It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's murder, GHW Bush and Operation Paperclip !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Could George H W Bush be a nazi relocated by Operation Paperclip ?? was Tesla murdered to protect that info ?? Did Hitler live to 107 yrs old in Montana??

Read on and be shocked... Tesla and G H W Bush

an excerpt from the article:

What you are about to read is another step beyond research pioneered in the early 90s by author/historian Webster Tarpley based largely on deathbed “clues” provided by former Hitler bodyguard Otto Skorzeny and his box of photographs. Since Skorzeny’s death in 1999, the various leads he provided have been followed up and tend to support what, at first blush, would appear to be the unbelievable rantings of an embittered old man. What remains constant as we pore through publicly available official records, private correspondence, memoirs, newspaper articles, photos and other “clues” is that Bush family records (the ones that exist) are a puzzle palace of inconsistencies and curiosities. Since it is a congressionally established fact that Prescott Bush was in business with the Nazis during WWII, we can safely say that the Bush/Nazi connection existed. Who are the Bushes? How did they get connected with the Nazis? Is the connection still alive through U.S. presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush? The answers are not as literal as we would like them to be. But we have the testimony of Otto Skorzeny and his photos—especially the one at right. So, here we go—the first installment of an investigation that points to a curious conclusion: The “Bush” family was created to destroy America.

Thoughts anyone ?? could it be true ?? and if it is...what are the repecussions if revealed to the masses ??

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I read about this on some internet site I stumbled upon about 6 months ago. I read about it, and then pretty much dismissed it as a hoax or some such. But now, seeing it in a mainstream paper in Idaho, and the fact that Webster Tarpley is researching it, gives alot more credence to it. Mind you, not that I trust everything Tarpley says. It did a pretty good job of smearing my father in one of his books - said things about him that were patently untrue. In fact, my family and I are looking into a lawsuite against him for defamation of character and lible.
Anyhow, I'm downloading the article and will read shortly. Afterwards, I'll get back with my opinion and observations.

Good find, thanks!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I too found some interesting information regarding this:

Was The Devious And Inquisitive 'Curious George' Television Monkey Created After Daddy Bush? Some say the televison monkey's co-writer, Alan J. Shalleck was recently killed for wanting to expose that Daddy Bush is really the son of inventor Nikola Tesla's Nazi accountant, George H. Scherff, Sr.

svpvril.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/5/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
*SNIP*

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
*SNIP*

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
see it here...shocking !! I knew the Bushes were no good !!

Google Video Link

Watch and learn !!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What a great read. I see a lot of "holes" in the research, but all in all, it makes sense with some of the things i've read on vatican control. someone, list each of the facts, and present the backup, so we can all sort this out better. too many names and dates lol.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I also came across this theory/article the other day, and it peaked my interest immediatly.

Most people are not aware that america brought nazi scientists over at the end of the war (paperclip), let alone who actually helped contribute funding to the Nazis..

I personally believe Tesla was light years ahead of our time. I believe he unraveled far more about reality and the way it works than we have been allowd to believe.. i mean Teslas name is all but forgotten from most academic textbooks, would it be so hard to believe there was even more to this man?

However Tesla was a smart man, and wouldn't have commited his greatest work too paper. Afterall, he got most of his ideas in "bright flashes of light" in his mind, and even after all his work was lost in the NY lab fire he still rebuilt most of it simply from his memory!

I've heard from several places that the US did infact take all his work after he died, but has yet to fully apply what he discovered as they lack some aspect of his work.

Tesla is an idol of mine. He did all his work for the benefit of humanity, and money ment nothing to him. A true discoverer, always looking to answer the enigmas in his work, and life.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Wow! Thanks, theres a lot to read on this, and to be honest I haven't yet read all of that first link. The video is great though, and so i decided to hunt down that Guardian article mentioned.

