It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child snatched on holiday( new sightings and CCTV)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
You know what the scary thing of this is: Last year in Belgium (i live there), two girls went missing: Stacy and Nathalie. The same dutch newspaper received also a letter with the possible finding place of the two bodies. The letter they received this week was written in the same way with a also a map printed from routenet.nl (same as in the case with Stacy and Nathalie). Well guess what, Stacy and Nathalie were found 1 km at the place where the letter referred to...
Read all about it here:

www.expatica.com...

Who wrote those letters????? This is pretty strange!!!
Let's wait for the developments,

regards,
tom from belgium...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You know what the sad thing is?

If that girl was colored, or was obese, or ugly, or worse, colored, obese AND ugly the media wouldn't even talk about her. I'm sure she's not the only kid that got abducted that week, but she received the most attention from the media.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Sorry did i miss something here ?

CX why are you saying this letter to the Dutch newspaper is from a Medium ?

Is it confirmed that this letter came from a medium ??

I have a great deal of respect for a genuine medium. On New Zealand TV last year they did a blind test on three mediums. This TV series over a period of weeks took the mediums to examine several historical unsolved murders or disappearances. These murders were not well publicised.

These mediums knew stuff which had never been made public in every single case they investigated. That blew me away.

CX

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
Sorry did i miss something here ?

CX why are you saying this letter to the Dutch newspaper is from a Medium ?

Is it confirmed that this letter came from a medium ??

This was stated by one of the news agencies or newspapers, i'll try and find the link for you.

CX.

CX

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Local translator Gaynor Jesus told Sky News: "Apparently the letter came from a medium who pinpointed the location of two murdered Belgian girls - I think this is the reason for such credibility.

Source: Sky News article - Letter came from a medium

Ok it says "apparently" in this news article, but even the Portugese police commander was yesterday quoted as saying that they were taking this one seriously, whilst other claims from mediums are usualy filed away unless they have something specific to investigate.

CX.

CX

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well suprise suprise!

You can see from my earlier post about, that Sky News mentioned the word medium in thier report. I just copy and pasted it from thier article.

Go read the page now, not a word about a medium!

Plus, it appears now that the ploice are not planning to search any more or go further into the terrain marked on the letter.

Scrubland search called off

I have also found out today that there is an online petition calling for the McCann's to be investigated for leaving thier toddler and two babies alone.

Not sure how they'd handle that one with so much public attention to the case.

I do know this much though, if that apartment had burnt down whilst the McCann's were out to dinner, they'd be charged by now.

If they are not investigated when this is all over, i can see a huge can of worms being opened in the form of thousands of people who have been charged with neglect before.

CX.

[edit on 14/6/07 by CX]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Whilst having every sympathy for the situation the McCanns find themselves in, (assuming of course that all is as it appears to be...), I am beginning to find their attitude seriously irritating.

Despite having spent much of the last few weeks exploiting the media shamelessly to try to publicise their plight and raise significant sums of money they appear to believe they should have the right of veto over what is published when it suits them. Now, irony of ironies, Gerry McCann has today described the actions of the Dutch newspaper as "irresponsible and cruel".

Sir, with all due respect I do not believe that you or your wife are in any position to lecture others on responsibility with regard to your daughter's welfare.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well the scrub land search is now over, This was the
spot inwhich the *letter* had stated she was buried,

So another lead gone, Which im happy this one turned
out not to be the case,

Still hoping that this little one will be found safe and well,
Its now 43 days since she went missing,...

news.sky.com...

CX

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Portugese police have said that the family and relatives of Madeleine McCann, destroyed vital evidence in the hours after her abduction by cramming into the tiny apartment to search for her.

Vital evidence in the Madeleine McCann investigation was destroyed by her family and well-wishers in the hours after her abduction, police say.

More than 20 people crammed into the holiday apartment where she was snatched in the chaotic hours following her disappearance.

And officers in Portugal say the well-meaning actions which may have destroyed forensic evidence could prove "fatal".

