It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogzilla: The Movie

page: 1

join
share:
MBF

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hogzilla:The Movie

Published May 02, 2007 10:55 pm - Killers of Hogzilla and Son of Hogzilla will meet up for the first time at the casting call for the movie “The Legend of Hogzilla” to be held at the Tift Theatre on May 8 and 9.

Tifton Gazette

The legend lives on.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hmm... Sounds like another "SciFi Orginal Movie."

Still, a killer pig hasn't been done yet in a horror movie. The Hogzilla account makes for a fine "based on true events" schtick. If it airs on TV then yeah, I'd watch it.

Too bad "Night of the Lepus" has already been made. Those giant korean bunnies could make for fine movie monsters as well.

MBF

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Now, Hogzilla the song.

Tifton Gazette

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Quoted by Cowboy Clint: Still, a killer pig hasn't been done yet in a horror movie.

you're wrong there Clint! a killer pig actually has been done in the movies, it was a 1984 Australian film called Razorback, its about a feral pig (also called a razorback) who terrorizes and kills people in the outback. ha, only in Australia
heres a linky: www.imdb.com...

i haven't seen it but i reckon it would be a good laugh to watch

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well shut my mouth and slap me silly! Is there any animal out there that has not been featured in a horror movie? Hmm...

Cows?
Parakeets?
Geckos?
Ducks?
Tapeworms?
Gerbils?
Bumblebees?

I guess any critter could be turned into a monster with the right amount of hackjob, I mean, imagination in the premise. Still, I gotta say that Night of the Lepus and Killer Shrews had the silliest premises for a killer animal movie.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Quoted by Cowboy Clint: Is there any animal out there that has not been featured in a horror movie? Hmm...

Cows?
Parakeets?
Geckos?
Ducks?
Tapeworms?
Gerbils?
Bumblebees?

Ok, i guess that ducks and parakeets could fit under the movie "Birds". A tapeworm movie would be well.... weird. There are 2 bee movies i know of: "Bees" (1998) and Killer Bees (1974) the second one was a TV series. Heres some linky's: www.imdb.com... www.imdb.com...

No Gecko movies i know of.... Theres no cow ones either. But i know another weird movie, its called "Black Sheep" it's a New Zealand movie made last year. I haven't seen it but it looks pretty stupid, in a funny way

Linky: www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No Gecko movies i know of.... Theres no cow ones either. But i know another weird movie, its called "Black Sheep" it's a New Zealand movie made last year. I haven't seen it but it looks pretty stupid, in a funny way

Leave it to New Zealand to create a horror movie based off sheep...

Take a look at the trailer here. Looks like it's going to be in the style of "Shawn of the Dead" with a serious plot and alot of dry humor mixed in.

MBF

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It looks like the son of Hogzilla is a hoax.

Tifton Gazette

MBF

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
First we had Hogzillia the movie, then Hogzillia the song, now we have Hogzillia the poem.

Tifton Gazette

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cowboy Clint
Well shut my mouth and slap me silly! Is there any animal out there that has not been featured in a horror movie? Hmm...

Cows?
Parakeets?
Geckos?
Ducks?
Tapeworms?
Gerbils?
Bumblebees?

I guess any critter could be turned into a monster with the right amount of hackjob, I mean, imagination in the premise. Still, I gotta say that Night of the Lepus and Killer Shrews had the silliest premises for a killer animal movie.

"Worms" - a lightning storm in rural Alabama causes powerlines to fall near a worm farm. The current drives the worms mad, and they begin swarming and eating people. There's frequent cuts to the mandibles of a lugworm on a white background with a canned shrieking noise. Culminates in a scene where a rather large antebellum mansion is filled to the brim with a mass of earthworms. Then someone fixes the power line and all goes back to normal.

THAT, my friend, is the dumbest one... ever.

new topics

top topics

join