It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child snatched on holiday( new sightings and CCTV)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
A Spanish tourist in took a photograph with a blond girl on the back of a local person while she was on vacation in Morocco.

She did not saw the girl at the time she took the photo, but when she arrived in Spain and read that someone had supposedly seen the girl in Morocco she went through the photos to see if she could find something, and she did.

The photo is being analysed by the Interpol.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Sure is so many twists and turns,
heres the pic,

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I must admit it does look like her.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Its hard, But I do wonder why there looking at the pic so close, It has to be much more than we know,

I could walk down the street and take pics and im sure I would be able to get at least a few that look almost identical,

there's loads of little girls who seem very similar in looks to little maddy.

I only hope that this really turns out to be a lead. The thought this poor little girl out there in the world somewhere is awful

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I do wonder why there looking at the pic so close, It has to be much more than we know,

I hate to be the cynic, but the reason this picture is all over the papers and in the hands of investigating authorities is a gentleman called Clarence Mitchell.

He is the new PR advisor to the family and since his appointment they have gone on the offensive, and very effectively too. There has been absolutely no new evidence published since his appointment but the police case has been routinely reported as being in meltdown, hanging by a thread or on the point of collapse. He's a clever man.

As for the photograph, well there is certainly a superficial resemblance but you'd be hard pushed to say any more at this time.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Unfortunately, the likelihood of this being Madeline are pretty slim.

But as mentioned, it may cast doubt towards the families involvement.

I would think if someone abducted a child, concealing the child's identity would be paramount.

It doesn't seem likely that the perpetrators would parade her around without altering her appearance somewhat, hair color would be the obvious first step.

I am still hoping for something good, but I feel too much time has elapsed.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My wife has traveled to Morocco. Blondes --- most especially blonde young children --- are very unusual and attract alot of attention from locals. This actually could very well BE something. I'm hopeful. Put out good vibes people.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well... British authorities are saying that it's not Maddie. Bummer. It seemed so promising for ahile there.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
24 hours of excitement over a photograph taken a month ago which suddenly found its way into every newspaper in the country and everybody is now back focused on the question of "where is she" rather than "who killed her".

Almost as soon as the photo arrived in the public domain it has been shown to be irrelevant but it has served its purpose. Like I said, he's a clever man.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by timeless test

Yeah It is sad. Much to do about nothing. what killed me is that the photographer took so long to get in touch with the authorities. with missing children the first days the child is missing is crucial.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Sadly they have tracked down the little girl thought to have been Maddy,

Turns out the little girl in the picture is the daughter of a Morrocan man,

But it quickly emerged that the girl in the photograph is believed by villagers to be five-year-old Bushra Binhisa, the daughter of an olive farmer.

link

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Seems now they are accusing the McCanns of burying Madeline in Spain.

Kate and Gerry McCann's spokesman has angrily dismissed claims that the couple buried their missing daughter's body in Spain.

Reports in the Portuguese press suggest that the police are investigating two "missing hours" in which the couple could have disposed of Madeleine's body.

The reports say detectives are working on the theory that the McCanns may have buried her body during a trip to Spain on August 3 - three months after Madeleine went missing.

3 months, she would of had to of been kept in a refrigerator for the 3 months before if that was the case.
Still im not sure whether to be angry at the portuguese police for making direct accusations against the McCanns continually now for the past couple of weeks, or maybe they did do it, one thing stuck out of this article as well for me, doesn't mean a whole lot, but stood out to me.

The McCanns spent more than three hours in Huelva on August 3, putting up posters of their daughter and handing them out to tourists.

The trip had reportedly been postponed from the day before because Mr McCann had been feeling unwell that day.

Sure i can understand he might not of felt too good with everything going on, on the other hand if you thought anything sinister was behind it, it makes you think why he said this.

Source.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Another small lead may be coming out, Rumors so far but there is a possible new suspect who is thought to be a maid at the hotel,

so keep your ears open for a story on this that may emerge in the next day or so,

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I do not believe the parents have killed her. I feel because they stayed around and made too much noise, they are now being set up. Perhaps they were getting a little too close to finding out what had happened?

Sometimes if I think on an issue I can see things. Not all the time but sometimes. Find peoples keys things like that. When this first happened I could see the little girl was alive and was near the resort.

Now all I see is her in a palace and I still do see that.

I just read this.

'We will center on the non-parental child theft within the United States by the Saudi princes and their associates. The Saudi princes and their associates purchase US children both male and female as sex slaves. Saudi princes are willing to pay dearly for the right quality child (product) and consider virgins as the top of the line. The children are usually shipped in private planes or boats by Saudi princes. They are drugged to be malleable so as not to make disturbances.'

source

Just how close were they getting?

I hope people don't now give up the search for her because they feel the parents killed her!

It has gone very quiet now though...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Robert Murat, the first "arguido" in the case talked to journalists, although he was forbidden from doing it.

ATS thread with that information.

Thanks to SoFunkyMe for finding and posting it.

[edit on 14/10/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
New mobile phone clue

The police might use divers to search for Maddy in a reservoir. This link is apparently based on mobile phone calls made by Maddy's parents...

Madeleine police to search remote reservoir after mobile phone 'clue'

Detectives will scour a ten-mile area around Praia da Luz and a reservoir surrounded by forests as the search for Madeleine McCann gains new intensity this week.

In the first large-scale searches for more than three months, Paulo Rebelo, the new head of the investigation, has not ruled out using divers at the 2.5mile wide reservoir.

[---]

The Portuguese newspaper Diario de Noticias said the new search areas were linked to mobile phone calls made by the McCanns and their friends while they were in the Algarve.

It was not clear whether the calls had been traced to the areas, or if police believed they had been discussed by the McCanns during their phone conversations.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A Sketch has been drawn of a man that possibley be the person who took this little girl.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Oh that should make it really easy to find him. How many people are there out there that don't have a face?

(sorry, couldn't resist, this is about the saddest excuse for a police sketch I think I've ever seen).

[edit on 10/25/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
If that is really representative of what one of the parents (very close) friends actually saw that night then how in the name of heaven did she not realise that the child was Madeleine with whom they had been on holiday for the last week or more?

I see that one UK paper is carrying the story that a poll suggest that 70% of people here do not believe the McCanns story and you can understand why.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

I know this is just one line, but what is the source of that sketch?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join