It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child snatched on holiday( new sightings and CCTV)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
More on the Portuguese news

Yesterday the Portuguese TV (different channels) reported that the Morocco lead his again under investigation. The Morocco (May 9, Marrakech) information, came from a Norwegian woman Mari Olli, not Dutch has I posted earlier, sorry. More here (in Portuguese and English, this blog has links to horrifying videos related to Iraqi people “men” brutally killing a 17 year old girld, the blog advises).

Some of the telephone information about Morocco came from the Echelon, world-wide electronic spy system, trough UK sources (information already posted by ArMaP).

At the church in Algarve

Murat accessed in a regular way violent sexual sites and the police took a videocassette from his house, possible with paedophilia content.

Rober Murat

In a Sky News voting pool, 73% of the people say the Portuguese Police has a good performance (source: ultimahora.publico.clix.pt...).

Madeleine

More In English:
. Morocco - www.people.co.uk...=madeleine--german-hunted-in-morocco&method=full&objectid=19237862&siteid=93463-name_page.html
. Sergy Malinka, the web designer - www.nzherald.co.nz...
. the resort baby-sitting service - www.observatoriodoalgarve.com...
. en.wikipedia.org...
. press.jrc.it...

More references in Portuguese (for automatic translation see previous post www.abovetopsecret.com...):
. www.correiomanha.pt...
. www.correiomanha.pt...
. www.correiomanha.pt...
www.correiomanha.pt...
. jn.sapo.pt...
. jn.sapo.pt...
. pt.wikipedia.org...
. dn.sapo.pt...
. www.correiomanha.pt...
. expresso.clix.pt...
. luandadigital.com...
. www.agencialusa.com.br...
. www.portugaldiario.iol.pt...

brotherthebig.

Edit: videocassette

[edit on 2007/6/4 by brotherthebig]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Swing practice by McCann couple

The last Madeleine pyjama (white pants, pink t-shirt with a blue donkey and the words “EEYORE”)

The McCann couple in the past was a regular swinger so the kidnapping could be related to vengeance and the 3 children are sleeping at 7 PM when you have around more 2 to 3 hour of day light (in Algarve/Portugal), so the children could play and have activities, ho says that is Barra da Costa, a former operational policemen that leaded the 4 years undercover operation to capture the terrorists of FP 25 and today a university teacher. Also he feels very strange that the twins are not made a urine analysis by the police, because maybe (no evidence!) the children are under the effect of some drugs (the parents are both doctors) to sleep, that could justify that Madeleine do not scream nor the twins awaked.

Barra da Costa at Portuguese TV - RTP (in Portuguese)

If we could trust someone is Barra da Costa!

Image from the resort and the restaurant, with comments in English.

Madeleine in Fox News

Portuguese Police e-mail for contact: [email protected]

More references (in English):
. gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.com...
. crimeblog.us...
. www.thesun.co.uk...
. www.earthtimes.org...
. www.policiajudiciaria.pt... (Madeleine at Portuguese Police site)

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
More information on Madeleine

In Berlin/Germany

The Madeleine McCann’s parents are now travelling to Germany and the Netherlands, maybe after they will go to Morocco, more here news.sky.com... .

Interactive aerial image of the resort and local.

Sky News Madeleine's center, updated regularly.

Madeleine and family images with comments, just put the mouse over the big image.

To stay update on the news, you could install Madeleine's toolbar, download here media6.filewind.com... (661 Kb “.exe” file).

Other similar cases in Algarve:
. In November 1990, death of a British girl of nine years Rachel Charles, the body was found by popular people (voluntaries), three days after its disappearance. She was assassinated with a nylon cord by strangulation in Vale Navio near Albufeira. In 1992 the Portuguese Court condemn the British citizen Michael Cook, 39 years old, to 19 years in prison for qualified homicide (we don’t have death penalties in Portugal, maybe we should?)
. In January 2002 a British origin baby was abandoned in the Faro Airport, in July 2003 it was adoptee by a young Portuguese couple
. source (in Portuguese)

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!

Fingers crossed!!!

A mystery man (phone call) Has said that he knows where Maddy is!

