It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Cars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Let's just hope that it doesn't go that way. There's got to be a better way. We're all hooked up to the Matrix (grid), and without that the government doesn't have any power. Money is what we need to get rid of. Work for food, clothes, transportation, recreation, etc.. I really don't know the answer but I do know we have to become undependant from oil and take a risk to better ourselfs and mankind. We need to set a system in place that will counter the sudden change for water cars, zero point energy, free energy, solar technology etc.. You know. Before you start a new business you plan ahead for all and any downfalls and whatever else that may happen. We all need to learn how to build or transform the vehicles we have now into water cars, electric battery cars, fuel cells, water welders and other inventions. Lokk at all the water on this planet that could produce energy for us. As well as keeping the atmospahere clean and clear of pollution. I really liked the videos you presented and hope that it all falls into place for humanity.
Here are a few sites to look at, although the water sounds great.
freeenergynews.com...

www.howstuffworks.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

Thanks for the thread

I edited because I forgot to say " Welcome to ATS JungleLord "

[edit on 5/10/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well, re-tooling wouldn't be a problem for me at all. In fact, I often machine my own metal, just to replace a simple chair leg... I've got alot of time on my hands between time spent in the lab. lol.

I also machined alot of parts for my friends old beach buggy. He has trouble finding parts, so I tell him to give me the damaged part, and I machine a new one for him.

Making my own modifications to a car so that I can retrofit an alternative power system would be dead easy for me.

I seem to have the necessary electronics parts... I think I might just do this.
How the hell am I going to make a stainless steel coil though?

... wait, nevermind, an idea just came to mind. It would be easy to do that too.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
can you prove that?

You can prove it for yourself. Google "water car" and also "alternative fuel competition" (yearly events) and then see how many of the inventors are still alive. Water cars have been around since the 1800's, so a number of their inventors and developers are dead from various causes (like old age.) But alternative fuel car designers and developers (even those with water power) are alive and kicking.

This is a fun competition involving shoebox sized cars:
www.cheng.okstate.edu...

And everyone at McGill who was working on a water powered real car seems to still be alive:
www.autobloggreen.com...

An amusing water powered jet car (inventors still very much alive):
www.autoblog.com...

You can find more examples like this.

as far as retooling, from the 7 different variations I have seen you need to change the spark plug, the carbartor sometimes and the fuel of course not much for some of them, more for others...but the idea could be transfered and made to order quite easy.

From what I understand as I've casually followed teams that build and race these (not relying simply on plans on the Internet), it does take some knowledge of cars and some retooling of parts to do this. I ain't no mechanic, but I do know that it's more than an afternoon's worth of work.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Almost none.

Retooling the cars is expensive and requires some mechanical ability. In the end, it actually takes more energy to create hydrogen and oxygen from H2O than you get out of it.

Not anymore, with an electronic circuit the molecules can be spited with less energy by pulsating energy with high frequncy diodes instead of just making electosis with direct curent.
The advantage for this is timing and high energy bursts, timing for giving it just the right amount of time for the molecules to split there for conserving energy and high energy bursts from diodes so it has power to split the molecules.
It's just like a quartz lighter, it's short but it will shock you.
Short energy burst are more efficent because while pomping direct curent it does need alot of energy but not that much time, so energy is lost , by giving it the same energy but with just the right amount of timing you get a biger eficency, by using high voltage diodes you save the power source or battery and allow it to recharge since the batery is not draining on constant output.

And about being expencive , the materials are not that expencive, it's not that hard to make the device.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
And about being expencive , the materials are not that expencive, it's not that hard to make the device.

Are there some plans on how to make this? Can it be done as a science project?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Almost none.

Retooling the cars is expensive and requires some mechanical ability. In the end, it actually takes more energy to create hydrogen and oxygen from H2O than you get out of it.

Not anymore, with an electronic circuit the molecules can be spited with less energy by pulsating energy with high frequncy diodes instead of just making electosis with direct curent.
The advantage for this is timing and high energy bursts, timing for giving it just the right amount of time for the molecules to split there for conserving energy and high energy bursts from diodes so it has power to split the molecules.
It's just like a quartz lighter, it's short but it will shock you.
Short energy burst are more efficent because while pomping direct curent it does need alot of energy but not that much time, so energy is lost , by giving it the same energy but with just the right amount of timing you get a biger eficency, by using high voltage diodes you save the power source or battery and allow it to recharge since the batery is not draining on constant output.

God bless you I am more excited then ever to at least build a timed pulse high freq eletrolosis unit.
Cheers

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Won't find this with google.
Plans and documentation.
I've managed to upload some documentation, but because my upload space is limited on ATS it's just a small amount but very explainable.
This txt explains alot .
files.abovetopsecret.com...

I could not upload all the diagrams maybe I'll find some palce to upload them later.
Diagrams

This tehnology is posible now, I have been a fan of the water car for a long time, not that I wanted to build one, but I did want to see how it's built.
Sadly this tehnology is being supresed and blocked so it won't get on the market, the patern works on water 100% no hibrid or anything like that.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
God Bless you...you have got the ball rolling.
Can this link at ATS be the way it starts?
I thank you sir.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
another news headline this time from C2C and water for power.

Water into fuel?

Retired TV station owner and broadcast engineer, John Kanzius, wasn't looking for an answer to the energy crisis.
He was looking for a cure for cancer.

www.wkyc.com...

[edit on 29-5-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i curently work at a plant that makes these products for cars that run on water. this technology is not that new, we have been making this one product for about 4 years now for these water cars. we had a generator that ran on water and powered plant 4 on water. the mayor was there and some officials. it was in the chaska, mn paper. under entegris co.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Dude....I told you so...I told you so...on water man!!!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sorry, I had too...

And now on to the nagging problem....everytime there is a revolutionary device to make the world a better place, they ALWAYS have to lump gas in there...always. The Tesla car runs fine without gas, but Im sure that in order to get capital to mass produce that or the water car, there will be some ridiculous stipulation that it has to be a hybrid!!! Unbelieveable...and then again not really

As for retooling...that is not as difficult as you may be thinking. For a small company, or even a medium sized company that specializes in any of the disiplines needed for an endeavor of this type - after of course they come to the obvious realization that this would be an extremely lucrative venture - they would get the necessary manpower and equipment needed for retooling.

The issue concerns automakers whos sole money maker for the last 100 years was the internal combustion petroleum based vehicle; who for them retooling would be a death wish and a loss really, for it means that the billions of dollars they have sunk into their assembly lines and training, the R and D they have done for twenty + years into vehicular efficency, and the dependance they have on a gasoline driven market all suddenly mean nothing.

If the auto makers switch tactics, the funding and support from the Oil Kings would cease.

What the industry fails to see is that the Government is truly powerless to stop the change.

Makes you wish there was a organization in place that protected these types of pioneers, with political and financial tactics, with protective means of a judiciary nature - and if needed a security presence as well. I mean I think it could be justified.....the stakes are getting higher even as I write this.

Thanks for allowing me to voice my opinion *bows*

Great topic!!!!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
An interesting, related ATS discussion can be found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is the best video I've seen yet for a REAL water powered vehicle.

www.project.nsearch.com...

Already been running 3,000 miles with only water and the designers have posted all plans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join