Read it here: How Bush's Grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Interesting to see it even mentioned in the Guardian. Its certainly, in my eyes at least, a more reliable source than MSNBC, FOX or CBS.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
guys wether or not this has some credence, the pieces have been in place, and we are simply waiting a grave decline in the economy for anarchy to follow, then a real police state do to the manipulated economy, and then the north american union, and then the constituion is wiped away and then the vultures licking there lips now will have the best opportunity to buy up all the property (real assets) up dirt cheap, and then and only then will most people finally wake up (to a nightmare)

formuate a back up plan now

[edit on 4-5-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Most people are not aware that america brought nazi scientists over at the end of the war (paperclip), let alone who actually helped contribute funding to the Nazis..

With respect, I would say that it is generally widely known, even over here in the UK, that Werner von Braun was spirited away to the US after WWII and is the father of the US rocket programme.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not only did they bring over german scientists, they also brough over security personelle that later helped train counterinsurgency/counterrevolutionary forces in Latin America.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This has probably already been brought up but the dates just don't match with reality.

If George Jr. was 14 in the 30's then that would mean he would be in his 80's now. Damn he sure as hell looks good for being that old. That would then put daddy in his hundreds. Crap, maybe the bloodline theory is true! LOL

Although the data is interesting it just seems like someone is creating a very interesting story.

If the timeline matched up better I would think better of this story. Since Tesla died in the 40's I would be hard pressed to think George Jr. was old enough to snoop around anywhere.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
This has probably already been brought up but the dates just don't match with reality.

If George Jr. was 14 in the 30's then that would mean he would be in his 80's now. Damn he sure as hell looks good for being that old. That would then put daddy in his hundreds. Crap, maybe the bloodline theory is true! LOL

The article says that it was George H. Scherff Jr that was 14 in the 30's...NOT GW Bush.

Although the data is interesting it just seems like someone is creating a very interesting story.

If the timeline matched up better I would think better of this story. Since Tesla died in the 40's I would be hard pressed to think George Jr. was old enough to snoop around anywhere.

Like I said above...it was not GW Bush that was 14 in the 30's...but his dad GHW Bush (aka George H. Scherff Jr)

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Tesla is an idol of mine. He did all his work for the benefit of humanity, and money ment nothing to him.

I beg to differ. Nikola Tesla was scientifically brilliant, true, but he was awful at handling his money. This much is obvious in reviewing his sale of 9 early patents (including the AC induction motor) to Westinghouse for a trifling $50,000. Yes, that would be a lot of money back then, but not so much when you consider that Westinghouse was already dealing in millions of dollars back then based on lesser inventions. Essentially, Tesla got screwed on multi-multi-million dollar deals throughout his professional career.

To say that money meant nothing to him is incorrect at best. Throughout his life, Tesla frequently begged for money from private sources, not only to continue his work but to keep him living in the lifestyle to which he was accustomed — face it, you couldn't afford to make your home in one of New York's most prestigious hotels (as Tesla did) unless you had some positive cash flow.

Was Tesla murdered to cover-up some sort of international Nazi secret? Ridiculous. By the time the United States entered WWII, Nikola Tesla was already out of his mind and nearing death. I have no doubt that Tesla's early experiments with X-rays (in which he intentionally bombarded his own skull with hard radiation) caused or at least contributed to his senility. But, let's be clear, in the years leading up to his death in 1943, Tesla was pretty much a raving old lunatic, his years of brilliance far, far behind him.

I mean, murdering Tesla in 1943 to cover up some dire Nazi secret would be like contracting a hit on Ronald Reagan after he developed advanced Alzheimers. What would be the point?

— Doc Velocity

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Okay, I figured out where I was going wrong. I was putting the SR and JR tags on the wrong people it seems. It may actually work out numbers wise now if HW was JR and JR was not even born at this time. Does this mean that good ole grandpappy is George SR? Confusing. hehe

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This has lingered in the background of many researchers.

George Scherff is mentioned in Marc J. Seifer's "Wizard The Life And Times
Of Nikola Tesla Biography Of A Genius" and appears to be Tesla' financial adviser or banker.

