It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Recently i was watching the Histiry channel and there was a documentry which cought my eye. German scientists who were brought to the united states were reported to have said that the naxis created a flying saucer that went mach 2 and also created a smaller saucer which could go as fast as allied fighters and bombers and rewmote controll

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think they only designed it but never flew though?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
yes they did fly, in the last months of the war allied bomber pilots noticed colored balls of fire in the sky which german scientists admited making.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think these sightings have something to do with the "Silver Bug" project. In this project the US tried to create a flying saucer that could take off and land vertically. Here are some drawings

This project was declassified on March the 29th in 1995 you can read the technical report (15 February 1955) and watch the original (bigger sized) drawings of it here:
www.cufon.org...

There is also an interesting atricle (Popular Mechanics) that connects this article to the 1947 Roswell crash incident, click the link below to read it:
www.popularmechanics.com...

new topics

top topics

join