It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCartney, Bowie may headline aliens contact concert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Sir Paul McCartney, David Bowie and Michael Jackson are set to make contact with aliens, claims author Michael C Luckman.

www.stuff.co.nz...

found this link browsing the internet and stumbled 0n it on niburu.nl

its about a supossed concert(s) to be given and broadcoasted live in to space with the hope of alien civilisation picks it up and comes by and meets us.

like the idea but I stil have to see it that they react to it.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i just hope that the backstreet boys aren't in the concert. the aliens would think we are a bunch of fruitcakes! but mabey having david bowie and michael jackson in the concert might give them that idea also!

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
HA!! The article says he wants Michael Jackson too. MJ can go 'phone home' at the concert and sing for those on his native planet out in space ...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
IMO, and this is just IMO, it should be:

"welcome to earth... we present to you..... Rammstein!"

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well why not have Rammstein, Macca, Bowie, a Bach performance, all kinds of things. I'm wondering will this do anything for public awareness for disclosure? The idea of sounds into space has been done before (the Voyager golden record) but I think it would be better if it was done in conjunction with someone like Dr Greer and demand disclosure of ET and free energy technologies.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Michael Jackson is the absolute worst possible choice. In fact, if this is somehow pushed back to 2012 then I will be certain that the 2012 prophecy is true. I can see it now:

MJ: I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it.

Alien: What the hell is that racket coming from earth?

Alien 2: I don't know but I do not want to hear another nanosecond of it!

Alien 1: Initiate earth destruction beam.

Alien 2: Good night Wacko and earth

BOOM!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
How about now sending out a cd, or a digital mp3 for the aliens to jam to! What happens if the aliens got rid of their outdated record players? Throw on some deep purple- space truckin' and jam that stuff all the way to earth and go meet the president!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Canadian band Prism
Space Ship Superstar

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Prism... 70's. Solar powered laser-beam guitar... Open Soul Surgery was my fav.

If "they" come "To Serve Man" I vote we serve Ozzy and Keith...

Vic

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Where is Jefferson starship when we need it?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
its all a big scam.

not content with their earth antics, the RIAA and MCPS are now targeting alien napster users. Mrs Zorg, a 257 year old grandmother of 300, originally from venus is to be the test case.

"i can't understand it" she said.

Mr Dave Givusyourcash from the RIAA said today "we are not targeting every alien, just the ones with more than 12 arms, as they are distributing copied music faster than ever."

If Mrs Zorg looses her battle, it is possible that her home planet could be confiscated or possibly destroyed.

top topics

join