Author researcher William Lyne hints at suspicions around Tesla's death
and Hitler surviving WWII.

Tesla was frail but his last birthday press conference mentions interplanetary
communications and making inexpensive Radium. To me he wants to make
Helium for engines powering the developing saucers in Europe. I just think
he was up to date on what was going on over the Atlantic.

And upon his death the FBI cut no slack in getting his works even though
nothing was done on them and they were locked away. So up to date
that Lyne suspects Von Braun unlocking what he could to piece together
an American saucer like the ones that escaped from Europe in WWII.

The investment ties are interesting, but what might have been done with
the money for metal saucers instead of Germany running wooden jets
at the end of WWII. Any old shipping documents found lately.

(Radium gives off Helium, saucer craft must be metal to supply space electrons,
Tesla using his sparky coils to hit chambered Helium in unknown
and a speculation)

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Tesla is an idol of mine. He did all his work for the benefit of humanity, and money ment nothing to him.

I beg to differ. Nikola Tesla was scientifically brilliant, true, but he was awful at handling his money. This much is obvious in reviewing his sale of 9 early patents (including the AC induction motor) to Westinghouse for a trifling $50,000. Yes, that would be a lot of money back then, but not so much when you consider that Westinghouse was already dealing in millions of dollars back then based on lesser inventions. Essentially, Tesla got screwed on multi-multi-million dollar deals throughout his professional career.

To say that money meant nothing to him is incorrect at best. Throughout his life, Tesla frequently begged for money from private sources, not only to continue his work but to keep him living in the lifestyle to which he was accustomed — face it, you couldn't afford to make your home in one of New York's most prestigious hotels (as Tesla did) unless you had some positive cash flow.

Was Tesla murdered to cover-up some sort of international Nazi secret? Ridiculous. By the time the United States entered WWII, Nikola Tesla was already out of his mind and nearing death. I have no doubt that Tesla's early experiments with X-rays (in which he intentionally bombarded his own skull with hard radiation) caused or at least contributed to his senility. But, let's be clear, in the years leading up to his death in 1943, Tesla was pretty much a raving old lunatic, his years of brilliance far, far behind him.

I mean, murdering Tesla in 1943 to cover up some dire Nazi secret would be like contracting a hit on Ronald Reagan after he developed advanced Alzheimers. What would be the point?

— Doc Velocity

I have to agree with you on these very valid points Doc. Unfortunately, we will never ever really know any truth to this history because honestly, if indeed he was involved in such a cover up, his own history will be completely manipulated to make him out to be a raving lunatic.

So, although I tend to agree with you, I have to bring up the truth that I have come to realize. History is indeed written by the winners. The BIG winners are indeed the people with the BIG money.

What I like to suggest to people is that although it would be brilliant to tag all of the wrong doings that have happened over the past 70 years in this country on the Bush's we must first ALWAYS question such outrageous charges.

Let's pick apart the story and try to see what we can come up with for verification as suggested early on in this thread. That's the only way to even begin to make such allegations.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
No autopsy I suppose.

Lets dig him up to find out.

Is that some type of validation for you truth seekers.

I laugh at posters that pop up saying Tesla was washed up and a drunk.

He was eating crackers and milk until strangled.

Tesla about an all electrical vacuum pump:

But to reach extreme vacua the appliances must be much mote improved, and ultimate perfection will not be attained until we shall have discarded the mechanical and perfected an electrical vacuum pump.

Oh yeah, up the potential and its a ray gun.

On making air electrically rigid:

But place a gaseous (or liquid) column in an intense, rapidly alternating electrostatic field, set the particles vibrating with enormous speeds, then the inertia resistance asserts itself. A body might move with more or less freedom through the vibrating mass, but as a whole it would be rigid.

Gee I wonder what kind of mechanism does that and who would want it.
From Tesla 1892, but nothing was ever done by anyone in that field,
at least by Tesla.

Experiments

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join