It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Presidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Giuliani and McCain just stated on the MSNBC republican presidential debate that they would support amending the U.S. constitution to allow naturalized citizens such as Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for president. This is disturbing indeed.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Cool.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You would enjoy that wouldn't you, you illuminati lapdog.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What about Obama when he said "the American people..... Like the republicans and democrats." um what about us?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingman77

Yeah, we would.

Thanks for your post.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
taxes lowered to help mostly the rich also show that the government doesn't give a # about you and would rather let u die in an unneccsary war and they dance as your children are dieing in iraq. shame on this whole country.

if you fool me you can't fool me again. the real reason he said that was to disrespect the American people. the original goes someting like " If you fool me once shame on you, if you fool me twice shame on me. The People have been fold not only twice, but also add every day since the unconstitutional central bank called the federal reserve and the federal government that were established by brute force by murdering any candidate who dare speak of it's unconstitutionality. John F Kennedy's speech wasn't about empowerment, he was warning us that it's what The people can do to save the country, and not what the government will do for you because he know's the government is just destroying the people and they won't act in the peoples favor.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by rrahim1]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In a comment made to a Columbia University class on Nov. 12, 1963,

Ten days before his assassination, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy said:

"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."

Interested? Read the Iron Mountain Report

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Giuliani and McCain just stated on the MSNBC republican presidential debate that they would support amending the U.S. constitution to allow naturalized citizens such as Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for president. This is disturbing indeed.

So what's the issue with allowing naturalised citizens to run for president. If they have made the commitment to become a citizen and made an effort to become involved, why deny them.

Is this just because it is Schwarzegger?

And how long had the first president been a citizen before he took office?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."

It is a great shame that you spin his words so.

Perhaps it had something to do with Eisenhower's (JFK's predecessor) last speech.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm concerned about the reckless disregard for the U.S. Constitution. On top of that, with so much corruption and plotting going on to undermine our nation, it is not wise to allow foreigners to hold the highest office. You can't even trust most of the candidates that are born here.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

It is a great shame that you spin his words so.

Perhaps it had something to do with Eisenhower's (JFK's predecessor) last speech.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

That's possible too. It just seems that the time frame correlates with the Iron Mountain Report. Unfortunately we can't ask him what the context was.

top topics

join