Source: McCann's ruined vital evidence

This a sad and unfortunate occurrence, but i don't think it could be helped, when your child goes missing you don't think about things like evidence, you are too busy frantically searching for them.

What is starting to annoy me though, are some of the comments that the McCann's are saying. Such as this:

A friend of Madeleine's parents Gerry and Kate said the comments were "very unhelpful" even if they were true.

The couple were said to be "dismayed" by the remarks.

I'm not saying what is right and wrong for a couple that have lost thier child to say, but to keep dictating what should and should'nt be written about the case when it is themselves who are ultimately responsible for it's happening, i just think they have to tread very carefully.

They are trying hard to drum up public support, but i feel comments like this will only turn peoples opinions of the McCann's around.

It's not wrong of the police to publish this, it's the answer to one of many questions the police are being hit by, such as "Why was'nt more evidence found in the flat?" Now we have an answer.....the family destroyed it.

Not intentionaly, but an unfortunate turn of events in the midst of great panic.

CX.

[edit on 17/6/07 by CX]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
MSNBC is reporting this afternoon that the search has been called off for Maddie. video.msn.com.../64&p=hotvideo_m_edpicks&fg=>1=10056

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Status

Hi,

Today later in the day, the Portuguese Police will make a declaration and will give a status on Madeleine McCann case, according to TV news in this morning.

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Status 2

Hi,

Not yet any official declaration from PJ, but Robert Murat continues to be the only suspect and is a mystery the call from Murat to Sergey Malinka in the night Madeleine disappeared.

Source in Portuguese.

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Status 3

Hi,

The PJ (Portuguese Police) stated that from more than 500 false leads, they continue to investigate the Marraquexe lead from the Dutch woman besides poor quality on the gas station CCTV images and they had finished the investigation on the map from the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf without any evidence found on the field by more that 50 police investigators.

The Dutch map (Odiáxere)

The Spanish lead by António Toscano continues under instigation, and “El Francés” (The French) is one of the suspects and was convicted 3 times by paedophile crimes 3 times out of Spain.

Maddie’s mother will leave medicine to start a career to help find missing children.

In England the Police has stopped a paedophilia network that operates trough Internet.

Sources in Portuguese:
. www.correiomanha.pt...
. dn.sapo.pt...
. www.correiomanha.pt...
. www.correiomanha.pt...
. www.correiomanha.pt...
. www.correiomanha.pt...
in English:
. bp0.blogger.com...

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Not to sound negative, but realistically I think at this point she's either dead or has been taken far away and underground as a child for sale in the pedophiliac sex trade or for other reasons. It'll be a miracle if they recover her alive at this point IMHO.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Other news on this,

A possible new sighting,

The couple, both tourists, made a formal statement to officers after they saw a young, blonde girl in Malta's capital city Valletta.

The Maltese newspaper The Nation had initially reported the sighting.

There have been two more alleged sightings since - one in the north and another in the south of the island.

news.sky.com...

Also a sad event where some of the childs pics have been stolen form the fathers wallet??? thats a lil odd,

Though i tell you 1 thing, If i thought i had spotted her, i would have followed them and on the way alerted someone to call the police, I mean if you could just bump in to her and take a quick peek in her eye,

id have even ran in to a local shop just to grab a throw away camera if i did not have any othr means with me,

[edit on 21-6-2007 by asala]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Malta

Hi,

According to Pierre Calleja from Malta Police in a communication to Portuguese Police, they are investigating in some cities and villages of Malta, and maritime and aviation borders are under control.

Several tourists from Paia da Luz are sending many photos and videos to the English police, that will help!

- Source from today in Portuguese

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Major news!

A man and a women have been arrested in suspicion of kidnapping little maddy,

This report came in a news paper and is now being firmed up,

there will be more soon,

We can only hope this is something, Still awaiting some proper confirmation,

news.sky.com...

We still await what link this may be..

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Oh, Asala Iam hoping this is good news and that Maddie is found alive.I had pretty much lost all hope.Thanks for keeping us updated.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Confirmed parts,

* 2 arrested over claims of trying to extort money from the M

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Your right Asala- here's a CNN link- www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join