It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, well, well....look who joined.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I've been coming here for a bit now and finally decided to become legal.
I have interests in the topics of ufo's/aliens, ghost hunting, esp, afterlife ...the typical paranormal stuff.
I'm married and have 3 kids. (one with Autism, which is an experience in it's own right)
I've had experiences with ghosts. Photographic and E.V.P.
I've had 2 sightings of unknown objects.
1. A bright silver orb hanging motionless in the bright clear sky for about 40 minutes. Witnessed by others.
2. Like many sightings in Mexico. I saw several white floating orbs flittering about in the sky. It was hard to get an accurate count of them all.
At first there was only about 8 of them, then you would notice a few more here...then a few more there... I counted 23 at one point. Some floating on their own, some in formation, all in one portion of the sky. This was seen by several other workers as well for at least 20 minutes.
My wife has had her own experiences with the unknown and has had her own sighting as well. Her's was a bit more personal and changed how we see and think about many things.
Between the both of us, we have had quite a bit of interesting things to keep us guessing and interested in the paranormal stuff.

Anyways...

I hope to contribute when I can. Or at least I'll be lurking about. I've got into the habit of coming here at least once a day to check up on the new stuff and the old drama.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to reading more about your experiences.

Welcome to ATS, Scytale

If you need any help, the staff here is only a U2U away.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
...trust a Tleilaxu, especially a filthy Face Dancer!

WELCOME ABOARD!

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, Scytale!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Welcome Scytale-
I'm new here myself but I also look forward to hearing all about your interesting experiences. Glad you're here.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Thank you all for the kind welcomes and the helpful links.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker

WELCOME ABOARD!

Ahhhhh...another Dune reader.

I was quite suprised to find that this name was still available. Of course iffin' it was, my next was going to be Dirty Tleilaxu.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scytale

Originally posted by Stale Cracker

WELCOME ABOARD!

Ahhhhh...another Dune reader.

I was quite suprised to find that this name was still available. Of course iffin' it was, my next was going to be Dirty Tleilaxu.

There are quite a few "Dune: fans n this site; it's a good thing you wanted Scytale because Muaddib is already taken. Glad there are no Harkonnen's around; at least I don't think there are.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi there Scytale, happy you decided to hook up with Above Top Secret !
Perhap's you'll consider telling us about your sightings in detail. I've had only one, and it was not all that long ago.

Welcome !!

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join