It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Mall Layout Predicts World Events

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
that's why conspiracy theories are so popular, they add excitement to an otherwise dull lifestyle.

I think that in many ways you have hit the proverbial nail right on the head there! Most people's lives do appear to be dull nowadays, and as a result the population is striving and struggling to find new meaning and excitement in their lives. Unfortunately, the fashionable "I know the answer to all of life's mysteries" craze at the moment is conspiracy theories. All about cryptic predictions made by ancient, out-dated civilizations.
I truly believe that people are placing too much importance, and in many cases faith, in hidden messages and clues left behind for us about our upcoming doom and whatnot. If all this was so important, surely all of us would have plenty of preparatory knowledge ingrained within us since childhood, taught at schools, and it would be shouted about - as popular as celebrity and with evidence for proof of the existence of such theories. But instead we are left behind clues by simply a few men in power, in such ways that are to be so easily missed or misinterpreted?
In my opinion, all these secret clubs and signs etc are just an elaborate secret handshake between a gang of self-important youths. A knowing wink to themselves in an attempt to feel some form of special belonging perhaps. It gives them power, and therefore emotional security.
I would like to focus not on the actual predictions 'foreseen', as the future is entirely in our own hands and not predetermined, but rather on why we feel such a need for some further explanation or detail to out existence. We are always searching for more, and I think this is a very special, important, and overlooked aspect of ourselves. I think that we are searching for more because we, on some probably unconscious level, know that we are deserving of more than what we are being given now by the governments and the media etc. We have been taught not to think, but to do as we are told by the constraints and expectations of the modern world. We lack any real form of self acknowledgment, self knowledge, independence, individuality, and strength. Sure, we're led to believe we can have all these things, but only in the way that will benefit 'the country' and support 'society'.
People are scared to really express themselves, because living one's dreams and being true to one's heart is not anything valued anymore by the people in charge - it is not useful in running the economy smoothly.
If anything, we need to think about what we are lacking in our soul's, our true happiness, in order to find real answers and real excitement in our lives. We need to look within our hearts at the meaning of and cause for our desires for more, and not men who claim to have knowledge (a bit of a hefty contradiction when looking at the history of mankind and the numerous silly mistakes we've made!).
People need to stop being so scared, and easily led, and start to question things for themselves, using their own sound judgment and intellect. Perhaps these doomsday theories are an expression of ancient fears and superstitions, and not wisdom. Or perhaps it is Man's subconscious need for the dramatic and the new emerging, creeping into our awareness.
Either way, I really do think we need to be careful not to over-react, and we just need to re-analyze ourselves. What do we want? What would be best? And how can we do it?
Remember, we are the only ones who can decide upon our future.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
"Apparently the message of the map is the same one of the 4th image in the series of the meaning of the insides of the Great Pyramid....and no, it was not a tomb for the Pharoah."

Hello. I am the person who posted the website abt the DC map. The idea that I am putting forth is that the map uses three templates, those being the Tree of Life, Metatron's Cube and the cross-section of the Great Pyramid.

Some one asked why the Washington Monument is offset; if you look at the pyramid image, you will see that the Queen's Chamber is offset from the King's Chamber. The monument was offset in order to better depict the Queen's Chamber in the map.

You will also note that the pyramid in the map appears to depict the relieving stones and chamber above the King's Chamber. But if you check, you will find that the upper chambers were not discovered until 1837 by Howard-Vyse.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
this is slightly off topic, but intended for those people who think there is no meaning in the layout of wasington dc,

consider these piccies from google earth:

this is canberra, australia.

here is a closeup of "capital hill" as it is officially called, with parliament house at the center:

notice the all seeing eye at the top of the pyramid, surrounded by the "glory", just like on the US dollar bill?

the pinnacle of the street pyramid is at the exact the middle of parliament house, in the middle of that little blue square. but that blue looking square is actually a glass pyramid just like the one outside the louvre, paris.

notice a hexagon at the bottom right, and the pentagon at the bottom left. this pentagon is most fascinating:

department of defence? australian defence forces headquaters? australian american memorial with an oblesk? very very odd, to say the least.

go and explore canberra yourselves, it is loaded with the same sort of symbology. research walter burley griffin, an occultist and mason who designed a number of buildings in Mason City, IA, USA, funnily enough.

his relative Marian Mahoney Griffin drew a "different" competitive design (it was a competition to design Canberra). here is her effort:

yeah, definitely all just coincidental.....

edit: tried to embed images, didn't take. how is this done?

[edit on 22-10-2007 by sollie]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
here's one more pearler, the house of representatives chamber in the australian parliament.

check out our old mates jachin and boaz with the sun and moon perched atop each. and the wings above mr speaker's chair.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/20/Australian_house_of_representatives.jpg/800px-Australian_house_of_representatives.jpg[/i mg]

it's all there.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by sollie]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Mmm, I think engineers are naturally predisposed to symmetry.

My $.02.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
And why's the Washington Monument not dead-in-line if this were of some import?

The Babylonian obelisk... er, um... The Washington Monument isn't in line with the White House, true. It is in line with the Grand Masonic Lodge, a few blocks north of the White House.

So the Grand Masonic Lodge and the U.S. Capitol Building are squared on the obelisk... monument. The White House is out of the equation. Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by damajikninja

The Washington Monument is not dead in line because Washington did not become President in 1776, he became president in 1789. The monument is 130m East of the line, 10m=1year, 13years.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How come Oklahoma City isn't on there? On the world incident map.

[edit on 11/12/07 by rezial666]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
im annoyed i cant seem to get the pictures working on the original link

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

I've pasted some in various places on this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is much more to December 23rd than just the National Mall. It is a date of extreme astrological importance, as well. Various sources have warned that 2007=2012 and Jesus was actually born in 4-6BCE, but few seem to heed the call...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
thanks alot.
also your thread is quite interesting there butill save it to your thread.

this thread is realy interesting if true and very scary if true.

the pictures are very interesting and the uilding do seem to have benn placed in a very deliberate way.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Measurements that precise aren't left to chance or coincidence. Your intuition will tell you that it is too big a conspiracy to pull off, while all of your logic screams otherwise.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This time line is predicting something big around 12/23/2007. That's about a month away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join