It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge sues cleaner for $65M over pants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Judge sues cleaner for $65M over pants

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - The Chungs, immigrants from
South Korea, realized their American dream when they opened their dry-cleaning business seven years ago in the nation's capital. For the past two years, however, they've been dealing with the nightmare of litigation: a $65 million lawsuit over a pair of missing pants.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This crazy nutjob of a judge should be disbarred and removed from the bench !! what a total jerk he is for pushing this a far as he has. And we wonder why the courts are so messed up...with lame-brains like this idiot...it no mystery.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ive almost come to expect this behavior from judges. As a group theyre moving into the same realm as selfish, corrupt, and not concerned one bit about the law or citizenry catagorie that all of the politicians have fallen into with me.

Hmmm.....

Most politicians are lawyers. I wonder if there is some connection with lawschool and intense and absolute corruption?

Its a good thing there are more soon-to-be lawyers in school right now then there are practicing right now. that means more politicians, more judges, more lies, more corruption, more rewriting of the Constitution, etc..

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hey,

I believe we have this thread already going. I thought this was my thread when I clicked on the title. LOL. already got it here. I put this up like 2 :30 am.

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Shar]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
please dump this thread......sorry for posting it.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

"There has been a significant groundswell of support for the Chungs," said Manning, adding that plans for a defense fund Web site are in the works.

I will be sending my donation, I encourage everyone who can, to do the same.

This judge is absoultely nuts.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is embarrassing!

$65 Million for a pair of pants! What the hell, are they made of gold or something?

This is the most frivolus lawsuit I've ever heard of in my life. How can someone get away with this kind of madness?

Tim

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
They ( the cleaners) even offered him settlements...

$3000 - $4000 and $12000. He refused all of it.

There is no way that this man should be allowed to try or hear any court in the land ever again.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Either the judge is overstepping on his powers, or he doesn't like the fact that an immigrant family is in the US legally trying to get a chance at the American dream.

Sad.

I think that after the case be thrown out of court like more likely will happen, the Chung's should sue back for all the hart aches and troubles he made them have.

new topics

top topics

join