It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier makes pretty serious charges against fellow soldiers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I can't be certain of all of his claims, but these are pretty serious allegations, and I haven't seen him mentioned elsewhere on these boards.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
"The author of this video does not allow embedding"

The video part I
The video part II

About: prepping U.S. Soldiers for IRAQ. Demonizing and Brainwashing during training. Abuse and murder of civilians by U.S. soldiers in IRAQ.

Joshua Key has deserted from active duty and is currently based in Canada.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by Truth4hire]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
"The author of this video does not allow embedding"
The person who posted this to YouTube doesn't own the videos anyway. More properly, they belong to the CBC.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
About: prepping U.S. Soldiers for IRAQ. Demonizing and Brainwashing during training.

This is the most ludicrous complaint that I have ever heard of when it comes to preparing troops for war.

Abuse and murder of civilians by U.S. soldiers in IRAQ.

This is a serious allegation and, if true, should be directed to the Pentagon replete with the names of all involved.

Sadly, the information comes from a deserter, who is by definition, a felon and a coward.

Too bad, his word is worthless.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

This is the most ludicrous complaint that I have ever heard of when it comes to preparing troops for war.

In all armies they do that to a certain level.. so it's not news. But I guest it could be worse because the ``War on terror`` is going on, and to make people go to Iraq, you need them to hate ``those dirty arabs``.

Sadly, the information comes from a deserter, who is by definition, a felon and a coward.

A deserter of an illegal war led by a coward and war criminal president.

quote: Abuse and murder of civilians by U.S. soldiers in IRAQ.

This happen in EVERY WAR, but mostly in foreign countries like Vietnam and Iraq. I don't think a lot of that stuff happened during WW2 because Germans were whites and westerners. But vietnameses... sub-humans from an american-knows-it-all point of view. No offense, but it's that, just like the Japaneses during WW2 who though they were better than chineses.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
A deserter of an illegal war led by a coward and war criminal president.

That statement is indefensible and without substance. Even if were true, the "soldier" in question would be no less of a felon or a coward. Oh yeah, let's not forget traitor.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sorry but we didn't need this guy to tell us what we have heard about, known about and have been seeing for the past several years. You can say he is a criminal and of course you will deny his word but its been there in plain sight even before this guy came forward. You can play deaf, dumb and blind all you want.

I feel badly for him because I doubt Canada today is like the Canada of old where they will give him sanctuary. Im sure they will probably give him up.

Pie

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

That statement is indefensible and without substance. Even if were true, the "soldier" in question would be no less of a felon or a coward. Oh yeah, let's not forget traitor.

Hmmm no. It is a well know fact that Bush dodged the Vietnam draft by joining the Texas Air National Guard to avoid the war. It was a big issue in the 04 election debate.

And Bush is a traitor for everything he did since he's in office. From 9/11, open borders, abuse of powers, north american union and abusing the constitution. Indefensible for a neo-con. Illegal war because the UN didn't approve it and the whole lies of Iraq is a threat was a bunch of lies since the beginning. War criminal for his involvment in Abu Grahib, Guantanamo, secret prisons in Europe, 9/11, drug smuggling and much more, and he's not alone.

And for the soldier, traitor to who? To the president? Soldiers serves the country it's them going under fire it's not you. So when it comes to real threats, i'm sure he would have fought like many in the army of the US. If everyone in the army would do that, the whole fiasco that both parties wants to continue in Iraq for decades to come would stop.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Dismissing Key's view just because he deserted and left for Canada doesn't making him any less right, nor does being a coward or a felon. I won't vouch for or against those criticism.

Here's a Catch 22: How can we know that there are soldiers trying to lodge these complaints but aren't deserting, and aren't leaving for Canada? How can we know they aren't being silenced in some manner, either through legal means or ignorance by the MSM?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Actually, the cowards are the ones afraid to stand up against the military and what they believe in.

It took more guts to come out and say this in public than it would have to stayed in Iraq and kept quiet.

top topics

join