He has given the police details.

the man said he wanted to talk to the parents direct,

they don't know what country the man called from,

The police are trying to established calls with the man again,

This is not thought to be a prank,

news.sky.com...

[A mystery phone call from a man claiming to know the whereabouts of missing Madeleine McCann could provide a new lead in the case.

The McCanns in AmsterdamThe caller provided such detail that Kate and Gerry McCann put their European search for their daughter on hold in case they needed to act.

I pray that this means that she is still alive, I really really hope theres a end insite here,

[edit on 7-6-2007 by asala]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Let's hope this is the beginning of a happy end to this story, but only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Portuguese police says that they were not informed of that phone call.

Olegário de Sousa, the police spokesman, said this is just one more of those phone calls that they receive every day, only this time the caller wanted to talk to the McCanns.

It looks like he does not give to much importance to this phone call over all the other previous phone calls. I hope he is wrong this time.

[edit on 7/6/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Phone call

That appears only to good to be true, because if someone wants to tell where Madeleine is, he has many ways to do so, e-mail, posts, call many polices (Portuguese, English, Spanish, etc..) or just simply tell. If that was a concern to receive the award the guy is in his rights but I thing that everyone will be honest and they will pay in any case, so if telling where Madeleine is his so complicated maybe that is just some false news (I hope not!).

I really hope that Madeleine could return safe to his family just I posted earlier, but we are talking about a great exposure of the case and that could lead to bad developments, like the Portuguese Police told earlier.

I make my words that of ArMaP and I couldn’t find better ones.

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
News on Portuguese TV

Hi,

According to RTP1 from Portugal in this morning, the Spanish Police denied the call and the Portuguese Police do not have received any official information (that part was already posted by ArMaP).

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
According to the Portuguese newspaper "Público", a freelancer Spanish journalist guarantees that he knows "the strongest suspect".

António Toscano, a freelancer that is working with the Spanish newspaper "El Mundo", says that he wants to go to the Algarve because he says that he lacks three pieces of the "puzzle". He also says that the kidnapping was prepared in Britain many months ago by someone that works for pedophilia networks.

He considers himself an expert in pedophilia cases, and says that in 15 cases of missing children he was successful in 14.

The Portuguese police said that António Toscano's leads are being evaluated by the investigation responsibles.

António Toscano has also talked with Clarence Mitchell, a representative of the McCanns, and she said that he told many things about his investigations but he never said the name of his suspect.

He also has said that one of his sources told him about a suspicious conversation in a bar that has become know for being the favourite spot for a group of pedophiles taken to justice in the 90s.

That man told Toscano's source that he was going to the Algarve, and this man is know by Toscano from other pedophilia investigations. He said that the man is not Portuguese, Spanish or British, and that he was already convicted in some pedophilia cases across Europe.

Source, in Portuguese.

CX

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Breaking news on Sky.......

Portugese police are investigating an area 15km from where Madeleine dissapeared after a a letter was sent to a Dutch newspaper.

The letter claims that Madeleine is "buried under rocks".

This is the same Dutch newspaper that a letter was sent to regarding two murdered girls.

Edit to included link: Letter claims Maddy buried under rocks

CX.

[edit on 13/6/07 by CX]

CX

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Heres a news article regarding the letter sent to the Dutch police, it also talks about the resemblance to a letter sent last year which led the the discovery of two Belgian girls.

Letter resembles letter referring to two murdered Belgian girls last year

Keeping my fingers crossed that this is another false alarm.

CX.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I hope that they do not find her buried under rocks.

I so want her to be alive, but sadly, as every week has passed, I have come to the conclusion that a little girl almost the same age as my own has probably been murdered and god knows what else done to her before hand....

If someone did this to mine, they would need to be very well protected for the rest of their miserable life.

CX

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I've searched around but have'nt found any info on where these letters may have come from.

Being annonymous, one would think they could only have been written by one of a couple of people, either the killer themselves or maybe a psychic/clairvoyant who did'nt want the press attention.

If it's the latter, it would shut up a lot of the officials in the British police who rubbished clairvoyants on the news the other day.

