It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this sneaky or wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
In this day an age where information is king. You pull over an talk on the phone by someones house and that person runs your plates on the internet. They find your background history all with a few minutes.

They call the cops saying there is a felon parked infront of my house. The cop pulls you over and you get a 2 hour hassle session.

That's just one way that information has gone to far.

Now I'm going to let you in on a millionaire trade secret. So what is it?

Graphology!

You learn Handwriting Analysis and you will know exactly what the person you are dealing with is thinking.

In business it is valueable to know if you are dealing with an honest person or not.

This is not a course and I could recommend the easiest book that teaches this, but I not sure if I'm allowed. They might think I'm promoting it.

Why is this in the relationship section? Because everyone that is woundering if thier spouse is cheating. There you go, that's how you know.

Trust me, you will know every detail of this persons emotional state and thought pattern when you learn a fifth of what is out there on the subject.

This only works if the other person does not know about graphology.

There's secrets like this that very few are willing to give up. I ask do you feel this is wrong in a relationship? You are not manipulating the person, you just know exactly what they are thinking.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hey, thanks to a document examiner I'm going to be able to prove my ex is a big fat perjurer in court in June, so hats off to graphology!

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
thank you.....................

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Is this "Graphology" an exact science, or is it something like a polygraph? What about if someone is dyslexic *sp? Does that have any affect on the test? Sounds kind of thin to me. Please explain more.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Forensic document examination is exact and can be used as evidence in a court of law. The person I hired is a forensic document examiner. She uses microscopes and other tests to determine pen stroke, pressure, uplifts, etc.

But there is something to the simple handwriting analysis, too.

You can read about it in depth here.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yep! You begin to study it and see the massive information you have to study of every every aspect of the written document.

It's mind boggling to me. I know enough to make my own educated opinion out of what I read for personal use.

I have this problem. I'm addicted to analysis. I'd love to master graphology for employment. See you have be educated in psychology to fully know. I done both. I love all analysis games of forums. I love it all!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok I have a question here.

For every writing medium pen, marker, ball pen, fountain pen, pencil, coloured pencil and crayon I tend to write slightly differently, I have many styles, so how does this effect my readability in terms of graphology?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ok, I thought the same thing. When you begin studying you see that there is literally a thousand criteriors you can use. The trick is to learn everything about it so you can use all the critiriors and be dead on.

Some of the stuff is so obvious. People that are not familiar, are not of the frame of mind to easily see.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Fairy nough.

The next time I need to write down a big whopper, I'll do it left handed and backwards. If anyone can read it they'll probally think I'm far to stupid to lie.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hahahaha! Ah! I think no one would be able to read it.

I think you could get a very rough analysis. size, positiong on paper, the darkness of the word, etc. Pick a few more of the thousand and you done.

I think we should get back on topic of sneaky or not!

[edit on 5-5-2007 by MrMysticism]

[edit on 5-5-2007 by MrMysticism]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Nice thread "Mr", Thanx for the link "Major".

new topics

top topics

join