It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oneness of the Divine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The genealogies given in the gospels of Matthew and Luke disagree in the individuals and even the number of generations. Matthew says there were forty-one generations from Abraham to Jesus while Luke says there were fifty-six. But there is even a graver consequence of the genealogy. If Jesus is born of a virgin (some try to say virgin = young woman, but here it is literal since he was supposed to be conceived by the holy spirit and not any human) as the basic Christian belief claims, then he is not the biological son of Joseph, and thus he is not descended from David in fulfillment of the prophecy for Messiahship. So either he was born of virgin and not the Messiah or he was an illegitimate child with no miracle to his birth but was the Messiah. And then he was not son of God... which breaks down the trinity.

Upon reading this it brought question to my mind. In the read it's basically giving you two choices.
"either he was born of virgin and not the Messiah or he was an illegitimate child with no miracle to his birth but was the Messiah. And then he was not son of God"

www.geocities.com...

"thus he is not descended from David in fulfillment of the prophecy for Messiahship"

The article I've posted makes sense to me for a lot of reasons, something speaks to me and says reincarnation is true, Karma and Dharma is true, and more then ever I feel Jesus was educated and taught but Buddhist's and most likely shown what is now the practice of Reiki, the universal energy channeled though touch, to create balance and healing, the Master Jesus is an Avatar a higher being incarnated on earth, to bring teaching and direction to the Spirits. The Master is one who has achieved all life lessons, one who is here to assist those who was in the process of understanding. A model for everyone to aspire too. It is not out of reach, we are all equal, no one person better or less then one another. Race and religions caused a division that we are learning to work with and over come the differences, It's beautiful, chaotic and all part of the oneness that we are all walking towards whither you are aware of this or not.

There is reason for everything that happens, we don't have to accept it but if we do it makes life much easier, and less stressful, as a society alls we can do is learn from mistakes and move in a positive direction and try not making the same mistake over again. As an individual we need to understand that we as humans have been given independence and separation, but when it comes down to living, we still require others to survive so that is why we naturally rally in groups, another reason is that we are all interconnected spiritually, like a web, strung together sending and receiving energy from each other, positive and negative in another. The power of thought is extremely sensitive, that is why it's important to have a stable mind, with good intentions, where ever you sew your seeds of intention there shall be a harvest for those, positive or negative, be careful on how and what you think of.

Anyways this is some thoughts I've been getting and wanted to share my unconditional love and light to everyone that is willing to listen, as we are all one and with in you, what you seek it is within you, the Kingdom you are seeking is within you, the happiness and love is first within you, love your neighbor as your self, don't judge others doings, look at your faults and fix them and you will feel better, pray for understanding and knowledge and for those who make mistakes but don't interfere with something that is not yours. yet still have compassion.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well written post, Dark_Raven.

To your question, and in my opinion alone, I believe Christ was the son of both Mary and Joseph and therefore a rightful heir as the King of the Jews.

That he lived as a normal man, I have no doubt. Also, that he was taught the mysteries and became wise is also something I believe is true. That he was a threat to the Roman rulers is without doubt in my mind.

But... what comes from the teaching he received? Could the truth of our spiritual inter-connectedness be the main thread of His message? Is the true Christian a person who understands that each man and woman are really brother and sister in spirit?

I believe this to be true and anyone who thinks otherwise is no real Christian at all.

In fact, I believe that we are all connected at a level which most of us can't fathom. Maybe, someday, a switch will click in our collective brains and the blinding light of truth will blaze like a beacon, driving hate, avarice, greed and all such perversions away.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Raven
. So either he was born of virgin and not the Messiah or he was an illegitimate child with no miracle to his birth but was the Messiah. And then he was not son of God... which breaks down the trinity.

He was neither.

There was never any prophesy stating that the messiah would be born of a virgin. This belief is based on the mistranslation of a passage that wasnt even talking about the messiah in the first place.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Dark Raven this is a beautiful post not because of the question that it asks but because the un-said portion. I completly agree with you that the asended Masters have left their fragrance and now it is up to us to do the same. As a child I often pondered a world were everyone was telepathic, where the essence of each being was respected as an individual and intricate piece of the whole. In this world there would be no need for violence and war and if there was a flaw in someones psychy it would be picked up on naturally and immediately. The person would never reach the point of insanity and lash out to others with their dis-ease. But alas we are not there but we do live in a world that is a treasure even though sometimes it seems that the unseen forces are winning the end game. If you ever travel through the essence of the timeless spacelessness of existance you will see that it is impossible, in the end.There is no end.It is the cosmic continum. We are facing so many obstacles and barriers to our ultimate freedom, and sometimes it is so difficult to remain vigilant and strong spiritually. Do not give up, just stay focused and do what you are here to do, and the only way to discover that is to meditate daily and keep your feet planted firmly in the ground. Be well, Antar

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Jesus and 10,000 saints are incarnate amidst us, actively spreading 'good vibrations' which, just like negative energy, has the potential to spread like wildfire!

And it has been sparked. Believe me, I know that it has.

The saints have an advantage that guarantees they inherit the kingdom as God promised:

UNITY. The crown of David. (David means: loving, beloved)

Don't fear the fire - the fire is LOVE.

You guys are so good and I love you all.

join