It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STUDY: Bill O'Reilly Uses Derogatory Names 'More Than Once Every Seven Seconds'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

STUDY: Bill O'Reilly Uses Derogatory Names 'More Than Once Every Seven Seconds'

www.rawstory.com

O’Reilly, 2/27/06: “I don’t do personal attacks here.”

A new study by Indiana University media researchers finds that Fox News host Bill O’Reilly calls “a person or a group a derogatory name once every 6.8 seconds, on average, or nearly nine times every minute during the editorials that open his program each night.”

Fear was used in more than half (52.4 percent) of the commentaries.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Bill O'Reilly barks on night after night and Imus loses everything?

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I hate this guy so much. Before he was a JFK truther... and then he sold his soul to the propaganda machine. This is even worse than being corrupt from the start. In this world, you have double standarts... the establishment, and the people against the establishment.

Anyway Imus wasn't that good... but Odonell was censured a lot of times by ABC that's why she quitted, she's not like Oreilly, she's not a money whore. I don't like her on many subjects but she got guts to refuse millions of dollars for her convictions.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I must admit that I used to watch Bill O'Reilly a while back, while in college, and it was fun. I also must admit that I truly enjoyed watching him almost beat the doodoo out of Geraldo, even though he was wrong. It's just sad to me that someone could so sell their souls to sensationalism that they "can't see the forest for the trees". He seems to have become so diluted with the rubbish that is on FOX News that he can't get a grasp of the real issues, the ones that his viewers need to be hearing about, not what he thinks is cool.

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

join