It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you only date the same race?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76

I've dated so far: White, black, Spanish, Asian, and an Amercian Indian.

It is all the same color on the inside!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Probably could have been worded better but its true that all of us look the same on the inside.

My thing is

it do to the fact of our own personal preferences(genetic)

it because we were raised that way

or what?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This reminds me of the topic I made about a dude who wouldn't date me 'cause I was asian. And so he seems less horrible now that I see everyone has their own preferences!

So far I have dated:
Chinese, Caucasian, and Mexican.

Honestly, I don't care the race. My parents however, do. They strictly want me to marry someone Vietnamese ('cause I'm Vietnamese), but I said there's just as much a chance I'll marry Vietnamese as any other race in the whole wide world.

So far, my family is completely pure blood except one Chinese, so now I'm 1/32 Chinese.

One shouldn't be concerned about mixed-race children getting made fun of.. It just doesn't make sense. I actually think mixed-race kids are a lot more beautiful and unique. I know someone who's half Vietnamese and half Italian, and she's gorgeous. And another that's half Filipino, a quarter Caucasian and a quarter Mexican. And she's gorgeous as well!

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I've actually never dated anyone of my race lol

I never dated much but have enjoyed the company of black, white, asian, latin and mixed race men. I have never intentionally discriminated against men of my race, I've just never met one I was interested in romantically.
I am an Australian born-and-bred Lebanese/Syrian gal and my husband is African American.

Race has never been an issue to me or my family and will continue to be a non issue.
We're just multi-cultural like that where I'm from - as long as we're happy that is all that matters and is how it should be

[edit on 14-5-2007 by ImJaded]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I think it's a matter of choice.

I think some polynesian types are great-looking (Tia Carrera), but as there are very few around here I haven't even met any!

I've been out with brunettes and blondes, but mostly I prefer a girl who has a brain. I hate airheads of whatever race!

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
For the record, I am very strict in my standards of what type of woman I will date. There is absolutely no way to sway me from my standards. Call me a racist pig, but I will not waver. At least I admit it. Any woman that I date MUST be human.
Now a one night stand is a different matter of course. I see the way that Bossy the cow looks at me when I visit the dairy farm. I know she wants me.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
For the record, I am very strict in my standards of what type of woman I will date. There is absolutely no way to sway me from my standards. Call me a racist pig, but I will not waver. At least I admit it. Any woman that I date MUST be human.
Now a one night stand is a different matter of course. I see the way that Bossy the cow looks at me when I visit the dairy farm. I know she wants me.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Damn you Lombozo, are you trying to be funnier then me? You are catching up to me!

Hahahah, joking, that was funny, lol, fell out of my chaire, hahahahahaha

Before I go to the Russian army, I want to have sex with 4 women at the same time: One from Russia, one Black, one Phillipino, and one Latina.................but they better have great bodies and beautiful faces...to me, there is nothing in this world except one night stands, and I'm very picky, compared to Lombozo

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Race? In my vocabulary, there is no such thing. For example, don't go around calling me white, call me Russia. I am Russian. You can call everyone white, but they are all from different cultures and backrounds, and I like to be celebrated for MY culture, and be at least a little bit different from everyone else.

There are Indians darker then blacks, and they arn't called blacks. Why call everyone white who is light skinned? Some are Americans, some British, some German, some Russian....etc etc, lets celebrate diversity and not try to put the entire world into a few major groups, that is BS.

As for dating, I don't date
but I get it on with any women of any country, religion, or whatever, as long as she is hot and has a good body. Of course, I do have fun with Russian women because I have a special connection with Russians, but I will do any women, so that's that!

Peace!

Amen brother! I agree with everything you said RS. I'm putting you under my homies list.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I may be white, and I like 'em purdy but I can come in any color

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldierBefore I go to the Russian army, I want to have sex with 4 women at the same time: One from Russia, one Black, one Phillipino, and one Latina.................but they better have great bodies and beautiful faces...to me, there is nothing in this world except one night stands, and I'm very picky, compared to Lombozo

I know how you can do it, Russian soldier. It will cost you about $800 if you want all those things for sure. It even is almost a guarantee it will be a one night stand, too. I am picky too, and I was 39 before I met the woman I will spend my life with. She is enough for me, and you couldn't pay me enough money to take your place with the four beautiful women you describe. That is great for you, if that is what you want, but I want one person, who loves me for who I am, to spend my life with. And I have found her, so I'm happy.
I have dated two women who fit your list, and they were very nice, but not what I really wanted. My love has small breasts, so it is a good thing I don't have the same tastes as you regarding flat chests. I have been with large chested girls, and they're fine, it just turns out my love is small chested, and her body is the only one I want.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

original by Paresthesia
This reminds me of the topic I made about a dude who wouldn't date me 'cause I was asian. And so he seems less horrible now that I see everyone has their own preferences!

I can tell you that guy missed out. Asian women are like caviar with hot spice mixed in.

original by jimboman
I've been out with brunettes and blondes, but mostly I prefer a girl who has a brain. I hate airheads of whatever race!

God I couldn't agree more. Air heads are only worth one night, and a quick exit.
I need a smart woman, who is not afraid to call me on my crap.

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Royal76]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Date people from the same race...hell I only date people of the same sex.

Does that make me prejudiced!

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
* Streaks across the screen naked, yelling" I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN!"... slowly vanishing into thin air.. Then he is gone..

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ubermunche- That depends....are they only of the same race.

and yes you are prejudiced against the opposite sex. Your prejudice is that they don't do it for you. Doesn't mean you can't be friends with them though.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Royal76]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Oh I love women, they are fantastic and I would probably be far more succesful in the romance stakes if I were straight but (shrugs) c'est la vie!

I have to admit in general I tend to go for caucasian types but not exclusively, but then I also prefer my age and older rather than younger, and stockier build rather than slim. What we like is all about prejudice in one way or another I spose. But it's not the ugly kind of prejudice I hope.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I've only dated white girls before. But I stay away from relationships because those interfere with my work.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
No.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Race? In my vocabulary, there is no such thing. For example, don't go around calling me white, call me Russia. I am Russian. You can call everyone white, but they are all from different cultures and backrounds, and I like to be celebrated for MY culture, and be at least a little bit different from everyone else.

There are Indians darker then blacks, and they arn't called blacks. Why call everyone white who is light skinned? Some are Americans, some British, some German, some Russian....etc etc, lets celebrate diversity and not try to put the entire world into a few major groups, that is BS.

As for dating, I don't date
but I get it on with any women of any country, religion, or whatever, as long as she is hot and has a good body. Of course, I do have fun with Russian women because I have a special connection with Russians, but I will do any women, so that's that!

Peace!

Russian Soldier won the thread !!!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi all, black man, mid 30's here, I date all kinds of women, race is no issue at all for me, unfortunately, it is for "some" black women if they see me with a white woman, but that's their problem

[edit on 1-6-2007 by dragonseeker]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Yes, the Human Race!

I find it's best in relationships to stick to your own species as well. (Not from personal experiences.
)

[edit on 6/3/2007 by Mechanic 32]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join