Would someone who was sick enough to kill a child be bothered about letting people know where she was? Maybe they think it would take the heat off of them if a body is found. Case closed and all that.

I know what you mean about if it happened to your own kid, it does'nt bare thinking about what i'd do if someone touched mine like that.

CX.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I hope I'm wrong, but I have a really bad feeling in my gut.
I agree with you guys. If anybody ever hurt my child, I would dedicate my entire life to punishing those that did so.

CX

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm not going to jump the gun on this one, but i have to react to something odd the police have said.

In the Sky News article from the link below, it states that there would be no police activity unless there was something specific to go on.

It claimed the four-year-old lies buried under rocks and branches in deserted scrubland.

A map marking the location of Madeleine with a cross was sent along with the letter.

It was thought to pinpoint an area north of Odiaxere, north east of Praia da Luz from where the girl was snatched 41 days ago.

Local Translator Gaynor Jesus told Sky News: "For the moment Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa has told me there will be no police activity as the area pinpointed is not specific enough to justify this.

"Apparently the letter came from a medium who pinpointed the location of two murdered Belgian girls - I think this is the reason for such credibility.

Source: Letter claims Maddy is buried under rocks

Uh helloooo?
They have been given a location of a possible burial site, any police force worth it's salt would get off it's backside and go check it out.

If this letter is from the same medium that accurately pinpointed the burial site of two previous murder victims, how is this not specific or reliable information?

Is'nt it at least more credible or worth checking out than other claims?

As i said in my opening words, i'm not going to jump the gun on this one, but right now i feel like going on the biggest rant about the Portugese police!

If i was Madeleines parents i'd be tearing that place apart with my bare hands right now. Just because the police don't think it's worth it, that does'nt mean to say everyone else feels the same!

CX.

CX

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Another thing.......if it's just a case of manpower or having the time to do the search, seek help elsewhere!

A morbid thought but there are dogs out there trained to sniff out dead bodies, i've seen these used and they are excellent at thier job.

I'm sure a country that had these dogs would'nt mind lending a hand.

CX.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
According to the website of the Portuguese weekly newspaper "O Expresso", two journalists from the dutch newspaper that received that letter with the map went to the site marked on the map to try to find anything, but they gave up because all that area is very difficult to walk on, being covered with small bushes and rocks, and with many possible hiding places.

The journalists say that it is going to take many people to do a search of that area.

The Dutch police was informed of the letter by the newspaper on Monday night, and today the Portuguese police received today a copy of the letter sent by the Dutch police.

Source, in Portuguese.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I'm sure a country that had these dogs would'nt mind lending a hand.
We have dogs to do that type of work, no need for foreign help on that part.

[edit on 13/6/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Portuguese Police his on the local

They start investigation on the local given by the Dutch newspaper and tomorrow they will continue.

Portuguese Police in the letter local

More resources:
. news.sky.com...
. madeleinemccann.blogspot.com...
. www.guardian.co.uk...
. www.dailystar.co.uk...
In Portuguese:
. sol.sapo.pt...
. sol.sapo.pt...
. sol.sapo.pt...

brotherthebig.

CX

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Well it looks like they are starting this morning. Sniffer dogs are being brought in too.

Sniffer dogs have been brought in as Portuguese police consider a full-scale search of an area where it is claimed Madeleine McCann's body may be buried.

The location, which is nine miles from where the four-year-old disappeared, was pinpointed in a letter sent to a newspaper and passed on to the Policia Judiciaria.

It claimed Madeleine's body lies buried under rocks and branches in deserted scrubland and was sent with a map marking the location with a cross.

It is thought to have directed police up a dirt track to an area north of Odiaxere, north east of Praia da Luz from where the girl was snatched 42 days ago.

According to De Telegraaf, the letter said Madeleine was buried "north of the road under branches and rocks, around six to seven metres off the road" in a barren and deserted landscape.

Source: Search for Maddy

They have requested that the media does not flood the area due to the risk of contaminating any evidence that may lie in that area, this includes news helicopters flying overhead.

Sounds like they are taking this a lot more serious than other claims, but to be honest, with the last letter from this medium resulting in a successfull find, i don't think the police could have left this one alone.

CX.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join