It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your first red pill - what was it???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaHomer
Well in the video you linked to he claimed that he originally got the idea for attacking the World Trade center towers in 1982 when he saw the aftermath of Israeli attacks supported by the US Navy's 3rd fleet. But he still claimed credit that it was an Al Qaeda operation.

Dude, don't make up stuff as you go along. Find me a video of OBL that corroborates this stuff ... you just can't. My video link is now dead but it certainly didn't mention all the stuff you make up off the top of your head.

Do yourself a favor, find a video of OBL admitting he had a hand in 9/11. Not some ridiculous transcript, the net is full of s**t. I can find you a transcript of a video that said Martians are going to kill us all tomorrow.

Find me a VIDEO of OBL claiming responsibility for 9/11. You claimed such a video exist, you said he did claim responsibility for 9/11 ....... SHOW ME!!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Seeing the FL-93 crash-site and the total absence of any wreckage.

At first I though, that's not a plane crash, there must have been a stuff up with the footage and it was showing something else...

I remember being told to shut up upon pointing this out...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Watching everything unfold after the first tower was hit. Then on foxnews, the got reports of the pentagon getting hit. They went there live and interviewed a guy who saw the whole thing. I remember his EXACT words to this day, they were:

"I saw a SMALL commuter jet flying very low and then slam into the pentagon".

There were one or two others who said the same thing.

Most intense day of my life. The world literally stood still.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well, that is easy ... and, relates to the Matrix reference as well ...

the way the planes melted into the buildings. If only there was a ripple, I would have gone bonkers. Wait ... inf fact, there was more damage to the building's face in Matrix than on the towers.

It made me doubtful, then other things didn't make sense from there.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I was only 11 at the time, but that was the day that everything felt all too real. Watching those towers go down, my mind automatically said, 'demolition'. Being only 11, I thought that if a plane hit a tower, it would fall over, not fall down.

Turns out I was kind of right and a few days after I found ATS and the rest they say, is history. The last 6 years have been crazy, went through the whole paranoid, governments gonna get me stage and looked at every scrap of evidence I could find.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

First I looked at flight 11 and I saw that the airplane had less then 25% passenger capacity and this seemed very odd to me.

Did it seem odd enough to you to research the historical data on those flights? Because I have, and those flights were flying at about their normal occupancy.

SwampFox, I really would like this know your source for this information because to my knowledge airlines don't fly in this manner. If they fly a route twice a day at 40% capacity they usually cancel one of the two flights and fly the one at 80% capacity. But on 9-11 they were flying at 25%!!!

Think about it, in the case where they can't cancel one of the flights they would simply replace the large 767-200 by a smaller plane - saves on costs, fuel and labor.

So if you have a source to confirm that each and every plane was flying at about normal occupancy I would be much obliged.

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I had suspicions from early on after 911 but I really never pursued them. Then I recently watched a vid on youtube called "Debunk this, b*tch!" with all the explosions going off and witness testimony that sounded like a damn warzone.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapew
I am curious - what was your first indication on or after 9/11 that something was wrong, that things didn't add up?

i was in the military during 9/11, and never thought twice about it until about 2003. Once I started thinking about it, I realized I had an overdose of blue pills. I guess that was my red pill.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
For me it wasn't the plane crashes, it was the Osama bin laden videos. It didn't make sense how all these videos kept appearing every month. Seemed like propaganda for war.

To me, the videos seemed faked, even Osama seemed like a fake character, a scape goat. Something just wasn't right about how it was playing out.

At that time I believed, some outside terrorist had crashed the planes into America, but I didn't think some backwards middle eastern sect could pull that off.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You know, I've re-read this thread, including my answer from a few months ago, and I've gave it some deeper thought. maybe I was a bit too quick with my post.

I remember when JFK was killed. I thought it was a tragedy, because like many of my generation, I thought he would lead us to a better place. But that event itself I accepted as just the way the world is. Then Oswald died.

I remember how I felt there was more to the story than just a guy killing the man who shot JFK, but it was pretty well just one of those "back of the brain" things. But then, later on, when Jack Ruby died without ever telling his side of things, I started to mistrust the government.

Maybe there was no real "pill" for me. It was a slow awakening. A war that wasn't to preserve democracy, Bobby Kennedy, MLK, they all played a part in making me realize the world had a lot of hidden nether regions that stank.

It works different for all of us. 9/11 was just a focusing of all the things that had went before.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join