It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about the Bodysnatchers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So, I had this lets say "tripped out experiance" I was laying in bed and concentrating on my mind, (I have been trying to astral project for some time) Any way all of a sudden I start to see these colors on the inside of my brain Red, blue, green and yellow. then I get all these feelings as if something is telling me something, but not with words, kinda image flashes, What I understood from it disturbs me and that thing is: That our brains are parasites running our bodies. They were created originally but can pass on through us.
I know it sounds crazy, I don't know wether to believe it myself but I have never experianced the feelings and thoughts I felt that night.

The heart and brain are living organisms, the heart spasms to pump blood to the brain and around the body, BUT no one knows how the heart keeps spasming on it's own (as far as I know)...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think that the brain and heart have to fall in certain specifications in order to be correctly called a parasite. Dont parasites live off the host? And how do the brain and heart do that? Anyways good topic and an interesting one too.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
sure its called cardiac muscle and can spontainiously contract without a nevous connection...the heart can also trasmit memories in a heart transplant ...I have a thread on this...three brains and a heart.
either in science or medicine

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I thought the brain creates the body (( the body is mapped out in the brain)). Even the world is created in the brain, so for example, you break-up with a lover and feel heart-ache, yet it is not the heart feeling pain but the mind ((which exists through out the body or should I say the body exist through out the mind)). I am finding it hard to say what I mean and mean what I say.

top topics

join