It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: David Hasselhoff Drunk & Eating off the Floor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Video of David Hasselhoff drunk on the floor in a Vegas hotel room.

Enjoy Hoff Fans!

Pretty sad really.

[edit on 5/4/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Humph I tried to watch it and YouTube said it was a private video and I had to accept a friend request to view it.

But I'll take your word for how funny it was.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I replaced with another upload video id of the same thing.

I don't know why someone would post something as public then switch it, but I guess that's what you get when you post videos you don't record yourself

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the U2U.

My thoughts on this:

1) He's an adult and if he wants to get 'faced and eat off the floor that's his business.

2) HOWEVER, his daughter is still legally a child and the fact that she's having to be HIS parent is rather disgusting to me.

I never was a big fan of the Hasselhoff. Now I have something other than gut reaction to go on.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
MM,

It was way before your time here, but there used to be a big Hoff / anti-Hoff fanclub rivalry here on BTS a few years ago or something...do a search

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I saw the video; not very becoming of Mr. Hasselof.

There's nothing like 'airing ones dirty laundry' to the public. I wonder who revealed this to the media; apparently his daughter was the one shooting the vid and talking to him.

If he professed to being an alcaholic /recovering, and is close in relationship with his daughters, then who leaked out the footage?

Celebrity gossip has become too much mainstream. The media is too intent with focussing on the negative attributes of famous people. But, that's how people are going to make big bucks and big ratings I suppose.

That should boost his ratings - to the ceiling - in a bad way.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ok, I'm really lost in this one.

I've seen this on Cnn all day and for some stupid reason, I thought it was a movie scene.

Yelp, slap me upside my head and wake me up already. I'm still asleep.

Now that I have seen it and am awake. What a sad thing for the daughter to have to go through. Bless her heart. I hope he's not an abusive drunk. I also hope she's ok.

I would like to add. If he's never hurt her and she's in no danger then this was a very sad thing for her to Humiliate her dad this way. I don’t know what she wanted to accomplish by embarrassing him.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by Shar]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Ok, I'm really lost in this one.

I've seen this on Cnn all day and for some stupid reason, I thought it was a movie scene.

Yelp, slap me upside my head and wake me up already. I'm still asleep.

Ok...before I start feeling a bit bad for David Hasselof, I was under a different assumption here; hence my posting above.

Shar, if you would be a dear, post this poor mis-guided fool (me) a link RE: movie scenes based on the above vid.

(Giving my head a shake)

I'm going to make a pot of coffee, anyone want a cup too?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
TheDuckster,

I don’t understand what you mean. I said I was asleep when I heard it on Cnn. I looked up half asleep and thought they were talking about a new movie.

Then I see the video on here, when I’m fully awake and understand it wasn’t a movie. LOL>

Oh can you fix me some hot chocolate to go with your pot of coffee. Lol.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
TheDuckster,

I don’t understand what you mean. I said I was asleep when I heard it on Cnn. I looked up half asleep and thought they were talking about a new movie.

Then I see the video on here, when I’m fully awake and understand it wasn’t a movie. LOL>

Oh can you fix me some hot chocolate to go with your pot of coffee. Lol.

Ok... that makes two of us in the dark. (snort laughing now).

Would someone kindly direct us as to whether this vid is an exerpt from a movie scene or leaked media? Much appreciated!

(P.S. here's some nice Belgium Chocolate to dip in your java Shar, and a plate of biscuits on the side. Enjoy!)

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
As far as eating off the floor goes, it does look like he put the foil wrapper down at least so as not to drip anything onto the floor itself.

How many of us have been drunk like this? I know I have so I can't throw any stones. And I was completely nude to boot. Nothing drives a woman crazy like a liquored up dude laying on the floor with all his goods hanging out wolfing down a Whopper w/cheese!

Whoever let this video out should be ashamed of themselves.

Peace

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
@ DrLove

I'm not throwing stones, I live in a house with like 1 nanometer thin glass as far as stuff like this is concerned.

I just thought it would be of interest to BTS community.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's a another case of hollywood children and parents out of control, shame on Hasselhoff's daughter for putting it in the media and treating him with no respect.... tsk tsk... She could of done better with the filming though, maybe catch him at the porcelain throne puking his brains out, that would be something to talk about.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Whats the deal with all of these hollywood celebs getting their disgusting personal lives shot out onto youtube, and then everyone saying, "Well, we dont know how this got out..."

Personally, I think that the Hoff had this coming to him for showing America what an idiot he really is on that reality show he did.

Hopefully he will be able to get some help and get back into Michael Knight mode.

**This is the best picture ever:

lonestartimes.com...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I just thought it would be of interest to BTS community.

Just so you know Dj, my statement wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the daughter or whoever made this public fodder. I knew someone was going to post it here to be discussed, no problems there.

Peace

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
As far as eating off the floor goes, it does look like he put the foil wrapper down at least so as not to drip anything onto the floor itself.

How many of us have been drunk like this? I know I have so I can't throw any stones. And I was completely nude to boot. Nothing drives a woman crazy like a liquored up dude laying on the floor with all his goods hanging out wolfing down a Whopper w/cheese!

Whoever let this video out should be ashamed of themselves.

Peace

Dr Love?

I'm sitting here laughing, looking at what you typed! Boy oh boy...You are a funny person!

I have to agree with you on the fact of who ever let the video out....

This is pretty degrading thing to do to another person - taping their lowpoints of their life... Humiliating.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
um wow! good one "hoff"!! hahahahaha times a million. I've done some pretty sketchy drunk antics myself. but damn.hahha the eating of the floor.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there, but could the daughter have decided to video this to show him when he was sober what a idiot he is when :w:. perhaps she has had to put up with this behaviour for a long time and had just had enough.
Or else there all completely bonkers and this is just normal saturday night behavior for the hasselhoffs.
Dad gets s...faced, daughter videos it, family sits down on sunday together and watches vid together, happy family's.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Don't worry, Mr. Hoff. We've all been there!

:w:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
From what I've heard, this tape was recorded in an attempt to inform Hoff what he behaved like while inebriated. Hasselhoff, known for his alcoholic abuse, is trying to curb this behaviour. This tape was intended to help with this process. Unfortunately, somebody leaked the tape and now Hoff is forced to deal with the consequences of such a tape.

The details of this are going to be especially painful for this individual, who has been attempting a resurrection on his career.

I empathize with him, because he seems to be doing his best to beat these demons that have consumed him. It's unfortunate that he has to deal with all of this unnecessary press, but I do wish him all of the best in his efforts to beat his alcoholism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join