It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman gives birth to "A Monkey Baby"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is really sad and shocking..... things like this make it hard to believe that there is a god and he is "good".

www.shoutfile.com...

[edit on 4-5-2007 by hikix]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I do believe they're speaking Turkish, I lived in Turkey for seven months, back in '97. That is quite strange, but haven't we already seen similar babies? They weren't quite as disfigured as this one, but I'm sure they had some of the same features. It's most likely just a disease.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
makes you wish we lived in Sparta

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What did she *SNIP* thats the question J/K its Probably A genetic mutation still thats sad...

[edit on 4-5-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's most likely a Harlequin Fetus, nothing more.

The following thread has quite a bit of info on this particular defect.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also,
www.google.com...

$.02

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The Harlequin Fetus theory sounds like a winner to me.

But the video in the initial post was too funny and just cried publicity stunt
, especially later in the video I guess it was the mother, walking on all fours and the tacky music.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Genetic mutation.. would it be too much of a stretch to suggest depleted Uranium? If this is in Turkey, its not that far from Iraq/DU dust could be blown into Turkey.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's a condition known as anencephaly.
en.wikipedia.org...

The way the doctor presents the infant is distrubingly casual, but it is a human infant with the anencephalic condition. It's caused by a growth defect that occurs fairly early in the fetal development.

It's fairly common, occuring once in every 1,000 to 2,000 live births (no radioactive material needed.) The children don't survive long.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Byrd]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_WiiBut the video in the initial post was too funny and just cried publicity stunt

I believe it was a professional trying to prove his "devolution mutation" doctrine (something that actually doesn't happen.)

especially later in the video I guess it was the mother, walking on all fours and the tacky music.

Not the mother, but one of the "quadrupedal children" sensationalized last year. This may be the same doctor who tried to label them "evolutionary throwbacks." They aren't, of course, but they are affected with a type of autism plus some neurological problems that make it hard for them to balance on two legs.

new topics

top topics

join