It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCHOOLBUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
ok this is just me expressing my anger towards schoolbusses.
i like school, i hate going to school they cram you into a buss ment to hold about 40 people, and there is like 100 people in there im talking about this frickin school board not doing anything about it and then they get complaints about the bus drivers, here is an example i got kicked off the bus once for, guess what..... FARTING, yes thats right farting is there nothing anyone can do ,anyone Jesus, God, anyone.......... how about you mr. Satan

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just don't know what to say. They kicked you off the bus for an involuntary bodily function? Wow. That just boggles my mind. Was it a silent but deadly? One of the lynx farts? Or what?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I just don't know what to say. They kicked you off the bus for an involuntary bodily function? Wow. That just boggles my mind. Was it a silent but deadly? One of the lynx farts? Or what?

LOL..........................sorry. Ah don't embarress Outrider. But you got to be kidding?! Geeze what the matter with this driver? Outrider you could have done something 10 times worse perhaps a fight. And you get kicked off for that..I would have your parents call the Supert office and complain.

Bus's is a death trap anyway. A tin can on wheels.They should design a new bus with the students comfort and safety in mind.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Possibly your driver is not happy with their job? I have an acquaintance who drives a school bus and is a pastor at a local church. Let me tell you that some of the kids on his bus are so bad he has to have them removed(I don't believe for passing gas) but you get the point. Some drivers get very frustrated with the behaviour of kids today(and it's much worse than when I was A kid).Can you Imagine trying to drive around 100 kids and concentrate on the road at the same time?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ok, here is the deal, everyone on the bus does worse, eating making fun of other people starting fights swearing, and beating me up, then i get yelled at for getting beatin up, then i fart, not one of the silent oones but one that would break an akward silence, and shee gets the schoolboard to kick me off by saying i start fights, i keep eating on the buss and so on, the thing is i dont bring food to school that often.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Perhaps your parents should call a lawyer. This bus driver jumps to conclusions and blames you. Thats not right. How many days are you off the bus?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
like a month, im not sure, the fart thing was like 2 years ago but i got the same stuff with a new bus driver, only thing is she lets her children do this kind of thing on her bus

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Oh ok my bad the way you talked I thought it occured recently. I don't think you can do much about that deal when you got kicked off the bus. But I would stay away from the students giving you a hard time and sit close to the front.

top topics

join