It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State Alert - The Police Attack FOX News crew

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
the cop with the mustache, when he gets up close to the camera, appears to have a bit of a smikish type smile on his face? Local la news show clips anyway. so not sure if you all have seen that snippet.

just some history on what day it was on May 1st:

1958 : President Eisenhower proclaims Law Day
On this day in 1958, President Eisenhower proclaims Law Day to honor the role of law in the creation of the United States of America. Three years later, Congress followed suit by passing a joint resolution establishing May 1 as Law Day.

The idea of a Law Day had first been proposed by the American Bar Association in 1957. The desire to suppress the celebration of May 1, or May Day, as International Workers Day aided in Law Day’s creation. May Day had communist overtones in the minds of many Americans, because of its celebration of working people as a governing class in the Soviet Union and elsewhere.

The American Bar Association defines Law Day as: “A national day set aside to celebrate the rule of law. Law Day underscores how law and the legal process have contributed to the freedoms that all Americans share.” The language of the statute ordaining May 1 calls it “a special day of celebration by the American people in appreciation of their liberties and… rededication to the ideals of equality and justice under law….”

On a day that, in many parts of the world, inspires devotion to the rights of the working classes to participate in government, Law Day asks Americans to focus upon every American’s rights as laid out in the fundamental documents of American democracy: the Declaration of Independence and the federal Constitution. The declaration insists that Americans “find these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,” and guarantees the rights to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” The Bill of Rights amended to the Constitution codifies the rights of free speech, free press and fair trial.

("participate in the rights of government" " rights of free speech, free press and fair trial", is exactly what they dont want, so they wanted to show force on that day to show they're hatred for the purpose of law day)

Law Day celebrates the legal construct for the determination of rights that the revolutionary leaders of the 1770s, hoping to prevent the sort of class warfare that went on to rack Europe form 1789 to 1917, were so eager to create.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
And I dont know about that prayer being taken out of school. I have friends with siblings in High school where I used to go, and there are still morning prayer circles outside on the patio where they hang out. So I can't see where your coming from.

Well thats a bit of relief to me but I was referring to taking the prayer out of classrooms.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Malganis; Reporters are annoying ALL the time. What state statute did they pass that says that being annoying is against the law?

If you're going to be annoying towards a police officer then you shouldn't start whining when he pushes you out of the way. It's common sense.

Originally posted by Johnmike

Originally posted by Echtelion
How ironic that Bush has bashed China and Russia, like 2-3 days after, for their repression of freedom of press... What a clown!

The press should disperse when told do. They are not above ordinary citizens.

And this is nothing like censorship in China. Nothing close.

Exactly, it's like that woman thinks she is royalty or something.

Originally posted by Leyla
This is America- the police are not above the law either. They have rules and regulations that they must follow. Excessive force is not allowed. Sure I saw the tape and I am outraged. Suddenly hitting someone without just cause is excessive force. You can't do that. Sure keep the reporters back out of harms way was ok.

Yes but police are people too, remember. They're not just robots who follow set guidelines whatever the situation. If annoying journalists run around getting in officers faces while they're trying to do their jobs then the officers are obviously going to get annoyed and want them to **** off, and physical force is the only language they will listen to.

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by laiguana
Well the last thing that anyone should do is go right in the middle of a rowdy crowd if they don't expect to be smacked around by the police force. They should know better.

Why , wait this is funny, cops can't make the diffrence, are they that dumb?

What difference? Just because they're reporters it doesn't mean that that weren't getting in the way of the police doing their jobs.

Originally posted by admriker444
I guess Im the only one that sees this for exactly what it is.

This is all part of the elitist NWO plan folks. This will certainly generate some sympathy for illegal immigrants now. Soon you'll see media more sympathetic with a call for immediate action on the part of congress.

And so will you. Anyone can say "oh this isn't my problem, you're all stupid for falling for it, etc etc", but in the end it is going to be everyone's problem. Instead of making out that the issue only applies to everyone else why don't you think what you could do? IMO the only way the NWO will be stopped is a revolution. Not that I recommend it because anyone involved would be branded a terrorist

Originally posted by cygnusx1966
the cop with the mustache, when he gets up close to the camera, appears to have a bit of a smikish type smile on his face?

Probably because that annoying b**ch realised she wasn't immune to laws lol

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The Chief of police said that he'd never seen anything so horrible in all of his 37 years, that it should not have happened, and that he would get to the bottom of it.

The question is: what happens after he SAYS that, or are those just words?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Here's an update on the situation so far...

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 7-5-2007 by deaman88]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rm8471
The Chief of police said that he'd never seen anything so horrible in all of his 37 years, that it should not have happened, and that he would get to the bottom of it.

The question is: what happens after he SAYS that, or are those just words?

