It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone else see spots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
When the Apollo crew went through the Van Allan belt they said they saw the radiation pass through their eyes in the form of a small ball of light. They said they could see it with their eyes close and I imagine they could see trails of them with open eyes.

A similar occurance has been happening to me recently and I thought it was just the aftermath of bright lights. After a few weeks I realized that this was not the case and thought I was just crazy. Recently I saw an article somewhere saying that crazy solar flares have been going on and was kept pretty quiet until they 'ended'.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Maybe I have been studying too hard an need sleep...?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If i were you my friend the first thing i would do is make an apointment to see the doctor.

The reason is there could be a problem with you that you dont know about either in your head or your eye's.

Once the doctor has confirmed there is nothing wrong with you i would then try to find out what is actually causing them.

It sounds very interesting what you are saying but i would suggest getting looked at first bro just for peace of mind.

Have you had head pains or anything ?

It could be that you might be over doing something or are stressed ?

Go see a doctor tho man that is very important.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I agree, Watchful. See a Doc, just to rule out pressure on the optic nerve. It could be dangerous.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I don't see them any more.

This is why I was so concerned that these solar flares could be harming the rest of our human population.

Thank you guys for the sincere concern for my health.

I'm just worried that harmful radiation was hidden from us...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You wouldn't have a date would you? If it coincided with either a known solar flare, or possibly even with HAARP going up to full power, it could be significant. I know that HAARP are playing with plasmas created near the van-allen belts, part of the more public useage.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am very interested in what you have seen i would say however if we were subjected to death rays so to speak if we knew about them or not it would not really help us hmm.

I am also interested in one other thing did you see any other shape's apart from spots ? If you did please tell me what they looked like exactly.

Also at the time where you relaxing with your eye's closed or were you blinking ?

Also note there has been some testing with the american nuclear attack protection system lateley.

Regard's
Lee

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I was about 2 weeks to a month ago and they were spherical and passed from top to bottom at random angles. They never 'floated' or stayed suspended and at times their were multiple spheres passing through my eye every few seconds.

They were bright and had reddish cores. The outsides were yellow or very light green. The colors were hard to watch because they passed like dust falling and I could not study them.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
When you tried to focus on them would they move away a little so you would have to try and focus on them again ? And you could never actually look at them straight on ?

Always adjusting your eye movement to try and look at them straight on ?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I experienced something similar about five or six years ago. At random times during the day and night I would see little balls of light that would last a few seconds at a time. A couple of times it occurred when my eyes were closed.

I went to an opthamologist. It turns out there was tiny floating debris in one of my eyes. When the debris struck my optic nerve I would see these little balls of light. My condition lasted for roughly a month, then it just went away. Haven't had it happen since.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That is kinda where i was heading with my last post maria.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by Watchful1

When the Apollo crew went through the Van Allan belt they said they saw the radiation pass through their eyes in the form of a small ball of light.

Any proof of this ?

I'm quite intrigued.

I'd really like the link to be from either NASA, or one of the astronauts,
soon after their return to Earth. Not an interview, 40 years later.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

new topics

top topics

join