It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/ET's allowing me to photograph?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I had an encounter when I was ten years old (summer 1969).

Until last summer I had no sightings or other UFO encounters since. Then last August I accidentally photographed an "orb like" UFO. Then again in March of 2007. And today; this time I got six in one frame!

These are not the same in appearance as the craft I encountered when I was ten. It was a classic saucer shape craft.

The craft I've photographed recently are all spherical objects. The first two times they very closely matched the sky color and there was only one present. Today, they were much brighter, and four of them in a roughly linear formation with two others off to the sides.

The fact that I went 37 years without seeing any and now in the coarse of nine months have photographed them a total of three times is strange. Three possibilities occur to me.

Perhaps since photographing accidentally last August I am more aware of the sky so spend more time looking and photographing, and I'm sure that is true but I don't know if it's true enough to account for three in nine months after 37 years of none.

Or perhaps there are far more UFOs in our skies in the last nine months, or they are more visible than they previously were.

Or perhaps they want me to photograph them. If that's the case I'd like them to pick me and my camera up and let me take some photos from space or on their planet. I'd like to win the LOTTO too and the odds of the latter are probably greater.

I wish I had a better quality camera that could shoot in raw format so I didn't get jpeg digital artifacts but these clearly aren't that because they're light on top reflecting sunlight and dark on the bottom reflecting darkness of the land and water below.

Take a look at www.eskimo.com...

I've got a enlargement of the closest of the group and you can clearly see that it's spherical and lit on top and dark on the bottom.

I've got a crop showing five of the six at the natural resolution of the camera. And if you click on that you can see the full photo that the crop was from so you can see the context, reduced in resolution about 50% (even still it's huge).

These were taken at Juanita Beach in Kirkland, Washington, USA (northeast of Seattle) May 3, 2007.

[edit on 5/4/2007 by Nookster]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I took a quick look at this image, and find it impossible to conclude that there is anything anomalous there. However, not nearly enough supporting information is provided. for example, there is no EXIF data in the image (lately, I've found that to be a red flag). I don't know time of day, direction, and so on. We could be looking at birds, dust on the lens, dust on the CCD - almost anything. There is certainly no evidence here for anything strange.

join