They might turn on some aggressive/homocidal programming (like Oswald had) that can make you do acts of terrorism without even realizing what you're doing or caring. Watch out. Stay calm, drink plenty of water, and relax. Don't ignore it, because ignorance never solved anything. Calmly think about it, and don't worry. Whatever happens, will happen. Try to figure out what it can be. Look into the dissapearance of your friend.. maybe clues somewhere.

Main thing is don't panic. If you do indeed have new abilities, practice using them. See if you can use them to probe for information. Anything you can do, and I mean anything can be potentially useful in your search for truth. If that's what you're interested in.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have to agree with the posts suggesting that this could be a mental health issue. Even if this is only a possibility, it is serious enough that you should consult a health professional ASAP. And for those of you who are enabling him with his delusions, Shame on you.

If you are still in school, and if your school has a health clinic, go to it. They can help you.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
... i cant let this spiral out of countrol

ringing is couased by your commen household tv set... and many other electroneks, radeo's, some computer power suppleys

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
I've got red hair, and my eyes change color depending on my mood so I don't think I'm nordic.

Also, I have realized that I've been exhaustively thirsty lately, I drink plenty of water every day but lately I've been overly thirsty, and I've suddenly began to despise the taste of meat...

Anyone out there with similarities?

I have red hair naturally (it's dyed blue-black at the moment though) and my eyes shift color as well. Mine do three colors, blue, green, and grey. Lately, I've also been overly thirsty (yesterday I drank 11 glasses of water within 4 hours of waking up).

I guess my question to you is what colors do your eyes change to?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
In the last 2 days or so, I have ALSO been totally abnormally thirsty. I stocked up on water bottles and CONSTANTLY kept drinking non stop. I didn't get it, just thought my body wanted some liquid.. but it is getting crazy. I still can't stop drinking water, I'm drinking it as I type this. I find it interesting that "recently" others experienced this phenomenon. Coincidence? Maybe

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ummm guys the overly thirsty thing is ALSO a sign of diabetes. Follow what has been suggested to you by several members here, and see your health professional. It only makes LOGICAL sense to do so. That way if you check out , and are in perfect health, THEN and only then you can concentrate on figuring out what is going on.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Ummm guys the overly thirsty thing is ALSO a sign of diabetes. Follow what has been suggested to you by several members here, and see your health professional. It only makes LOGICAL sense to do so. That way if you check out , and are in perfect health, THEN and only then you can concentrate on figuring out what is going on.

yes, this is one of the first signs..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join