It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama gets Secret Service protection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i think that obama is a highly qualified candidate

OH? His resume is EMPTY. He isn't 'highly' qualified. He isn't even remotely qualified. But whatever ... think what you like.

The ONLY thing he is running on is that he is half black. He has no economic platform and no foreign policy experience. His rhetoric about bringing people of different races together is BUNK ... especially when you look at that black power ("Africa comes first") church he goes to and subscribes to.

Bill Richardson (D) is highly qualified. Take a look at his resume.
MAJOR DIFFERENCE between his and Obamas.

i doubt hillary is going to have anyone killed. it's more likely that a white supremacist nutjob would try and shoot obama.

I wouldn't leave Hillary out of this. But either way ... it's a very good idea to have protection around him. He's the first viable (part) black candidate that America has ever had and there are too many people who would like to see him murdered.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i think that obama is a highly qualified candidate

OH? His resume is EMPTY. He isn't 'highly' qualified. He isn't even remotely qualified. But whatever ... think what you like.

he's almost exactly as qualified as lincoln was politically. but he's actually slightly more qualified with his teaching of political science.

an empty resume doesn't equal an unqualified candidate.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join