Well he obviously has to say it to keep people happy lol and I think that's all it is. Has he never seen what the police are like in other countries? Russia for example?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
A peaceful rally- then SOME GROUP starts a problem. "Some group" translates into another black ops. People sent to disturb by the government. :shk:
We're on our way to the NWO, and some of you hit it on the head, its PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.

Sick.

BTW, i do hope FOX wakes up. They're not excempt from rough handling evidently, even though they work for THE DECIDER.
I wonder if FOX's elite security team/HomeFox Security was there to take on the police???

[edit on 7-5-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I am worried that what I individually believed to be the case ie - military trained police using marches as covert 'wargame' training grounds for future live crowd control is a collective thought.

Of course they would have their own riot cells, who start the ball rolling to provoke the heavy handed response.

If protestors really hated the police so much as to use a march to cause havock, then the police would be under constant attack, on a daily basis by a disgruntled society at large - which is NOT the case.

I think every free American should look at the posts here on ATS related to US Prison Camps which are being constructed over existing and mostly disused bases across the states, and do the same search on youtube, as if my 'isolated' ideas are becoming the alternative mainstream, then... "...We have a problem Houston..."

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Something happened in my area not long ago, and this reminds me of the poster who asks about what happens after a promise to 'look into it'.

A state trooper killed a retarded fellow while 5-7 other officers stood there with drawn weapons. This trooper was on the scene less than 60 seconds before firing, while the other officers had been there for several minutes. Yet the trooper 'feared for his life'.

It was a case of mistaken identity, as there was a manhunt on for an escaped felon, and the young man who died was just walking to a neighbors house.

Now the sad part. The trooper plead guilty (plea bargain) to negligent homicide, so the very worst he COULD get is one year in the county jail and a thousand dollar fine! And to add insult to the public, he was allowed to 'retire' with a FULL retirement package. So, around here, if you're wanting a new career and are ready to leave the force, all you need to do is shoot someone recklessly and then you'll get full benefits for life.

The "brotherhood" takes care of it's own. The same is true for shooting or otherwise hurting a cop. Our society has made them demi-gods by making the penalty worse for a person to shoot a cop unlawfully than for a cop to do the same thing to a civilian. And it has gone to their heads.

The police forces across America draw in those with the need for power and a 'better than you' mentality, and then reinforce it by not keeping the playing field fair towards the citizen. ( I have often heard the term "citizen" used as a slur; meaning someone of lesser importance. ) It is small wonder that these younger punk/cops go on to become only thugs in uniforms.

If you read back a few pages, you will find a poster who felt it would have been justified to have "carved out his eyeballs.." , this about a man accused of killing an officer. Yet, if I found someone who had killed a friend of mine and did the carving on them that the poster thought justified for the cops, I would get to spend many long years in the crossbar hotel. And I feel sure that the poster is of the mentality to convict me were he on my jury.

We, as a nation, have condoned and turned a blind eye to this type of double standard for so long that these type of people no longer see anything wrong with the picture.

Sad. And what will it be like in another twenty years, if things continue on this way?

[edit on 7-5-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
20 years? more like in 5 years, there will be a NWO wait and see. check out th elovely train carriages with shackles ordered for the prison camps, you will have no choice

Of course, there will be a major event to lead up to all this, like marches against the single global currency, or succeding sovereignty or guns etc. soon my pretty...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is horrible. I mean, sure the reporter was getting in the way, but there was no reason for the beating the cameraperson got from behind.

Then again, in my personal opinion, this is a highly elaborate attempt to forward the NWO. You see, by doing this, the media (FOX in particular) generates an amount of sympathy. The groups at the rally recieve sympathy. The cops seen on the video will possibly be punished (or appear to be), thus giving the police force a few points with the citizens. By making people happy with them, they can slowly shape the nation in any way they want. We are almost there people! WE ARE TOO CLOSE!!!

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Like I said before these were cops throwing their power around and they can't do that. Its called exessive force. There was no call for the police getting violent and firing their guns at the crowd.

Malganis- I don't care what those reporters did, cops are trained to be professional. That means they can't suddenly loose their cool and start bashing people with their riot sticks. It looks bad on them and looks bad on the LAPD.

[edit on 5/8/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I probably would've told the news reporter to leave as well.
Though I would probably be less trigger-happy, I cannot see how you can find how they handle the news reporter *sickening*.

I mean, they want to report news? Sure, go do that, but at your OWN risk.

Like someone above us said, She acts like she's a royalty.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Pasco County Florida has one of the worst police departments in the country, they have ruined my life by taking my money by lying in reports and on stand.

"#### THE POLICE."
-Eazy-E

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
yep, its sure a global problem and not a local one.

check out this poor sod who looks to be in a sorry state while being dragged away.

www.liveleak.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join