It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's murder, GHW Bush and Operation Paperclip !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hey Einstein...G.H.W. Bush was that age in the 40's (very possibly) and not Dubya, and the fact remains that most of this info has been covered-up and swept under the carpet because, well, it is a damn secret...get it? I'm always amazed at how people Poo-Poo someone else's good hard work when they're trying to breast-feed us "armchair experts" with what may very well be the truth , and this "LOL" is childish and infantile! Grow up and get off of your high horse! For such an "aristocratic" family who most-times have their lineage secured beyond a doubt for ALL to see, why are there so many blank spots in theirs...and I DO want to see a genetic comparison between Barbara Bush and Aleister Crowley for Christ's sake, but that 'aint gonna happen any time soon! RDM

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The Bushes, nazis? Come on.

They are in bed with Israel and don't even try to hide it.

This is one conspiracy theory that is just proposterous.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

Okay, even I know that this is a bit of a stretch.

George Herbert Walker Bush, former President was born in 1924.

This would mean he was in his 20's if what you're stating is true.

Wikipedia : George H.W. Bush

Prescott Bush, his father, George "Dubya" Bush's grandfather is however old enough, but he was working on Wall Street assisting, collaborating and shuffling.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Spartan Leonidis, there have even been scientists that claim George Bush is of jewish descent (of the ashenkenazi sect) based on his facial features.

Claiming that the Bushes were nazis is just downright proposterous. Considering their long history of being pro-israel and all, as well.

They would have made some interesting nazis' i guess?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

I believe I just stated this, didn't I?

I'm thinking you've read what I said out of context.

Time for more coffee for you.

Okay, even I know that this is a bit of a stretch.

George Herbert Walker Bush, former President was born in 1924.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just want to bring this thread back up to point out that Tesla was clearly starving himself to death.

In the 1930s, we had the first research showing that calorie restriction can dramatically extend life. At that point, Tesla began eating less and less, eventually concocting a "health potion" made up of a dozen vegetables. He became increasingly thin, as can be seen in these photos:

It's very likely that he died of what we would now label anorexia-nervosa.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Bushes made the family fortune from their involvement with the Nazis. In fact, Prescott tried to organize a coup to overthrow FDR. GHWBush was involved in JFK's murder. GWBush may be the Anti-Christ cause all his numerological numbers come up 666. His mother may be the daughter of Alister Crowley. And brother Marvin was head of security of the twin towers on 9/11/01.
Check Jim Marrs's book Rise of the Fourth Reich. Weather that story is true or not about Scherff, I have no idea.
The Bush family make the Manson family look like the Osmonds.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shrunkensimon

Tesla is also an idol of mine too, yes its a crime that some of his inventions remain hidden from us as they would be beneficial to humanity as he was a humanitarian himself

its a crime how he has been written out of history as he was clearly a genius of a man, i bet there are many top scientists still struggling to grasp on to how Tesla thought and created his inventions and theories.

But murder? no i dont think so, Tesla passed away peacfully at a good age.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well we can't say too much about Tesla's murder or death as much as the FBI said.
FBI report on the 9th (January 1943) said Tesla died on the 7th.
FBI report on the 12th of January 1943 said Tesla died on the 8th.

Yeah that lets people like Tesla researcher and conspiracy theorists William R.
Lyne come up with better material than we get now days. The first news reports
and books might have told too much about the circumstances surrounding Tesla's
death but those reports might still be available.

From time to time people might say the Bushes own Tesla patents.
Is that even possible for a document that old I have only seen referenced by
other patents.

Operation Paperclip brought in the Tesla free energy scientists and saucer and
foo pilot trainers from Germany. We had the A bomb and didn't need anyone else
Lots of planes and rockets and blueprints were available to the Arny so secrecy
was not required. Something secret meant something we do not know about
even today.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

do not know how skorzeny could have made this interveiw before he died in 1999 when in reality he died 20+ years before in 1975
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbi2717

I'm glad this thread was brought to the forefront again. It certainly makes one think.
Considering the video of the funeral you linked to, then this would make his meeting with Hitler in 1997 also a lie. I'm interested in seeing the photographs that are spoken about in the piece. If he had an entire box full of stuff, where is it now?

Regarding Tesla dying penniless, it just goes to show that the good guys (and girls) are always held down and used by "evil doers". Also, I'm not surprised that the FBI moved in right away after he died to claim all of his stuff. The FBI also did this when George Orwell died. It seems as though the government has a way of taking the property of geniuses when they pass.

I'm not done reading the entire narrative, but I've just finished the first part. I'm certainly curious to see if the photos in the box are going to be further into the interview. I hope so. It certainly makes for interesting reading.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join